IJUDN44
08-06-2013, 04:10 PM
Could someone help me out with a invite please? :(

megabyteme
08-06-2013, 04:11 PM
:slap:

absent_today
08-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Last time you said you were going to kill yourself.

Chief_Garbonzo
08-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Oh nos. The Chief has a strong stance against suicide. The Chief is willing to help you find suicide prevention services online. Please accept my plea IJUDN, and we shall find you some long-term help with your low & down thoughts. It helps a lot to receive 3 hugs a day on one's general well-being... IJUDN - can I give you an e-hug?

megabyteme
08-07-2013, 12:40 AM
*MBM does his best to distract Chief so that he won't do anything foolish like talking IJUDN out of suicide...*

Hi Chief, seems like it has been quite a while. Thought you were the only redeeming part of Lone Ranger.

IJUDN44
08-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I need a fu*king invite. Remember that someone had to invite your sorry a** too inorder to get to where you are now.

IdolEyes787
08-07-2013, 04:47 PM
No I'm pretty sure that I was born in Canada.
Of course I was extremely young at the time and could be wrong.

Chief_Garbonzo
08-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Hi-Yo-Silver!

Ah yes, tis has been awhile my friend. My path of life took an unplanned detour into the forest of ailing family health. Chief had to connect with the people that mean the most. But, a few weeks ago the Chief sent out his smoke signals that all is getting better and he shall be in full binary force soon enough!! I also come to see if there are any potential FST'rs that need invite to pow-wows that the Chief may be at. If the soul is genuine, then this Chief don't mind sharing his peace-pipe!!

/me give IJUDN an e-hug. Now you only need 2 more to get your e-hug quota!!

megabyteme
08-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Chief had to connect with the people that mean the most.

I must have just skipped over that email. I'll check my junk mail folder... :snooty:

IdolEyes787
08-08-2013, 01:10 AM
Ah yes, tis has been a while my friend. My path of life took an unplanned but not unexpected detour into prison...

Sorry to hear that but t least I won my bet.:idunno:

IJUDN44
08-08-2013, 09:17 PM
I am dead serious People.....Someone help me with a invite please! We are a mature adults here. Someone help a friend out with a invite please. I don't think I am asking for that much....someone should have a invite out there. Sorry I don't spam useless crap to increase my post count. I always seed 1:1 with everything I download so you don't have to worry about anything.

dion09529
08-08-2013, 09:29 PM
invites are disabled atm, unless a staff member will invite you.

IdolEyes787
08-08-2013, 09:37 PM
I am dead serious People.....Someone help me with a invite please! We are a mature adults here.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I need a fu*king invite. Remember that someone had to invite your sorry a** too inorder to get to where you are now.

Dichotomy much?

Anyway you are wrong on another two counts as I neither "spam" to increase post count nor are they entirely "useless" as they occasionally entertain people.And by people I obviously mean me.:)

OK yours not so much so I guess you have me there.

anon
08-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Anyway you are wrong on another two counts as I neither "spam" to increase post count nor are they entirely "useless" as they occasionally entertain people.And by people I obviously mean me.:)

Sometimes I'm also entertained, but this is rare. :shifty:

IdolEyes787
08-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Like I care,loser.

richasis
05-21-2014, 06:58 PM
No I'm pretty sure that I was born in Canada.
Of course I was extremely young at the time and could be wrong.

I had the same dilemma: for me, the way to know for sure was to determine where my mother was at the time of my birth...

I don't presume to know you but you strike me as the type who, like me, would want to be a part of such a joyous occasion.

megabyteme
05-21-2014, 07:06 PM
Remember that someone had to invite your sorry a** too inorder to get to where you are now.

Nope. I'm on FST, and they obviously let anyone in. Obviously. :ermm:

:frusty: Just noticed rich bumped a year old thread...

IdolEyes787
05-21-2014, 08:15 PM
We are a mature adults here..

Where exactly here?:unsure:

richasis
05-22-2014, 12:18 AM
:frusty: Just noticed rich bumped a year old thread...

Actually, I wrote that post a year ago and just got around to hitting the reply button.

That, or it was just a superfluous attempt at rubbing elbows with the FST elite, here.

Either way, I do concede to bumping a year-old thread. As always, I am here to help.

:yup: