PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TvTorrents credit

Cristian
08-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Dear friends,

I've been a member of TvTorrents since 2007. I haven't used torrents for some time and had download her favourite series from there.

Unfortunately, as she's not very familiar with how torrents work, my ratio went to -6 GB credits.

Could anyone lend a hand so I can get back up my feet again? I can PM the account name to whoever is willing to help.

Thank you.

IdolEyes787
08-07-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm going to have to pass.
The last time I listened to someone who called me "dear friend" without actually knowing me ,I ended up spending 3 years in a cult that worshipped The Great Zahgog from the planet Blinicz.:mellow:

Cristian
08-07-2013, 06:13 PM
No prob. I wouldn't have imagined that phrase might actually harm someone, but I don't really mind.

Perhaps someone else around here is less sensitive on that matter.

Lucifer9999
08-09-2013, 06:45 PM
if is possible to transfer credit and u still need it i could help u ..

justlooking
08-09-2013, 11:20 PM
if is possible to transfer credit and u still need it i could help u ..

Don't you have to use an invite to transfer credit to an existing member?

unoriginal
08-10-2013, 05:10 AM
Just PM someone the email address you used to open your account. When redeeming, DON'T create a new account or you'll both get your wrists slapped!

anon
08-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Not being familiar with this system, I looked for an option to transfer upload but didn't find it anywhere, so I assumed I didn't have enough credits to allow that. I can send you a couple of GCreds if you still need them.