PDA

View Full Version : [Request] CHDBits or ChinaHDTV

absent_today
08-08-2013, 02:57 PM
I heard CHDBits is really hard to get if i cannot find it then will go for China HDTV

stan
08-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Don't bother with ChinaHDTV.

CHDbits is very similar to HDWing. Invites are not that hard. Just a matter of catching the open sign ups . Usually some Chinese holiday.The rest of the time it is usually only the uploaders who have them

absent_today
08-09-2013, 12:07 AM
I was looking for CHDPAD releases which are mostly on chdbits and some are on chinahdtv.And when you say dont bother chinahdtv is it bad ?

stan
08-09-2013, 10:11 AM
Just a complete waste of time. I have gone inactive there otherwise would check on the number of CHDPAD releases for you .

CHDbits has 3400.

absent_today
08-09-2013, 11:35 AM
I could not find more than 10 torrents anywhere on other tracker

IdolEyes787
08-09-2013, 11:40 AM
I was looking for CHDPAD releases which are mostly on chdbits and some are on chinahdtv.

And remembering that contextually this is coming from someone with more than 20K posts on a wank internet forum. You really need to get a life.
Mate.

absent_today
08-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Hmm I wonder what took you so long to come here.

Anyways I'm not looking for ChinaHDTV since I'm taking stan's word and CHDBits would be unlikely to get in, will keep this thread for more replies [trolls :D] before i close it.

stan
08-09-2013, 12:50 PM
@absent_today

Chd has just gone through their usual activity assessment thing. The bottom 5% of users will be pruned. In return they usually either have open sign ups or members can use their invites during the Mid-Autumn Festival( about 6 weeks away). If it does indeed open I'll get a mate to invite you .

Remember you must do a few totally freeleech torrents first .They often run a script . Sure you can download a torrent quick with the intention of seeding it back but if your ratio drops below 0.4 and the script runs . Autoban. Last two I invited myself got banned within 20 minutes of joining .

Lucifer9999
08-09-2013, 06:26 PM
@absent_today

Chd has just gone through their usual activity assessment thing. The bottom 5% of users will be pruned. In return they usually either have open sign ups or members can use their invites during the Mid-Autumn Festival( about 6 weeks away). If it does indeed open I'll get a mate to invite you .

Remember you must do a few totally freeleech torrents first .They often run a script . Sure you can download a torrent quick with the intention of seeding it back but if your ratio drops below 0.4 and the script runs . Autoban. Last two I invited myself got banned within 20 minutes of joining .

Bottom 5% disabled it is on hdwing (ex hdchina). On chd it is an exam twice on year where u have to realize certain amount of download upload and seed points ;)

It is improbable to open sign up.. Maybe they will alow using invites for certain classes!

shipwreck
08-10-2013, 09:18 PM
CHD used to be my favourite HD tracker, but their ban of the Deluge bittorrent client has made me use the site considerably less than I used to, which is a shame.

HDWing who open signups from time to time (and are pretty awesome, too) have their own internal iPad movie releasing group also and a few thousand iPad movies listed. Maybe you can try to join them the next time they open their gates.

IdolEyes787
08-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Hmm I wonder what took you so long to come here.

Anyways I'm not looking for ChinaHDTV since I'm taking stan's word and CHDBits would be unlikely to get in, will keep this thread for more replies [trolls :D] before i close it.

If by "troll" you mean somebody trying to actually talk a little sense into you then considering this is FST,lots of luck with that.