PDA

View Full Version : NextGenNews

s6h9i
08-12-2013, 01:00 AM
Schmello

Has anyone manage to successfully acquire a trial acct with these guys? I tried signing up with a GV number and I keep getting an error message about being "unable to deliver an SMS". Is there special formatting if you're from the states? The binary I'm after is outside of my backbones retention. Looking to try out other free trials.

ng4ever
08-12-2013, 01:58 PM
Schmello

Has anyone manage to successfully acquire a trial acct with these guys? I tried signing up with a GV number and I keep getting an error message about being "unable to deliver an SMS". Is there special formatting if you're from the states? The binary I'm after is outside of my backbones retention (xentech). Looking to try out other free trials.

Yes. I hate them.

s6h9i
08-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Schmello

Has anyone manage to successfully acquire a trial acct with these guys? I tried signing up with a GV number and I keep getting an error message about being "unable to deliver an SMS". Is there special formatting if you're from the states? The binary I'm after is outside of my backbones retention (xentech). Looking to try out other free trials.

Yes. I hate them.

Why the hate? Their completion rates sound good with the method they use (in theory at least). Any chance you can remember what trick you used to get a trial acct as I don't feel like going through the hassle of calling etc etc. If not, any other alternative with a trial outside of xentech backbone (excluding tweak)? Thanks.

CyberCitizen
08-14-2013, 02:35 AM
What Retention You Looking For? HitNews have 850 Days.

piercerseth
08-14-2013, 02:47 AM
What Retention You Looking For? HitNews have 850 Days.
Isn't HN on the Xen backbone? What about YabNews? They're an XS reseller with a trial.