PDA

View Full Version : News reader or nzb client

ng4ever
08-13-2013, 03:34 PM
What news reader or nzb client do you use ?

I use Alt.Binz paid and Newsleecher with supersearch for free.

Thank you ramu786 your help has been appreciated! :)

Arguti
08-13-2013, 04:59 PM
Don't you have to pay to use the supersearch feature?

ng4ever
08-13-2013, 05:14 PM

Yes I found a way to get it for free ;)

Arguti
08-13-2013, 06:16 PM

If you can, please share it here or pm me how you do it. The client is easy to find for free but i have never been able to use supersearch.

coreeons
08-13-2013, 06:44 PM

If you can, please share it here or pm me how you do it. The client is easy to find for free but i have never been able to use supersearch.

It's a cracked copy of NewsLeecher, by Team EAT. It works for searching and downloading, but you can't make nzbs without a membership.

NFO file link -> http://nfomation.net/info/1376419428.EAT.nfo

ramu786
08-13-2013, 07:01 PM
What news reader or nzb client do you use ?

I use Alt.Binz paid and Newsleecher with supersearch for free.

Thank you ramu786 your help has been appreciated! :)

I have no idea what you are talking about. I would never help you!!! :)

justlooking
08-13-2013, 08:46 PM
It's a cracked copy of NewsLeecher, by Team EAT. It works for searching and downloading, but you can't make nzbs without a membership.

I'm using V5 of Newsleecher. There was a Giganews subscription trick that allowed supersearch and nzb creating to work. The last version that worked is V5 Beta 16. After that you had to go to the website to verify.

res0r9lm
08-13-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm using sabnzbd+ and Binreader. Binreader is faster than sabnzbd+ on new posts because it starts extracting while files are still downloading

ng4ever
08-13-2013, 09:32 PM

I'm using V5 of Newsleecher. There was a Giganews subscription trick that allowed supersearch and nzb creating to work. The last version that worked is V5 Beta 16. After that you had to go to the website to verify.

We have a winner!

coreeons go back to your hole no one likes you anyway. You from the worst place possible.

ramu786 go back to your hole too.

ramu786
08-14-2013, 12:45 AM

We have a winner!

coreeons go back to your hole no one likes you anyway. You from the worst place possible.

ramu786 go back to your hole too.

Buddy, stop acting like kid. When I talk to you, I feel like I am chatting with 12 year old. Coreeons is good guy. Cheers :)

piercerseth
08-14-2013, 12:51 AM

Detroit?

ramu786
08-14-2013, 12:55 AM
this topic is not about Dognzb staff or members..lets try to be adults here, drop name calling. stick to the topic Poll: What news reader or nzb client do you use ?

Arguti
08-14-2013, 08:24 AM

Although i'm almost sure i've tried the same release before without success, it worked this time. Thanks ;)

ng4ever
08-14-2013, 10:32 AM
Buddy, stop acting like kid. When I talk to you, I feel like I am chatting with 12 year old. Coreeons is good guy. Cheers :)

Coreeons is far from a good guy.

coreeons
08-14-2013, 03:32 PM

Although i'm almost sure i've tried the same release before without success, it worked this time. Thanks ;)

@Arguti, glad to hear it's working for you. There was a few other releases that I know seemed to have issues for me, but that worked.

ng4ever
08-14-2013, 09:42 PM
this topic is not about Dognzb staff or members..lets try to be adults here, drop name calling. stick to the topic Poll: What news reader or nzb client do you use ?

This is my thread I can make it about whoever I want. Shut up you tool.

ramu786 I can get any release I want unlike you. Good luck with the DMCA on your newsgroup provider.

Your beloved coreeons is far from a good guy. He is a loser.

yoko
08-17-2013, 08:11 AM
NL v4.0 cracked by EAT works for ages so far with SS ;)

DngrMs
08-17-2013, 10:04 PM
^^ you guys should have a pointless argument on the internet in a public forum.

jiyuoer
09-01-2013, 04:15 AM
Hi, I've been using altbinz for years and years (using 0.3.94), I gave sabnzbd a go for a short time - caused nothing but problems - explorer.exe crashes, shellxt errors, reboots, crashes etc etc, I thought wtf is going on..... I uninstalled sab, never again (went back to altbinz) no problems at all... (have to mimimise the connection window whilst downloading, so it doesn't slow down other processes in windows 7... apart from that, it's great). The idea of sabnzbd (being a web interface) is a great idea, but it has severe problems atm (in my case though). Might try it again in the future if altbinz lets me down, and sab has actually has fixed problems - eg. toolbar crashes etc.

Stabber
09-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Honestly I think the best usenet client I 've tried is usenet explorer. Cpu usage is 1% at most, ram usage about 20mb is like the utorrent for usenet. The next best thing which I use frequently is bintube pro which streams the movie after 5 seconds it starts downloading. So I can check the quality and preview the files, or just start watching instantly the movie with subs, hardware acceleration using vlc etc. The negative is that it uses a lot of ram and cpu usage due to decoding

Hypatia
09-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Usenet Explorer and occasionally sabnzbd

ng4ever
09-03-2013, 02:31 AM
Is Usenet Explorer worth the yearly fee? Is it easy to use? How much retention does the search have?

Hypatia
09-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Honestly? Hard to say. It's a solid newsreader, very lightweight with lots of options and almost completely bug free, it's portable, it doesn't have stupid and intrusive drm. The downside is really old school interface and it doesn't have sabnzbd's watch folder advanced functionality, just a more simplistic one
It is not user friendly but it does have a very thorough mini guide as well as a full guide available on the official site.

You don't have to pay yearly fee. When you pay first time you get to use for a year built-in search (I think its one of the best raw search engines out there tbh , the only drawback is that you cant set size filter but you can narrow down search using other methods) and a year of updates. After this year ends you can use this version indefinitely with exception of built-in search engine. Retention seems to be as high as all major providers offer or really close to it
You can give it a trial version a try.

justlooking
09-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Niouzefire isn't bad to use. I like the portable version. http://www.ideosi.fr/niouzefire_eng.php

piercerseth
09-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Newsleecher for parsing headers and making nzbs; altbinz for leeching. One of these days I'll have to start playing with sab.

ng4ever
09-05-2013, 04:53 AM
Newsleecher for parsing headers and making nzbs; altbinz for leeching. One of these days I'll have to start playing with sab.

Same again