PDA

View Full Version : Attachments Quota Squeeze...

Vestibule
08-17-2013, 10:20 PM
"There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board."

Found this in the FAQ... I am limited to 1 MB... it feels like a tight speedo and I prefer boxers... just wondering if I could have a little more wiggle room for my junk...

megabyteme
08-17-2013, 11:53 PM
Oh sure, you get more than 1 MB, then each of the 20 of us who post will all want the same, next thing you know we'll need a server with over 50 MB and then RealtY will have to go start looking around poor neighborhood garage sales to get something "within budget".

Selfish bassturd, vestibule. Shame on you. :dry:

anon
08-18-2013, 12:12 AM
Found this in the FAQ... I am limited to 1 MB... it feels like a tight speedo and I prefer boxers... just wondering if I could have a little more wiggle room for my junk...

What do you need to post? The attachment function is there for images and small stuff. If you need to upload something big, you can use a dedicated file hosting service.

Oh sure, you get more than 1 MB, then each of the 20 of us who post will all want the same, next thing you know we'll need a server with over 50 MB and then RealtY will have to go start looking around poor neighborhood garage sales to get something "within budget".

Is "RealtY" a pun, or did you just misspell his name? :lol:

Vestibule
08-18-2013, 03:08 AM
What do you need to post? The attachment function is there for images and small stuff. If you need to upload something big, you can use a dedicated file hosting service.

Mega... only my wife can call me a bassturd...
...sometimes my girlfriend.
and never my concubines...

Is "RealtY" a pun, or did you just misspell his name? :lol:

I don't HAVE to post attachments... I got caught in Megas web of change one letter in word games and it just ain't cool if you don't have an attachment to go with it... but thats ok... I look great in a speedo...

anon
08-18-2013, 03:21 AM
Oh, wait. I thought you were talking about per-attachment size limits, while it seems you're referring to a global one? In that case I do agree 1 MB is too low, even for the kind of usage we expect from people.

megabyteme
08-21-2013, 04:46 PM
i got caught in megas web of change one letter in word games and it just ain't cool if you don't have an attachment to go with it... But thats ok... I look great in a speedo...

:D

I don't seem to have the same limitation. I wonder if there is a setting that needs to be changed for the donator group.

mjmacky
08-21-2013, 06:07 PM
I remember there being an issue with limits after the site came back online, though I thought it was eventually fixed.

RealitY
08-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Think this should be sorted now...

Vestibule
08-22-2013, 01:29 AM
Indeed...

It would appear I have some wiggle room...
Thanks...

megabyteme
08-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Indeed...

It would appear I have some wiggle room...
Thanks...

It is an optical illusion- RealtY just shrank yer junk. :no: