PDA

View Full Version : need a new seedbox

jbates58
08-18-2013, 01:27 PM
hi all

im after a new seedbox provider. i had a kimsufi, but it was canceled and refunded because im not in france. what is there thats cheap, fast connection and has decent specs. as i will also use it to run a usenet index and some file hosting etc..

lookingat atroung 1-2TB, and want root access, and be able to install whatever software on it i want.

on another note,

how safe is it to use use private trackers back to my house? as i looked into getting a NAS box, and then loading the stuff onto it as they use linux, and then it can run everything and its a 1 of payment. just not to sure about the securoty of torrents back to home. thats all. im on a few private trackers.

cheers

stan
08-18-2013, 05:17 PM
With OVH's new plans / unlimited bandwidth supplies of kim's are very scarce at present. Wait 4 weeks and the situation will settle down . You do not have to live in France to get one. Mine was ordered through the Irish branch .

You are not likely to get once elsewhere as cheap.

jbates58
08-19-2013, 02:04 AM
as i currently have ~1tb of stuff on my KS now, i want somewhere to put it for the moment until i get the new one, but they canceled my order, and have aparantly refunded my order. i will keep folowing them on the forum, and hopefully it gets sorted soon, as i have renewed mine for another month so i would like to get another one before the end of the month to transfer my data across.

cheers