PDA

View Full Version : If I lose my virginity, how will I become different as a person?

OlegL
08-20-2013, 04:46 PM
Let's assume a hot woman agrees to have sex with me. Let's assume it will be the best sex ever. But how will that sexual experience change me as a person?

ckrit
08-20-2013, 05:16 PM
No, you'll still be a complete tool.

megabyteme
08-20-2013, 05:18 PM
A tool with a chance of VD. :yup:

Something Else
08-20-2013, 05:34 PM
You'll feel on top of the world, then you'll realise you've killed her, and you'll be terrified. Then you'll realise she was just a cardboard box which you'd made a tiny peen hole in, and you'd be back to where you are right now.

Pretty much a roller coaster of unnecessary emotion that you can probably do without, considering you live in a glass box of emotion already.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Let's assume a hot woman agrees to have sex with me. Let's assume it will be the best sex ever. But how will that sexual experience change me as a person?

You'll be rested but sticky having just awakened from another wet dream.:unsure:

Mr. Mulder
08-20-2013, 06:37 PM

you'd realize you'd really, really like her to leave because you have better things to do and you absolutely do not want to sit in the living room with her and her mum watching Eastenders and Casualty. You'd realize you should have just rubbed one out instead but find yourself having to go to some bullshit wedding reception on your day off with her friends who you hate.

TheFoX
08-21-2013, 12:03 AM
Let's assume...

Let's not...

mjmacky
08-21-2013, 12:28 AM
Let's assume it will be the best sex ever. But how will that sexual experience change me as a person?

I see you're warming up to the idea of using your disability money to hire a pro. Just take note that not all of them take credit cards, and you should plan on having several denominations because they will not give change to your person.

TheFoX
08-21-2013, 09:16 AM
Let's assume it will be the best sex ever. But how will that sexual experience change me as a person?

I see you're warming up to the idea of using your disability money to hire a pro. Just take note that not all of them take credit cards, and you should plan on having several denominations because they will not give change to your person.

Oleg with a credit card? Please? The world is in enough turmoil as it is, without arming him with the ability to put the world in to an even worse recession.

No. If he wants to pay for it, he should only spend what he has got, otherwise we could soon find the world plagued with tiny Olegs, all of who are unpaid for.

OlegL
08-21-2013, 05:45 PM

No. If he wants to pay for it, he should only spend what he has got, otherwise we could soon find the world plagued with tiny Olegs, all of who are unpaid for.

Well, as you know, the Great Depression of the 1930s was primarily caused by the fact that people bought many things on credit, without having actual money to pay for what they bought. Despite the fact I don't share a lot of similarities with those people, we still had to deal with that economic tragedy.
...And by the way, I have a debit card.

IdolEyes787
08-21-2013, 06:00 PM
Well, as you know, the Great Depression of the 1930s was primarily caused by the fact that people bought many things on credit, without having actual money to pay for what they bought.

Or it could have something to do with the Stock Market crash and government panicking and responding inappropriately by cutting the money supply which led to collapse of the banks and to top in all off the Dust Bowl situation in the South arriving at precisely the wrong time to exacerbate the whole situation.

Oversimplification thy name is OlegL.

mjmacky
08-21-2013, 06:10 PM
Nope, the Depression of the 1930s was caused by a Russian Jew with store credit, a boner that was too legit to quit, and a $20 whore.

IdolEyes787
08-21-2013, 06:16 PM
I have proof that aliens were behind everything but I'm afraid to post precise details in case the government should decide to send assassins after me for revealing too much.

Artemis
08-22-2013, 06:42 AM

No, you'll still be a complete tool.

On the plus side though, you will have one less thing to constantly whinge about on this forum, so go get 'em tiger...... rawr.

megabyteme
08-22-2013, 09:06 AM
I think Spock and Oleg form a complimentary mating cycle- one goes on the rampage every 7 years, the other shuts up about it about that often. :idunno:

sorapally
08-22-2013, 11:53 AM
as you have assumed of having it then assume your future too...

IdolEyes787
08-22-2013, 11:57 AM
as you have assumed of having it then assume your future too...

I'm assuming that you're driven to post not from something honourable like deep rooted mental problems but rather because you're one of those cunts who only want something from someone.
Sadly if this wild conjecture proves to be true it ain't gonna be from me,mate.:no:

Biggles
08-24-2013, 09:36 AM
Oleg

You will only lose your virginity if you are careless, just keep it somewhere safe and you will be OK.

ckrit
08-24-2013, 06:38 PM
I dare say it's safe as houses.

At least as long as he lives on the internets.

visio
08-27-2013, 12:06 AM
this thread should move to the funny forum.

IdolEyes787
08-27-2013, 01:19 AM

Actually it should be in the pathetically sad section but we don't have one.

Also what's up with you're assumingly money grubbing signature?Can we move that to the hopefully soon to created pathetically sad section as well?

mjmacky
08-27-2013, 06:05 AM

Actually it should be in the pathetically sad section but we don't have one.

Actually, Reality kept the trade section.

OlegL
08-29-2013, 04:23 PM
Well, as you know, the Great Depression of the 1930s was primarily caused by the fact that people bought many things on credit, without having actual money to pay for what they bought.

Or it could have something to do with the Stock Market crash and government panicking and responding inappropriately by cutting the money supply which led to collapse of the banks and to top in all off the Dust Bowl situation in the South arriving at precisely the wrong time to exacerbate the whole situation.

Oversimplification thy name is OlegL.

They cut the money supply? Are you certain of it? I am sure that our U.S. government was never that stupid. Nowadays the Federal Reverse lowers interest rates if there is a recession (and that makes the money supply larger), and tightens interest rates if there is an inflation. If that's what they do nowadays, I highly doubt they did the opposite in the 30s. (I am not sure the Federal Reserve existed in the 30s though).

IdolEyes787
08-29-2013, 10:14 PM
They cut the money supply? Are you certain of it? I am sure that our U.S. government was never that stupid. Nowadays the Federal Reverse lowers interest rates if there is a recession (and that makes the money supply larger), and tightens interest rates if there is an inflation. If that's what they do nowadays, I highly doubt they did the opposite in the 30s. (I am not sure the Federal Reserve existed in the 30s though).

Yeah because people were smarter in the 30's and believed that the Hindenburg was the future of air travel and that women didn't belong in the workplace and intelligent stuff like that.

IdolEyes787
08-29-2013, 10:17 PM
In other news,the correct way to do something is usually learned from doing the incorrect thing first.

That's why when I hammer,I try and focus on hitting the nail and not my thumb now.

anigav
08-30-2013, 02:11 AM
In other news,the correct way to do something is usually learned from doing the incorrect thing first.

That's why when I hammer,I try and focus on hitting the nail and not my thumb now.

How do you hold the nail without thumb?

TheFoX
08-30-2013, 08:15 AM

How do you hold the nail without thumb?

Use a pair of pliers.

OlegL
08-30-2013, 05:48 PM

Yeah because people were smarter in the 30's and believed that the Hindenburg was the future of air travel and that women didn't belong in the workplace and intelligent stuff like that.

I don't know much about the U.S. history (I don't know much about anything, to be honest), but weren't women given the right to vote way before the 1930s? I doubt that they were not allowed to enter the workforce after they were given the right to vote, but who knows... Maybe I am wrong about it. I think I never heard of the Hindenburg before (or forgot about it)... It's interesting that even though you are not American, but Canadian, you seem knowledgeable about the U.S. history.

IdolEyes787
08-30-2013, 07:05 PM
I think I never heard of the Hindenburg before ...

Oh,the humanity.:mellow:

IdolEyes787
08-30-2013, 07:08 PM
On a totally unrelated note,I think I'm giving up the internet and moving to Wyoming or Montana or similar place.

OlegL
08-30-2013, 07:28 PM
Wait, I heard of the guy named Hindenburg who was the last President of the Weimar republic, but I doubt I heard of the Hindenburg airplane before.

TheFoX
08-30-2013, 07:33 PM
The Great Depression happened because instead of feeding money to bolster the economy, the federal reserve stopped funding the banks, which then started to fall, creating even more unrest as people tried desperately to withdraw their funds from other banks, which then fell as well.

It was a total lack of vision, by the dimwits in charge at the time, that caused mass misery for millions.

Artemis
09-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Wait, I heard of the guy named Hindenburg who was the last President of the Weimar republic, but I doubt I heard of the Hindenburg airplane before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWKyYRJEcRo

I'll roll with the troll, but if you truly can't remember this you need to get out more Oleg.

OlegL
09-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Yeah, I don't think I heard of it before, so thank you for posting this youtube video...

megabyteme
09-02-2013, 07:15 AM
I'll roll with the troll, but if you truly can't remember this you need to get out more Oleg.

The news guy would have totally changed his tone had it been filled with helium. :whistling

Artemis
09-02-2013, 10:25 AM

The news guy would have totally changed his tone had it been filled with helium. :whistling
Cue a little known factoid: Herbert Morrison the reporter who delivered the famous line 'Oh the humanity' was actually known for his deep resonant voice. His recorder was running slightly slow that day, giving a higher pitch when played at normal speed.....

megabyteme
09-02-2013, 05:37 PM
:lol: That is interesting, and a factoid I'd never heard before.

IdolEyes787
09-02-2013, 06:21 PM
:lol: That is interesting, and a factoid I'd never heard before.

Most likely because he just made it up.

dion09529
09-02-2013, 07:11 PM
I don't think he made it up. And it isn't just a hunch.

IdolEyes787
09-02-2013, 07:31 PM
I don't think you have any concept of humour and that isn't just a hunch either.:)

dion09529
09-02-2013, 08:39 PM
you're wrong, i'm tellin' ya.

Artemis
09-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Will you all stop going on about hunches, you know it hurts Oleg's feelings. :blink:

dion09529
09-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Who gives a shit? :D

TheFoX
09-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Who gives a shit? :D

Well, the hunch back does, as he was persecuted for his hunch.

IdolEyes787
09-02-2013, 10:29 PM
... you know it hurts Oleg's feelings. :blink:

You just made that up as well.

Lying really becoming sort of a problem for you isn't it?

Artemis
09-03-2013, 01:26 AM

Lying has never been a problem for me. :idunno:

megabyteme
09-03-2013, 02:15 AM

Oleg humped my leg once. :idunno:

OlegL
09-04-2013, 06:47 PM
So, Emergence of Modern Literature is one of the classes I took this semester. We are supposed to write an essay that "discusses a specific way in which the text portrays or makes an intervention in our ideas about human agency and social determinism. In other words, if the text had a philosophy about individualism and society, what do you think it would be?"
The text is Sonnet 116 by William Shakespeare. You can read it here: http://www.shakespeare-online.com/sonnets/116.html
My rough draft for the essay looks like this:

"According to William Shakespeare, love is eternal and never changing. It transcends social boundaries and is the highest form of human experience. He believes that if other people prove that he's wrong about what constitutes love, it would mean he never actually wrote the poem. Only true minds can experience true love, according to him, so he feels there is no need to talk about those people who are incapable of experiencing true love. He believes an individual can decide for himself whether he experienced true love or not. In Shakespeare's days, people often got married not because they loved each other, but because they were forced into marriage. Shakespeare revolts against (the?) dominant society by writing this poem."

So, as I said, this is my rough draft. I wanted to show it to you because I am not sure if I became completely brain-dead or my brain can still function. Do you think I'll be able to pass that class if I put some effort into studying?

IdolEyes787
09-04-2013, 08:15 PM
I think that Shakespeare is simply saying that the word "love" is often used but rarely meant.

As to how that relates to human agency and social determinism?
Methinks that yon professor is a bit too full of himself and should simply enjoy the poem instead of trying to dissect it .Of course then he'd have to get a real job and actually work for a living so not much hope in that ever happening.

But then I've always favoured Kipling.

TheFoX
09-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Some times, what is, is, and there is no reason to go in to the depth of meaning, just take the meaning as is. Some people do too much analysing, trying to determine the meaning of 'is', instead of just applying 'is' in its purest state.

Vestibule
09-05-2013, 12:04 AM
I think you have a good start with,
"love is eternal and never changing. It transcends social boundaries and is the highest form of human experience."
But I would add that shakespeare has personified love as an entity unto itself apart from human experience... When one understands what true love is, then and only then can one enter into its unique and abiding presence... when it is qualified, measured or defined, it is
no longer love but tainted by our feeble attempt to attain and trap it... anyways... something like that...

megabyteme
09-05-2013, 02:29 AM
I think you have a good start with,
"love is eternal and never changing. It transcends social boundaries and is the highest form of human experience."
But I would add that shakespeare has personified love as an entity unto itself apart from human experience... When one understands what true love is, then and only then can one enter into its unique and abiding presence... when it is qualified, measured or defined, it is
no longer love but tainted by our feeble attempt to attain and trap it... anyways... something like that...

Now Oleg'll have to explain why he says, "anyways... something like that..." in his paper. Good going.

Vestibule
09-05-2013, 02:35 AM
I ... err... um... Oh shit! Sorry Ollie...

Artemis
09-07-2013, 10:14 AM
But more to the point, you don't have to be in love to lose your virginity. :naughty:

OlegL
09-07-2013, 05:57 PM
My self-esteem is so low. I am afraid I won't be able to pass this class.

anon
09-07-2013, 06:28 PM

Weren't you studying Computer Science, by the way? :unsure:

OlegL
09-07-2013, 07:27 PM

Yes, but this course is a part of the Core Curriculum; everyone is required to take and pass Core courses... Oh, dear God, help me get a degree, please...

megabyteme
09-07-2013, 08:06 PM

Yes, but this course is a part of the Core Curriculum; everyone is required to take and pass Core courses... Oh, dear God, help me get a degree, please...

I asked via PM, and Chalice says, "fuck off no". :idunno:

TheFoX
09-07-2013, 09:17 PM

Don't worry OlegL, nature has a way of compensating for shortcomings.

For example, while your self esteem may be hitting the floor, my self esteem is sky high. See how nature compensates.

So, because nature has made your a worthless runt, to compensate, nature has made me a worthwhile being respected by many.

So don't worry. There is always light at the tunnel, and you can take solace in the fact that just because you are a failure, someone else is at the opposite end of the scale.

A message to all those other useless fuckwits out there. For every fuckwit and retard, there is someone to balance the stupidity with their intelligence.

OlegL
09-07-2013, 10:36 PM
Lol

Artemis
09-07-2013, 10:42 PM

For example, while your self esteem may be hitting the floor, my self esteem is sky high. See how nature compensates.

So, because nature has made your a worthless runt, to compensate, nature has made me a worthwhile being respected by many.

So don't worry. There is always light at the tunnel, and you can take solace in the fact that just because you are a failure, someone else is at the opposite end of the scale.

A message to all those other useless fuckwits out there. For every fuckwit and retard, there is someone to balance the stupidity with their intelligence.
I bathe in the warm glow of your magnificence :wank:

megabyteme
09-08-2013, 12:16 PM

I bathe in the warm glow of your magnificence :wank:

:lol: Where FoX sees "opposite end of the spectrum", we see "other end of the rubber dong"...

justlooking
09-08-2013, 03:57 PM
I would suggest you forget about this happening. Once you get laid, you'll want it on a regular basis, and what are the odds that you'll find other unconscious women in the middle of a deserted street.

TheFoX
09-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Please don't even suggest that Oleg and I may be related by genetics!

I like to think that evolution divided, and Oleg was on one leg of evolution (the failure leg), and I was on the other leg (those that achieve).

Didn't Darwin draw up some document about evolution, and how the weaker of the species dies off to make way for the more powerful, or 'survival of the fittest' as some would put it.

Mind you, we have our leaders to blame for all the weaklings surviving. It is now illegal to terminate the worthless scum that occupies valuable air space, and whole countries, such as the US, will go to war, wasting countless lives, to prove that worthless scum have a right to live.

It always reminds me of the film, 'Saving Private Ryan', where a whole lot of people die just to save the life of one. And how did he repay them? He went on to make the Bourne Trilogy, and numerous other films.

So, why waste the lives of countless soldiers to defend someone who, by their own stupidity, has become a target themselves. Only the stupid die, unless they are Oleg, in which case they survive to remind us that they are a blight on our once proud planet.

anon
09-08-2013, 04:37 PM
I bathe

warm

:wank:

:ermm:

OlegL
09-08-2013, 05:29 PM
TheFox, I like the way you express your thoughts. You always write with such eloquence.
:)

Funkin'
09-09-2013, 01:35 AM
Oleg, i just got a line on a butt load of roofies. Send me some cash, I'll send you some, and your women problems will be over. Easy Peasy.

I usually roofy a bitch once a year(or whenever that "craving" hits), so it's really no big deal. Just get your business done quickly and then dump her somewhere, that way there's no worries on your part.

IdolEyes787
09-09-2013, 08:20 PM

People who say they can and people who say they can't are both usually right.:)

I learnt that from a guy who died in a tragic hang gliding accident. :)

TheFoX
09-09-2013, 09:21 PM
I learnt that from a guy who died in a tragic hang gliding accident. :)

This sounds like a Bruce Willis moment in that film, The Sixth Sense. Either you see dead people, or you are dead and don't even know it.

shyflyguy
09-11-2013, 01:57 PM
girls are yucky ... just pay with your star trek toys & you will live much longer

TheFoX
09-11-2013, 06:00 PM
girls are yucky ... just pay with your star trek toys & you will live much longer

Most girls prefer cash. Besides, if someone does take star trek toys as payment for goods or services, he'll have to go out and buy some more star trek toys to sell.

OlegL
09-29-2013, 04:01 PM
I wanna fucking get laid!!

TheFoX
09-29-2013, 04:44 PM
I wanna fucking

Well, you'll need a big strapping homosexual if you wanna fucking, because they are the masters of arse fucking.

get laid!!

That will come naturally after you have had your arse shagged.

IdolEyes787
09-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Well, you'll need a big strapping homosexual if you wanna fucking, because they are the masters of arse fucking.

Clearly I don't pay attention to anything written here but he has been endlessly going on about wanting to get a lad,hasn't he?

TheFoX
09-29-2013, 09:40 PM
The real irony is that if he put as much effort into getting laid as he does into posting that he wants to get laid, he would have probably been laid by now.

He has so much enthusiasm describing how awful his life is, that if he channelled that enthusiasm into something constructive, such as studying, he would be successful by now.

It is ironic that he has excelled at being a loser, when he could have channelled his enthusiasm into something else, and excelled at something meaningful instead.

What a waste...

Alien5
09-30-2013, 10:02 PM
Girlfriend trouble part 1,2345.... We're a better read, at least he tried asking girls out, and cheated on one or two, not that I encourage that sort of behaviour or would go out of my way to read these teen help threads.

Girlsharingtalk.

Funkin'
10-01-2013, 05:12 AM
I wanna fucking get laid!!

It ain't happening unless you pay for it. So if you're not down with that then I would just give up hope. Just giving up feels very liberating. I do it all the time.

Anyways, i hate to burst your bubble like that, but somebody here must be honest with you...

mjmacky
10-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Oleg, I found a resource that is guaranteed to get you laid. Check it out:
http://www.nyxclusive.com (http://www.nyxclusive.com/)

adamsdivine
10-18-2013, 10:28 PM
yea it will change your orientation about women and would equally be an eye opener in relating with women in an amazing way.

mjmacky
10-20-2013, 08:23 PM
I sure hope my posting of some shitty link is not responsible for this twit's appearance.

dion09529
10-21-2013, 09:21 AM
20-year-old college student provide outcall massage: 0086-13564084492(Lucy)

Posted On: Sunday, 20 October, 2013
Updated On: Sunday, 20 October, 2013
Reply to: (Use contact form below)

Hi,guys! I am Lucy and I have just turned 20.I am a real sweet ,Independent college student .speak good English,My sensual massage is rather special because I do not just use my hands to make away those aches and pains if you know what I mean.Perhaps you are feeling a little firm right nowand need some fun,that will leave you feeling much more relaxed and ready for sleep without a care in the world.So if you want a 20-year-old jessy,I will be your best choice.Please call me now so I can come,oops,I mean visit you asap.Mobile:0086-13564084492(Lucy)
oil massage:500RMB/2hs
PS: I AM NOT AGENCY,ALL MY PHOTOS IN MY HOMEPAGE ARE GENUINE SELF PICS,NOT FAKE INTERNET PICS.(I AM NOT PROFESSIONAL TELEPHONE OPERATOR,YOU WILL MEET THE SAME PERSON WHO TALK WITH YOU ON THE PHONE)

megabyteme
10-21-2013, 02:04 PM

Hi,guys! I am Lucy and I have just turned 20.I am a real sweet ,Independent college student .speak good English,My sensual massage is rather special because I do not just use my hands to make away those aches and pains if you know what I mean.Perhaps you are feeling a little firm right nowand need some fun,that will leave you feeling much more relaxed and ready for sleep without a care in the world.So if you want a 20-year-old jessy,I will be your best choice.Please call me now so I can come,oops,I mean visit you asap.Mobile:0086-13564084492(Lucy)
PS: I AM NOT AGENCY,ALL MY PHOTOS IN MY HOMEPAGE ARE GENUINE SELF PICS,NOT FAKE INTERNET PICS.(I AM NOT PROFESSIONAL TELEPHONE OPERATOR,YOU WILL MEET THE SAME PERSON WHO TALK WITH YOU ON THE PHONE)

Goofle image search shows 30+ ads under different names, mostly in China...

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv6zcXcDSBEMYdrplDtt38fLv4Ljj4Jj9WEMocHQNS_18YePx8WkmWbfwb7YVgIdj0pxmE-1klrBJq_1zDFUv-sxdFeFar2dckjok15i45PwbvKno5ORp37LFrEdlT7Q8F-c2wZQ25AwpVMrJUGFTB-LYORvsdgPY7s5dsza2sAcrrynUL8LxdiOH90TllbXFw3IHWbMWRsrAeKvrYh247Ch7ZRYpyhQuP3v-SFlv-vcAnI4dpJPlPFw0mgN0Fs0D1wt98RjrozJ0I2FVlTBoTbpIiFbp3mB4-y7MjauEQKhGgvFQ6IjXTJ5tFHAHyX1pEzIMP-BLeIU_1fQ4Aq5kAniYxt2xNBOFeuUg3KSCC9KL8zP-7-qgQ3fGMzZ_1u0j1edjD7Y4yvS1i0Nquw2ONQECbJkj8I7ky97FQwlwyGXxSCHRRyE_19x7W1TiJnQkDw-i0KE1-N6E8Bj8K6QzxOonQ3sar2SZyI-idLRCfkkymwli8X0O-obbjGKZ70lnLDWB94bJGzjXDwGskM3q-3fLaswNeJqK44pcdGb0iebvtjIx9JZqFta3dP6ZcV3fmWFFKzoCxbCuH5nFWP9vt167vAGZH1XnxcRFZzxxBwDxyPl6R0vI6Pvzs-l_1Mb9qkOGpwKVqRBJymZrmRxFpHKf_11oJeIP_1BoLaH_1zXrmtM_1wNQsPQypVutKze6P17WuhJJhs8K0vJtz_1TV6O2QVQbWijjWC3bYyHpQ-CuUDLRbByba5IpBeLfkb4FEHT29MbxDsKUMWN3dRRPb6AqtWuVue2_1PdJ0oN8dWpEAjSpgQV6D8Z7VCO-hPXbvq5cobv-v0H_1Z8HH_1_1JRmUYC7yRd4viI3nQgjMcSqXcPKhEUMagOfyKXMT3qFAeaFsNOw37JSTNkTG55Nxy4kRJvnAxRS8O8bHFefW7Is_1jBJc0N_1j2JlqngW8uLiqoVWz8RQe7vHv5EG9kMVfRcldrZEH8Z6YBGhNvOXW6EbTtCKTK1ZgVP0lQAHBNNj8F-LEHh-P9ZmmyTyYM6vybrPmuVmNIRho3aTZTFCK6dTLPUUL3tq69NcDbbSYZSJ6m5cHn_1KX_1kypfBtZMBTFN_173KxqLcICUP5tLt3JmRGklJq0zpkmj5DTTqSX3YZtLFNwoxriIE1OToxXOWt9hksH3bdUGdjvncifUg_1-EXB_1h36WZ9DshrmC5ux7RQBZbEcMnyHJm8wpG--nO1KanaYpSC00m0lyhAktndCbCYj8Ls0NCS_1W95vA73XgY_1leJDzFH7G1SvgHso6W5l-EN-EOjzkEgG88Wduqr_1yhKeA&ei=-TNlUrzKBqKeiAL2_YDwAw&start=0&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=635

dion09529
10-21-2013, 07:05 PM
Yeah, she's from China.

http://classifieds.chinadaily.com/?view=showad&adid=205337&cityid=3&lang=en

megabyteme
10-21-2013, 08:22 PM
Yeah, she's from China.

Do you really think she'd need to place 30+ legit ads in order to keep busy? :unsure:

TheFoX
10-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Yeah, she's from China.

Do you really think she'd need to place 30+ legit ads in order to keep busy? :unsure:

Nah, but she'd probably need that much work to make any real money.

mjmacky
10-22-2013, 04:06 PM

Nah, but she'd probably need that much work to make any real money.

Real money pays for real massage by vagina from China.

It's a vachina massage.

Alien5
10-24-2013, 09:47 AM
Lucy isn't a Chinese name.

Artemis
10-24-2013, 11:50 PM
Lucy isn't a Chinese name.

Tell Lucy Liu that. :blink:

Alien5
10-25-2013, 10:49 AM
Bruce isn't a Chinese name either but lee is.

Lucy isn't a Chinese name but both of them were born in America.

Lucy is an English and French feminine given name derived from Latin masculine given name Lucius with the meaning as of light (born at dawn or daylight, maybe also shiny, or of light complexion). Alternative spellings are Luci, Luce, Lucie. Lucy is also an American, Australian, Canadian, English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh and French surname.

IdolEyes787
10-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Bruce isn't a Chinese name either but lee is.

Somebody tell Spike Lee that he's Chinese.

Anyway I digress.What I really wanted to know is if China Chinaman is a Chinese name as Chinaman sounds more Jewish to me.

dion09529
10-25-2013, 05:53 PM

You can't have sex if you haven't turned 18.

TheFoX
10-25-2013, 10:02 PM

I think he is in his 30's.

anon
10-26-2013, 02:07 AM

Evidence suggests otherwise. Or, in terms you might understand: http://www.mtv.com/shows/16_and_pregnant/season_1/series.jhtml

megabyteme
10-26-2013, 10:27 AM

Evidence suggests otherwise. Or, in terms you might understand: http://www.mtv.com/shows/16_and_pregnant/season_1/series.jhtml

I was going to say Dion's mom was evidence to the contrary. :idunno:

Snee
10-26-2013, 06:07 PM
I thought he was saving mentions of aforementioned mum for when someone posts "you can't fuck [insert farmyard animal here]" :idunno:

megabyteme
10-26-2013, 06:12 PM
I suppose we shouldn't hold incestual rape against her. :mellow:

Alien5
11-19-2013, 12:28 AM
Rape is frowned upon in the US

Artemis
11-19-2013, 08:17 AM
Rape is frowned upon in the US

Except in Georgia :naughty:

OlegL
11-30-2013, 05:48 PM

Thank you for finding this website for me. However, I don't think I'll be able to afford any of those girls unless I increase the size of my college loan. So... I'll think about it...

dion09529
11-30-2013, 06:16 PM
Topic closed.

IdolEyes787
11-30-2013, 06:58 PM
Topic closed.

Let us all take a moment and give thanks that dion is not staff here.

dion09529
11-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Topic closed.

Let us all take a moment and give thanks that dion is not staff here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJjYbKDvTs0

btw: I know you're a TranceManiac! :)

IdolEyes787
11-30-2013, 08:26 PM
I know you like little boys.

dion09529
11-30-2013, 10:58 PM
What's that got to do with the Oleg's virginity? :unsure:

megabyteme
11-30-2013, 11:47 PM

Thank you for finding this website for me. However, I don't think I'll be able to afford any of those girls unless I increase the size of my college loan. So... I'll think about it...

Yes, yes, now that's a reasonable educational expense. :w00t:

LostinT
12-01-2013, 02:37 AM

I wonder if the ping pong balls are included or you have to buy them separately.:huh:

megabyteme
12-01-2013, 04:07 AM
I wonder if the ping pong balls are included or you have to buy them separately.:huh:

As she "unprofessionally" services 15+ guys a night, surely pong balls would fall out of her the same as if she tried to hold them in an upside down softball mitt...

TheFoX
12-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Topic closed.

So, who made YOU a moderator?

And as for closing this topic, you haven't mastered the art of click click yet, because I am able to append a post to this thread.

dion09529
12-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Oleg's problem has been solved, so anyone who'd post after me won't do anything but to increase his postcount.

btw: TOPIC CLOSED!

IdolEyes787
12-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Oleg's problem has been solved, so anyone who'd post after me won't do anything but to increase his postcount.

That's not true.If I call you a twit and warn everyone to steer far clear of your trolling stupidity I'm sure it would be viewed as some sort of public service announcement.

mjmacky
12-01-2013, 02:29 PM
unless I increase the size of my college loan.

Some must increase the size of their college loan to increase the size of their college bone. Look for specialized grants.

Alien5
12-01-2013, 03:49 PM
Last night I saw many feet and legs

all I saw were Legs and feet

Dancers legs not just any ol legs

As they were talking to me I just couldn't hear half of it

Oleg

man

These were Legs and I mean legs like you don't see everyday

Legs and feet

Sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy feet

And legs Oleg,

I almost asked her to take a picture

But instead I said....Nice Shoes,

Thanks said she :(

Snee
12-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Riveting stuff, Allen.

anon
12-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Oleg's problem has been solved

By definition, it hasn't.

TheFoX
12-01-2013, 05:53 PM
btw: TOPIC CLOSED!

Shouting about it ain't gonna change the fact that the topic is still open, and under constant discussion.

Alien5
12-01-2013, 06:30 PM
I think I'm becoming a foot spastic like you see in porn

Why Oleg?

Artemis
12-01-2013, 10:17 PM
A foot spastic? :idunno:

OlegL
12-10-2013, 02:43 AM
I wanna fuck!!!!

mjmacky
12-10-2013, 06:34 AM
I wanna fuck!!!!

Grab yourself a bowl of mashed potatoes. If you're feeling adventurous, just grab a raw potato from one of your four dozen sacks and bore out a hole with your number 2 pencil.

Then, you fuck that potato, you fuck it until your dick is more raw than the rest of the potatoes

Snee
12-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Fun fact: Oleg being completely shut off from the internet forever would probably do more to improve oleg's personality and life, not to mention our internets, than his getting laid ever would.

IdolEyes787
12-10-2013, 01:32 PM
I wanna fuck!!!!

Finally we have something in common as I dearly want you to fuck off.

Please don't take it personally as I feel the same way about other highly repetitive stuff that makes no sense and annoys the fuck out of me.:)

Damnatory
12-14-2013, 05:25 AM
Some must increase the size of their college loan to increase the size of their college bone. Look for specialized grants.

I believe they are only offered by the St. Teresa’s Academy.

j2k4
12-14-2013, 03:01 PM
I haven't read any of this thread, nor will I.

The thread's title makes me wonder, though:

How would you "become different as a person" if you lost your virginity and then somehow got it back?

OlegL
12-19-2013, 11:34 PM
unless I increase the size of my college loan.

Well, I am serious. If I get adequate grades this semester (which means they won't kick me out from college), then I will apply for a larger loan. I wanna fuck!!! I want a hot woman in bed!!! I am missing out on life!!

mjmacky
12-20-2013, 01:38 AM

Well, I am serious. If I get adequate grades this semester (which means they won't kick me out from college), then I will apply for a larger loan. I wanna fuck!!! I want a hot woman in bed!!! I am missing out on life!!

Don't box yourself in, think about taking her against the wall or on your dirty bathroom floor. Basically any place her chain will permit her to be.

IdolEyes787
12-20-2013, 01:36 PM
It's funny because it's true.

NLseeder23
12-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Like a warm apple pie.

megabyteme
12-22-2013, 03:15 PM
Like a warm apple pie.

FoX will tell you:

It 'IS' starting all over again. There is no 'like'.

megabyteme
12-22-2013, 03:18 PM
I haven't read any of this thread, nor will I.

The thread's title makes me wonder, though:

How would you "become different as a person" if you lost your virginity and then somehow got it back?

After 40+ and married, the burden becomes having to have it versus trying to get it. However, the girls in high school tend to be much cuter. :idunno:

OlegL
12-23-2013, 12:14 AM
Life is so fucking unfair. I wish I were just a normal person, doing normal things. But... alas...
...It's so painful...

IdolEyes787
12-23-2013, 01:02 PM
Life is so fucking unfair. I wish I were just a normal person, doing normal things. But... alas...
...It's so painful...Look I like to decry God as much as the next unappreciative of my actual place in the World spastic, but give it a break already.
On the plus side of all of this pointlessness though,Webster's dictionary has just officially added OlegL as a new synonym for self pity.:)

Now stop OlgeLing.
People like yourself who seem to embrace the negative tend to remain ever stuck in it.

PS Merry Christmas

PPS Fuck off.

megabyteme
12-23-2013, 01:19 PM
Isn't New York just one big place where people who shouldn't reproduce have secks? :unsure:

TheFoX
12-23-2013, 11:57 PM
Oleg is unique, thank fuck.

OlegL
12-24-2013, 05:04 PM
Now I know what grades I got this semester and what my overall GPA is. It's slightly above a B. It means I won't be kicked out from school just yet. So, I will try to increase the size of my loan and use the loan money to make a payment to an escort girl. But I am afraid of catching an STD. Maybe she'll agree to get tested for an STD if I pay her money to do that.

dion09529
12-24-2013, 07:29 PM
Haven't you heard about safe sex?

KFlint
12-24-2013, 07:53 PM
But I am afraid of catching an STD. Maybe she'll agree to get tested for an STD if I pay her money to do that.

And you'll let her work while waiting for the results?

mjmacky
12-24-2013, 09:12 PM
Oleg, that's a rookie mistake. You don't start bareback, you have to earn bareback.

megabyteme
12-24-2013, 11:18 PM
Now I know what grades I got this semester and what my overall GPA is. It's slightly above a B. It means I won't be kicked out from school just yet. So, I will try to increase the size of my loan and use the loan money to make a payment to an escort girl. But I am afraid of catching an STD. Maybe she'll agree to get tested for an STD if I pay her money to do that.

Good for you, Oleg! Treat yourself to a good looking girl for the New Year. You'll see that it isn't such a big deal, but it is obviously nagging your existence. Get GOOD condoms and perhaps even practice putting on a couple before "game time". One positive you'll have with the pro is that she's seen ALL kinds of guys. If you drop your nut early, can't get hard, etc. it isn't going to hurt an eventual relationship. Use her for practice, and don't worry- you can't go wrong. Just find out her "rules" and don't break them. Outside of that, you can't screw it up. You pay for her time and body...

Give us an update. Just don't freak and find yourself in need of disposing her body. :noes:

Artemis
12-25-2013, 12:51 AM
[QUOTE=OlegL;3721633]

.... Just don't freak and find yourself in need of disposing her body. :noes:

Always a possibility I had pondered. I'm only grateful that Oleg hasn't found the secret link between an anti-social personality and the sexual release of a gun spree, like soooo many others have recently....

Deux
12-25-2013, 08:05 AM
Hello

I'm a new member french. Please I search a link for : ace combat horizon and the last US

Thank you

megabyteme
12-25-2013, 09:44 AM
Hello

I'm a new member french. Please I search a link for : ace combat horizon and the last US

Thank you

Fuck off. :dry:

j2k4
12-25-2013, 10:35 AM
I would rather sandpaper the asshole of an alligator in a phone booth than...oops, wrong thread.

Wrong fucking board altogether, actually.

OlegL
12-31-2013, 05:55 AM

Good for you, Oleg! Treat yourself to a good looking girl for the New Year. You'll see that it isn't such a big deal, but it is obviously nagging your existence. Get GOOD condoms and perhaps even practice putting on a couple before "game time". One positive you'll have with the pro is that she's seen ALL kinds of guys. If you drop your nut early, can't get hard, etc. it isn't going to hurt an eventual relationship. Use her for practice, and don't worry- you can't go wrong. Just find out her "rules" and don't break them. Outside of that, you can't screw it up. You pay for her time and body...

Well, if they approve the loan increase, I will get that money in late February or March. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a really hot escort girl for myself.

megabyteme
12-31-2013, 09:55 AM
You might want to tell them you have, "Increased living expenses" rather than being honest on this one. If they press, tell 'em, "A guy needs meat sometimes..." :whistling

Artemis
12-31-2013, 01:04 PM
You might want to tell them you have, "Increased living expenses" rather than being honest on this one. If they press, tell 'em, "A guy needs meat sometimes..." :whistling

Meat? He needs to tell them he is a vaginatarian. :yup:

megabyteme
12-31-2013, 06:24 PM

The vote is still not entirely in on that one, is it? :unsure:

Artemis
01-01-2014, 05:44 AM

The vote is still not entirely in on that one, is it? :unsure:

Fair point, well presented.... :yup:

pootystomp
01-03-2014, 12:40 PM
is adult topics are allowed here ?

Maybe, what do you want to chat about big boy?

Gripper
01-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Lets talk about sex baby lets talk about you and me,let's talk about sex :)

j2k4
01-09-2014, 09:30 PM
Y'know, I've only just realized the correct path for our young pilgrim is castration.

Negate your virginity permanently - it's less headaches all around. ;)

IdolEyes787
01-10-2014, 12:41 AM
Y'know, I've only just realized the correct path for our young pilgrim is castration.

He's never even had sex and yet you're suggesting that he get married?

j2k4
01-10-2014, 12:48 AM

Voice of experience, and all that. :dabs:

spoungbob
01-10-2014, 05:44 AM
It would not change you in any way bar wanting more!!

Gripper
01-10-2014, 08:15 AM

Voice of experience, and all that. :dabs:

Mine reside in a glass jar in the spouse's trophy room

OlegL
01-12-2014, 06:27 PM
My life sucks so much. You don't even have the slightest idea how disabled I am. I don't understand the world I live in... It's as if I live in my own world...

Alien5
01-12-2014, 06:59 PM
I also live in a very small town

megabyteme
01-12-2014, 07:17 PM
My life sucks so much. You don't even have the slightest idea how disabled I am. I don't understand the world I live in... It's as if I live in my own world...

I think if you lived in your own world, you'd understand it better. Obviously, you are in someone else's... :idunno:

OlegL
01-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Well, language is full of contradictions; that's why in some way, I contradicted myself.

megabyteme
01-12-2014, 07:43 PM
Read it again, and you'll get an existential answer. :whistling

OlegL
01-13-2014, 05:46 PM
...It's as if I have some kind of mental retardation... I am so underdeveloped...

IdolEyes787
01-13-2014, 08:39 PM
Join a gym then,fag.

megabyteme
01-14-2014, 12:05 AM
Join a gym then,fag.

Knowing you and your issues with commas, certainly, this is what you mean:

Join a gym, then fag.

skay8
01-21-2014, 05:52 AM
might cut down on your hand lotion costs...more for beer.

TheFoX
01-21-2014, 06:23 PM
...It's as if I have some kind of mental retardation... I am so underdeveloped...

See, you can recognise your own deficits.

Quickman
01-21-2014, 11:19 PM
It won't change you. You're still going to have pay that hot woman again to have sex lol!

BIGWORM
01-22-2014, 05:48 AM
OP: Sex will change you in a way that you will be hooked like no other.

lethe72
01-22-2014, 07:03 AM
I have proof that aliens were behind everything but I'm afraid to post precise details in case the government should decide to send assassins after me for revealing too much.

Best response ever...

pythoncancer
01-22-2014, 07:27 AM
same like Mary ......................

mjmacky
01-22-2014, 08:43 PM
same like Mary ......................

:/

themarc
01-31-2014, 01:45 PM
Yup That right

Artemis
01-31-2014, 09:30 PM
Yup That right

Worst response ever...

Alien5
01-31-2014, 10:42 PM
;)

Alien5
01-31-2014, 10:47 PM
:o

Riptide
02-02-2014, 04:25 AM
OP

When you lose your virginity your balls will drop and you will become a man.

Congratulations.

caliking
02-15-2014, 07:31 PM
I don't think you'll change as a person.

megabyteme
02-15-2014, 07:33 PM
I don't think you'll change as a person.

Most of us don't think he'll get laid. :no:

vashts
02-22-2014, 04:39 PM
you will want more in the end. its a never ending search once you have had it once.

Travo1
02-24-2014, 06:36 PM
Once you lose your virginity you will get more sex. Its odd, but true. Women sense that confidence and they know that you will F the Sh*t out of them, so it attracts more.

TheFoX
03-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Once you lose your virginity you will get more sex. Its odd, but true. Women sense that confidence and they know that you will F the Sh*t out of them, so it attracts more.

Are you speaking from experience, or are you hoping that is true when you lose your virginity?

OlegL
03-02-2014, 02:53 PM
I haven't ordered an escort girl yet. I am just scared of doing that.

megabyteme
03-02-2014, 03:13 PM
Oleg's still alive???! Thought you had gone off to face Jesus' wrath, or something. :idunno:

megabyteme
03-02-2014, 03:23 PM
I haven't ordered an escort girl yet. I am just scared of doing that.

Well, just bring along an ax, butcher knife, and large plastic tarp in case things go wrong. She'll feel at ease knowing you are the kind of guy who cums prepared. :)

Bambinomontana
03-16-2014, 06:18 AM

Depends if you taking or giving..lol

Bambinomontana
03-16-2014, 06:21 AM
Depends if that dude is a lady...

OlegL
06-22-2014, 08:46 PM
I am still missing out on life... There are so many pretty women in this world, yet I haven't fucked even one. Life is so unfair...

TheFoX
06-22-2014, 09:55 PM
I am still missing out on life... There are so many pretty women in this world, yet I haven't fucked even one. Life is so unfair...

That is the same attitude that Elliot Rodger had when he decided to go kill as many people as he could. Ironically, he specifically wanted to kill women because he felt that they were the cause of his anguish, and the reason he was still a virgin. Did it never occur to him that the reason he was still a virgin was because he was such a boring fucker.

Also, he was privileged, by having a rich mom and dad, who provided him with a BMW, when most kids his age are probably driving Citroens and Fiats. How spoiled can one kid get? Well, Elliot Rodgers is an example of a really spoilt kid who, when he couldn't get laid, decided to throw his dummy out of his pram and kill anyone who got in the way of his guns.

What car do you drive, Oleg? Are you a spoilt kid looking for an excuse to become deviant? Are we safe from you?

megabyteme
06-22-2014, 10:22 PM

No, life is selective.

Artemis
06-23-2014, 11:13 AM

Pro tip: Being creepy induces a fight or flight response in your 'prey' and they run for the hills.

The only real alternative is that you need a new personality, a far less creepy one would help............

Oh and a makeover too, apparently after your webchat Meg didn't know whether to wave goodbye or reach for his shotgun.

He kept muttering the word Sasquatch? :idunno:

IdolEyes787
06-23-2014, 12:13 PM

I'll have to find some woman to ask to be sure but I'm fairly certain most don't view self pity as being very attractive.
Also as Mary can tell, you the success in most things comes from baby steps.Maybe actually try seeing if you can become friends with some poor girl,first in a totally non-creepy non-predatory way.

megabyteme
06-23-2014, 01:16 PM
Maybe actually try seeing if you can become friends with some poor girl,first in a totally non-creepy non-predatory way.

Don't know if he's actually ready to interact with girls. Outside, human contact might be a good first step. :idunno:

TheFoX
06-23-2014, 09:35 PM
But then I've always favoured Kipling.

Yes, he does make exceedingly good cakes.

Barbarossa
06-25-2014, 12:20 PM

You're absolutely right fellah, and it's a fucking disgrace. Shame on you pretty women. Shame on you... :nono:

Snee
06-25-2014, 06:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmkn59N5SDg

TheFoX
06-25-2014, 06:05 PM

You're absolutely right fellah, and it's a fucking disgrace. Shame on you pretty women. Shame on you... :nono:

If I remember correctly, Elliot Rodgers said almost the same thing that Oleg has just said, before he went on a rampage and killed six people, none of who he knew personally.

There's an old saying that goes, 'You won't lose your virginity if you go around killing all the totty'. Elliot Rodgers, if he hadn't gone on a rampage, would have eventually lost his virginity, either to a hot totty, or an old dog, and the same can be said for Oleg. My money is on the old dog, or a prostitute. If Oleg was going to lose his virginity to a Hot woman, it would have already happened.

OlegL
06-27-2014, 10:47 PM
Today, when I was in a subway car, I saw two beautiful women. I wanted to FUCK those girls. But I was too afraid to ask them for sex.

TheFoX
06-28-2014, 08:26 AM
Today, when I was in a subway car, I saw two beautiful women. I wanted to FUCK those girls. But I was too afraid to ask them for sex.

I bet the other passengers are relieved that you are not that forward. What would you have done? Spread eagled them across the seating?

Anyway, on another forum, a hot woman writes...

Today, when I was in a subway car, I saw a retard ogling me. He really wanted me, so I thought I would FUCK him, by opening my legs and letting him see what he couldn't have. My friend flashed her tits at him, just to see the look on his face. It was a picture. Poor fucker.

megabyteme
06-28-2014, 02:21 PM
PROTIP for Oleg:

There are different ways to convey the same messages. Time and place makes a difference.

On a subway, or in school, very few women want some creepy guy staring them down and saying, "I want to FUCK you!!!!1!!" Those that do are simply aliens masquerading in human form looking for victims to lure off.

However, in a bar, the likelihood goes up. Creepy and staring can come across as "mysterious" and "confident". Instead of "I want to FUCK!!! you", try, "Can I buy you ANOTHER drinkS?"

I suggest you try this on some of the weaker/older women in the bar as those with options will most likely take your free drink and run.

Or, you could try to learn how to actually build bonds with people instead of just trying to FUCK them. Practice this for a while, getting better at it as you go, then you may not come across as SO predatory. For predatory lessons, see Quarterquack. He's got that down as well as any weasel you'd ever come across in the wild.

megabyteme
06-28-2014, 02:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0vwo_TvFPQ

OlegL
06-29-2014, 07:33 PM

Pro tip: Being creepy induces a fight or flight response in your 'prey' and they run for the hills.

The only real alternative is that you need a new personality, a far less creepy one would help............

Oh and a makeover too, apparently after your webchat Meg didn't know whether to wave goodbye or reach for his shotgun.

He kept muttering the word Sasquatch? :idunno:

I have a mental illness, but nobody cares about the fact that I have it, and I can't change myself. And I suffer. I suffer so much.

Artemis
06-29-2014, 07:53 PM
Having a mental illness doesn't let you off being a decent human being! If you are going to think of other people, i.e. women, as objects and treat them as such, then you are a bit of a cunt for being like that, mental illness or no mental illness.

megabyteme
06-29-2014, 09:14 PM
I have a mental illness, but nobody cares about the fact that I have it, and I can't change myself. And I suffer. I suffer so much.

Well, they aren't going to fuck you because of it. :frusty:

OlegL
07-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Having a mental illness doesn't let you off being a decent human being! If you are going to think of other people, i.e. women, as objects and treat them as such, then you are a bit of a cunt for being like that, mental illness or no mental illness.

You know, yesterday I was in a bar and I met some nice woman. She actually hugged me after we had a 50-minute conversation... Women rarely ever touch me; that's why the fact that she did it was such a big event for me... I drank two small cups of whiskey with soda in the bar... She told me she was a social studies teacher in a middle school... I am sober now, but for some reason, I crave alcohol at this very moment.

megabyteme
07-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Good for you, Oleg. Keep practicing- we'll either turn you into a chick magnet, or an alcoholic. Maybe both. :cheers:

OlegL
07-02-2014, 04:44 PM
If you are going to think of other people, i.e. women, as objects and treat them as such, then you are a bit of a cunt for being like that, mental illness or no mental illness.

Come on! If a guy sees a beautiful woman, what is he supposed to think? You really don't think he should desire her sexually? Do you watch tv shows or movies? I don't think that mentioning that the guy in "Banshee" fucks every beautiful woman that he meets would be a spoiler. I don't think I would spoil anything by mentioning that the protagonist in "Spartacus" was offered to fuck hot women. I don't think that mentioning that the guy in "American Beauty" wanted to fuck a hot girl that he met would be a spoiler. Did all of these protagonists think of women as objects? I don't think so. They were just regular dudes who wanted to fuck pretty chicks.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2014, 04:57 PM
They were just regular imaginary dudes who wanted to fuck pretty chicks.

Fixed.

The first two also basically killed everything in sight and why am I worried?

TheFoX
07-02-2014, 06:46 PM
If you are going to think of other people, i.e. women, as objects and treat them as such, then you are a bit of a cunt for being like that, mental illness or no mental illness.

Come on! If a guy sees a beautiful woman, what is he supposed to think? You really don't think he should desire her sexually? Do you watch tv shows or movies? I don't think that mentioning that the guy in "Banshee" fucks every beautiful woman that he meets would be a spoiler. I don't think I would spoil anything by mentioning that the protagonist in "Spartacus" was offered to fuck hot women. I don't think that mentioning that the guy in "American Beauty" wanted to fuck a hot girl that he met would be a spoiler. Did all of these protagonists think of women as objects? I don't think so. They were just regular dudes who wanted to fuck pretty chicks.

The only bit of advise I can offer is to try homosexuality, as it may be more natural to you.

Have you ever thought that the reason you ARE still a virgin is because you are more compatible with the same sex, rather than the opposite sex. Not that we would entertain sex with you, but you obviously get on with men better, so try to meet a nice young gay man, who may make you happy.

If you cannot get it on with a beautiful woman, it is your subconscious rejecting that sort of advance. Go visit a gay bar, and lose your virginity.

Artemis
07-02-2014, 08:05 PM

The only bit of advise I can offer is to try homosexuality, as it may be more natural to you.

Have you ever thought that the reason you ARE still a virgin is because you are more compatible with the same sex, rather than the opposite sex. Not that we would entertain sex with you, but you obviously get on with men better, so try to meet a nice young gay man, who may make you happy.

If you cannot get it on with a beautiful woman, it is your subconscious rejecting that sort of advance. Go visit a gay bar, and lose your virginity.

We should ask Meg his opinion on the subject, after all he has seen Oleg in the flesh so to speak, so he should give us his opinion on whether Oleg made him moist? :blink:

OlegL
07-02-2014, 08:49 PM
Go visit a gay bar, and lose your virginity.

But it's impossible for one man to have sexual intercourse with another man because a penis can't enter another penis.

megabyteme
07-02-2014, 10:24 PM
We should ask Meg his opinion on the subject, after all he has seen Oleg in the flesh so to speak, so he should give us his opinion on whether Oleg made him moist? :blink:

http://i.imgur.com/F3XHDCR.gif

megabyteme
07-02-2014, 10:26 PM
But it's impossible for one man to have sexual intercourse with another man because a penis can't enter another penis.

Ask yer dad. :ermm:

IdolEyes787
07-02-2014, 10:28 PM

Look up the definition of sexual intercourse and then go shove a dildo up your ass.

OlegL
07-02-2014, 11:51 PM
Okay, I misspoke, but still, how the hell is it possible for two men to have regular sex if a penis can't enter another penis?

Artemis
07-03-2014, 12:59 AM
Okay, I misspoke, but still, how the hell is it possible for two men to have regular sex if a penis can't enter another penis?

Which is why, in my humble opinion, retroactive abortion should be legal in cases of the profoundly stupid. :blink:

megabyteme
07-03-2014, 01:06 AM
Run for your lives, it's a TROOL!!! :fear:

IdolEyes787
07-03-2014, 01:10 AM
Okay, I misspoke....
I thought the problem lay in you not being able to miss poke?:unsure:

IdolEyes787
07-03-2014, 01:19 AM
Run for your lives, it's a TROOL!!! :fear:
Trool is a real made up word so shows what you adults know.:dave:

OlegL
07-03-2014, 06:19 PM
she's so hot:
http://www.sex.com/picture/16525438-young-girl-an-her-nice-tits/

dion09529
07-03-2014, 08:31 PM
hmmmm. nice, but honestly I'd post a porn pic.

megabyteme
07-03-2014, 08:53 PM
she's so hot:
http://www.sex.com/picture/16525438-young-girl-an-her-nice-tits/

You have about as much chance at that as you do buying a Ferrari. Actually, even if you had the car, your chances would be nil.

Aim lower. Much lower.

OlegL
07-03-2014, 09:17 PM
I am sober now, but I crave alcohol. I need it.

Artemis
07-04-2014, 04:40 AM
Okay, I misspoke....
I thought the problem lay in you not being able to miss poke?:unsure:

It's more a case of not being able to poke miss. :naughty:

g2thes
07-14-2014, 06:51 PM
Men are born to do it with women. After you lose your virginity your life won't be pointless anymore.

IdolEyes787
07-14-2014, 06:54 PM
Men are born to die.After you die your life won't seem so pointless anymore.

megabyteme
07-14-2014, 07:17 PM
Men are born to do it with women. After you lose your virginity your life won't be pointless anymore.

This morning, my 4 1/2 year old daughter suggested that our dog (which she knows has had puppies) "pushed them out her pooper". Reading your post makes me reasonably certain you and she are within about 12 months developmentally. :dry:

Whore
08-17-2014, 05:45 PM
Well depends if you talking your ass then you may feel way different or if your talking sticking your little pecker in a whole.... I think u may like the feeling and want more .. So DONT knock them till you try it.

Artemis
08-17-2014, 10:43 PM
Well depends if you talking your ass then you may feel way different or if your talking sticking your little pecker in a whole.... I think u may like the feeling and want more .. So DONT knock them till you try it.

:fear: :stalker:

pein01
08-18-2014, 05:49 AM
it wont ......

TheFoX
08-23-2014, 08:11 AM
Hey, Oleg, have you lost it yet, or are you still debating this with your alter ego. (or psychotic other half)

megabyteme
08-23-2014, 09:10 AM
We may have lost Oleg for good. Last time he was here, he said something about wanting "the real him" to be known on sites, and I suggested that it might be better to just stay silent (he'd had trouble with staff on BCG). Haven't seen him since. Actually wasn't trying to get rid of the guy. :no:

richasis
09-28-2014, 07:06 AM

Who needs all that when you've got the latest overrated overwhelming torrent-site invite?

rowingcowardice
10-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Yes, the "v" word is very important, but if you lose it because you love someone or you made a mistake, this will not make someone less of a person. For as long as you loved or you learned from the mistake, then you need not to change. If for the better, then by all means. :-)

UserUser
10-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Confidence! If you wait to long you'll regret it. I have a friend who waited until mid college before getting laid.. Now he has a school girl obsession because he never did it in high school like alto of people.