PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] TorrentLeech

megabyteme
08-20-2013, 09:11 PM
Seems I have a couple invites to this community staple. Yes, it is the Wonder Bread of the torrent whirled, but a guy's gotta eat, right?

My usual rules:

1. No traders
2. No moochers (here only for invites)
3. Give me an idea of how this tracker would benefit you. It wouldn't hurt your case to be able to show how you may be of value there.
4. Must be able to write a literate request in English. If English is not your native language, convince me that you are trying.
5. Don't give me reason to believe you will jeopardize my account at the site. Including prior accounts.
6. NO PMs unless I already know you.

This offer may end without any invites being given. These rules will only seem difficult to those who will not qualify.

Although this is far from my favorite site, I will still make every effort to invite only members who will value it, and will respect the site and its rules.

***EDIT*** Also have IPT, Asia Torrents, GFXNews available. Same rules.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2013, 10:00 PM
Since you stiffed me on the nerd site,give me one.:)

Oh sorry I'm suppose to say how it would benefit me.
Well since I already have an account there,I could probably sell this one on eBay and use the money to buy the first four seasons of Breaking Bad which I'm like dying to watch. :)

Oh sorry I didn't see the part about "not jeopardizing your account " so let's pretend I didn't say anything about selling stuff.:)
Alternately see if you buy believe that I'm really into movies and games and music dubstep and community and let's go with that instead.:)

Btw for the record if this helps my cause at all,Rart finds me hilarious.:)

megabyteme
08-20-2013, 10:14 PM
Rart finds me hilarious.:)

He also cracks up when people make fart sounds with their armpits, and make walrus tusks with french fries. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
08-20-2013, 10:15 PM
So that's a yes then?

megabyteme
08-21-2013, 12:23 AM
Personally, I get a kick out of the slitty thing he does with his eyes. :glag:

anon
08-21-2013, 02:32 AM
Oh sorry I didn't see the part about "not jeopardizing your account " so let's pretend I didn't say anything about selling stuff.:)

It's okay as long as you don't set wrong profile settings (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427018-sorry-for-the-wrong-profile-settings?pp=50).

absent_today
08-21-2013, 02:53 PM
BTW what's that CSS hack ?

IdolEyes787
08-21-2013, 06:12 PM

It's okay as long as you don't set wrong profile settings (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427018-sorry-for-the-wrong-profile-settings?pp=50).

That garbage nanuchamp spouted basically proves my point that honesty is a state of being and not something that you can simply decide to turn on and off when the situation demands it.:mellow:

Anyway sad as it is, being honest never got me into ****** so basically

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LENKIbKCZ_U

megabyteme
08-22-2013, 10:40 PM
Check first post in this thread for additional site give-aways. :)

IdolEyes787
08-22-2013, 11:01 PM
HDbits plz.

Thx in advance m8.:)

If not possible then whatever it is that Cabalo is looking for so at least there will be one less spot at that site open for him.:)

Also somebody ask mjmacky to edit this incredibly poorly written post as I'm told that's what he now does for a living if "for a living "means basically for no money which this would be.:)

Only even less.:)

mjmacky
08-23-2013, 05:59 AM
To whom this may concern:

I would like you to consider my request for a regular user account at High Definition Bits (HDBits). If satisfying that request is not possible, would you be able to grant me an account to the site that Cabalo currently seeks? If the outcome follows the latter option, I would find that sufficient due to the resultant diminished account availability for the aforementioned gentleman. Additionally, could someone ask the esteemed editorial professional, Mary, to review the language of this communication before its submission is finalized? I would not be willing to honor any amount due if this is invoiced. In fact, I would like to send an invoice of my own in the case that subsequent work is performed on this letter.

Thank you in advance, dear sirs/madams,
The Idle Rich

How much do I owe you?

IdolEyes787
08-23-2013, 12:12 PM
How much do I owe you?

Nothing, as your mere presence,bringing with it some light into this dark and otherwise joyless place is payment enough.

mjmacky
08-23-2013, 07:52 PM
How much do I owe you?

Nothing, as your mere presence,bringing with it some light into this dark and otherwise joyless place is payment enough.

You make me feel weird in my organs.

megabyteme
08-23-2013, 10:19 PM
Can't a guy give away an invite or two without the gheys AIDS upping the thread? :no:

justlooking
08-26-2013, 02:00 PM
To whom this may concern:

I would like you to consider my request for a regular user account at High Definition Bits (HDBits). If satisfying that request is not possible, would you be able to grant me an account to the site that Cabalo currently seeks? If the outcome follows the latter option, I would find that sufficient due to the resultant diminished account availability for the aforementioned gentleman. Additionally, could someone ask the esteemed editorial professional, Mary, to review the language of this communication before its submission is finalized? I would not be willing to honor any amount due if this is invoiced. In fact, I would like to send an invoice of my own in the case that subsequent work is performed on this letter.

Thank you in advance, dear sirs/madams,
The Idle Rich

There seems to be a very disturbing trend going on in society, on TV anyway. The idle rich are committing an increasing percentage of the crime in the world. Even Dexter's new psycho playmate is a trust fund guy. IdolEyes787, I beseech you (and it's a big deal when one man beseeches another man) to try to vent your rage in here, directed against your mortal enemies at filesharingtalk rather than murdering innocent women (at least the good looking ones) in real life.

IdolEyes787
08-26-2013, 04:10 PM
The fatal flaw (pun intended) in your logic is that true psychopaths feel neither rage nor sympathy.Nice futile try though. :)

Obviously the :) is just for show and is probably less threatening than what I'm truly thinking right now (http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/fighting/stabbing.gif) :)

dion09529
08-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Can't a guy give away an invite or two without the gheys AIDS upping the thread? :no:

how many members you invited so far?

megabyteme
09-03-2013, 02:17 AM

how many members you invited so far?

More than you deserve. :snooty:

dion09529
09-03-2013, 09:12 PM
My tough life made ​​me very cautious and to take advantage of all the opportunities that crop up to me. So, I think I deserve more than you ever thought. Or maybe you thought I want to be invited on TorrentLeech. Sorry to disappoint you: Join Date May 2008. ;)

anon
09-04-2013, 02:13 AM

None so far, then. :happy:

megabyteme
09-04-2013, 02:56 AM

None so far, then. :happy:

That makes 1 out of 2 who understood my post. :D

justlooking
09-04-2013, 11:12 AM
Many try, few succeed. (I'm referring to getting laid by that hot cheerleader)

megabyteme
09-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Many try, few succeed. (I'm referring to getting laid by that hot cheerleader)

Luckily, for the rest of us, there's cosplay. :sly:

IdolEyes787
09-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Hy,friend .I need this tracker.:)
As for my "worthiness",I have been universally beloved staff at a lot of l33t trackers.I would give you details and usernames but unfortunately you are not special enough to be trusted with that information so you will have to take my word for it.:) Hint,one rhymes with Stoi and another rhythms with musicalmind.:)*

If anyone would like to offer support for my application a hearty "Good one,bro" or "I vouch for u,m8" would be much appreciated. :)

Also if it helps,I'm not Black and have issues with anyone who is.:)

*Others may try to tell you this is a lie but don't believe them or the terrorists win.:no:

absent_today
09-10-2013, 01:22 AM
I always thought you guys are biggest trolls but since last few days the hype around GTA 5 release is probably changing by opinion

anon
09-10-2013, 01:41 AM
If anyone would like to offer support for my application a hearty "Good one,bro" or "I vouch for u,m8" would be much appreciated. :)

But that's so 2009.

IdolEyes787
09-10-2013, 11:23 AM
I always thought you guys are biggest trolls but since last few days the hype around GTA 5 release is probably changing by opinion

I prefer the more politically correct term "irrepressible scamp".:)
Also what is this GTA 5 of which you speak? I looked in like three different encyclopedias and couldn't find anything about it.I did however learn that Pluto is no longer a planet,which is weird because I always just assumed that he was a dog. :unsure:

Anyway whatever he is,I'm sure just as soon as MBM gives me an invite to HDbits,I'll be able to steal it there.:)

But that's so 2009.

I live in the past.I would have thought you'd have noticed by now.