PDA

View Full Version : I wasn't sure where to ask this i couldn't find a support sub forum

etancross
08-23-2013, 02:02 PM
Hi guys, I have a question about my account. My account suddenly started having issues, i could log in but thats all. if i clicked anything it would boot me out and when I tried to log in nothing happened. I just waited awhile and tried to log back in and now its telling me my account was disabled, i reset my password and tried to log in again and it now says "Account is disabled" 8 tries left" when I try to log in.

Is there someone I can talk to and get my account re-enabled? My uploads where higher than my downloads and i didnt upload virus's or crap files i have no idea what happened.

any help would be appreciated!

anon
08-23-2013, 02:06 PM
My uploads where higher than my downloads and i didnt upload virus's or crap files i have no idea what happened.

Just to clarify... you're talking about this forum, right?

justlooking
08-23-2013, 07:59 PM
You've obviously been banned from filesharingtalk. This is a tough site to keep a good ratio on, so most people here have seedboxes. You've chosen to cheat, so got banned. This is a great site. When you upload enough to be a Power User, you can get invites to l33t sites like CNN, CBSSports, and FileShareFreak. You blew it.

stan
08-23-2013, 08:29 PM
but you can donate $1000 to the site and be re-enabled .

piercerseth
08-24-2013, 03:38 AM
You've obviously been banned from filesharingtalk. This is a tough site to keep a good ratio on, so most people here have seedboxes. You've chosen to cheat, so got banned. This is a great site. When you upload enough to be a Power User, you can get invites to l33t sites like CNN, CBSSports, and FileShareFreak. You blew it.
Everybody deserves a second chance. MAYBE we could put him/her on double secret probation? If they asked really nicely. Or yeah, the 1000 bucks.

megabyteme
08-24-2013, 05:26 AM
Second chances only weaken the site/community. :banhammer: