PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BTN, BitMeTV

woton1940
09-02-2013, 10:02 AM
Hi there, looking for above due to closure of The Box :( I'm a reputable member of TT, IPT, TL, Waffles etc I do hope someone can help :whistling

IdolEyes787
09-02-2013, 06:36 PM
reputable[ˈrɛpjʊtəbəl]adj1. having a good reputation; honoured, trustworthy, or respectable

"Reputable" obviously meaning different things to different people.:mellow:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/454594-have-BitMe-SCC-BitMeTv-want-TR-TT?p=3712359#post3712359

justlooking
09-02-2013, 06:53 PM
But those sites aren't a replacement for thebox. They're not strictly British. TV Chaos UK is the closest to the dear departed one. And there's "reputed" mobster, that's not good.

woton1940
09-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the reply 'Justlooking' I have registered with 'TV Chaos UK'. I would still like an invite to BTN as my needs are more than just UK television, Thanks :)

IdolEyes787
09-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Also you seemed likewise as fuzzy on differentiating want/need as you do on the meaning of "reputable".:)

woton1940
09-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Does that mean IdolEyes that you are going to help me out or not? I suspect the answer to that question is going to be no, for whatever reason!

IdolEyes787
09-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Does that mean IdolEyes that you are going to help me out or not? I suspect the answer to that question is going to be no, for whatever reason!

Rest assured it's a really good reason though if that's any comfort.:)

anigav
09-03-2013, 12:45 AM
Were you a reputable member of TB?

woton1940
09-03-2013, 08:53 AM
I don't think I have ever been a member of TB, why do you ask? :)

colombianino
09-21-2013, 04:37 PM
idoleyes i always see you around request threads...... i don't mean to spam but i just couldn't resist:

ps: to woton1940, i'll say it before you continue: your activity here is very low, i know mine is too but I'm not interested in having much more than what i can afford (time/bandwith-wise).

IdolEyes787
09-21-2013, 05:01 PM
idoleyes i always see you around request threads...... i don't mean to spam but i just couldn't resist:

No I'm fairly certain that you meant to spam so if you really don't want to come off like a little girl I suggest you own that fact.:)

Also we all yearn for " human connection" but I hope I'm not silly enough to expect to find any here.

Maybe if you could find a searingly witty jpg about feeling the need to hear one's self speak or be universally hated.:)

woton1940
09-21-2013, 07:59 PM

ps: to woton1940, i'll say it before you continue: your activity here is very low, i know mine is too but I'm not interested in having much more than what i can afford (time/bandwith-wise).

Yeah I sort of worked that out and agree completely. I know my activity here has been minimal (something I hope to rectify) I didn't think asking for an invite to this particular tracker would cause such a negative response! Anyway I've found something to replace 'The Box' and I'm more than content with that. After a great deal of rummaging through the forums of FST I'm pretty sure I have everything I need tracker wise, 'Pass The Popcorn' is the only community I wouldn't mind being part of due to my love of films! Anyway thanks for your advice, have a good weekend m8 :-)

Isoko
09-21-2013, 08:03 PM
mate sorry for spam, an easy and secure way to get BTN in forum invites to what.cd, are unlimited, should only be power user.

colombianino
09-21-2013, 10:49 PM

No I'm fairly certain that you meant to spam so if you really don't want to come off like a little girl I suggest you own that fact.:)

Also we all yearn for " human connection" but I hope I'm not silly enough to expect to find any here.

Maybe if you could find a searingly witty jpg about feeling the need to hear one's self speak or be universally hated.:)

Spam or not (admit being off topic) I wasn't judging you at all, just saying....... =)