PDA

View Full Version : Proposal For Zupernode Makers

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 09:48 AM
I have an idea how to make Kazaa connect to a supernode without restarting it. But since people on this forum (TBO, etc.) are totally sure that I am unable to make good tools (I don't want to argue with them), I just address this idea to kazupernode team.

Kazaanet seems to be just a copy of an array, let's say
CSupernodeInfo[200];

Anyways, each supernode IP:port is stored in Kazaa memory for sure. So what happens if I find all these IP's and rewrite them all with my desired IP or several IPs? I am sure that after reconnection Kazaa will be forced to connect to it, provided that you have also modified KazaaNet reg key as usual.

SupernodeIP:port byte sequence has length 6 (DWORD+WORD). In memory it is usally stored as DWORD+DWORD (with HIWORD of port DWORD always zero). Even if they are not stored all together in one place, the sequence of 6 bytes is rather unique, and if you find it in memory, it should be it, not just an occasional coincidence.

Problems may arise if these mem pages are write-protected. Typical pages are not. Then my idea doesn't work. But why not try. i'll probably make some tests.

N£MO
02-11-2003, 10:07 AM
3.Maybe it has something to do with your comp as only last week you were saying that u had 6 downloads on pause and didnt know why....no one else had that problem... 

4.And as for not liking you...if that was the case then how come we spoke via emailn last week and you asked me to translate your FAQ and how come i tested your program for you???I wouldnt have bothered if i didnt like you!! 

5.You do have sour grapes kazaasearch...only other week when in a mood you decided to tell us all that you were shutting your site down so we couldnt use your tools...and at the time i hadnt used any of your shit.So how is that in the spirit of this forum?? 

And finally i personally have nothing against you....i find your attitude and self oppinionated ways a bit annoying but apart from that i have no proiblems with you....seems like you are big headed and arrogant...but i wont hold that against you....so befor you go shouting you big mouth off...QUOTE FACTS NOT FICTION....as people who matter know what you are like.... 

You are a total asshole!!Now you make up new threads just so we can all feel sorry for poor hard done by kazaasearch...

And as for now...i DONT like you...your attitude and childish behavior makes you a total knobhead!!

As you can c from my post above when i wrote it i didnt have a problem with u but now i do!! :D

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by TBO@11 February 2003 - 10:07

You are a total asshole!!Now you make up new threads just so we can all feel sorry for poor hard done by kazaasearch...

This post is not for you and not even about you, dummass. It is for kazupernode team and it has contructive proposal, unlike your bullshit that you continuously post on this forum for months, earning 4 or 5 starts for that. I have never seen ANY useful post from you, by the way. So do you participate for the community or just come to quarrel here? Choose another place for bullshit AND STOP IT finally. THAT's IT. Punktum.

N£MO
02-11-2003, 10:26 AM
I dont have to defend me being here or saying what i feel...you picked a quarrel with the wrong man...believe me!!

You just PM'd me and when i replied your not accepting msg's...thing that i cant reply to you...so i post your question and my reply.

ok, i feel abslutely destroyed with your posts

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You shouldnt have shouted your mouth off saying'people like TBO etc dont like me' WHAT a load af rubbish!!I wouldnt have beta tested your program if i didnt like you...i test loads of programs for people and wouldnt go near any shit i didnt WANT to use of from a person i dont like!!Im not 2 faced!!

You ask the real members on here if i dont contribute....they who matter know ;) :D

Yusuke
02-11-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by KazaaSearch@11 February 2003 - 05:16
This post is not for you and not even about you, dummass.
Ummm....than what do you call this??

I have an idea how to make Kazaa connect to a supernode without restarting it. But since people on this forum (TBO, etc.) are totally sure that I am unable to make good tools (I don't want to argue with them), I just address this idea to kazupernode team.

You specifically used his name, so how can you say this post is not about him???

Can we say instigating?? :rolleyes:

thomig
02-11-2003, 10:47 AM
Hi folks

I don't want to disturb your squabble.

And I have not read the whole thread yet.

The momentary situation is that:
FTFakes works on the newest version. And we have a lot of ideas which will build.
But we don't agree in our ideas, what that tool will be in the future. That means not we wrangle about.

I - for example - like that Kazaa newstart. And I think about to make the launch a little bit more exited. :P

What I trying to say:
This is in the moment the same thing we talking about. But we have different ideas, what it will be in the future.

And no matter to squabble! :rolleyes:

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Yusuke@11 February 2003 - 10:36

You specifically used his name, so how can you say this post is not about him???

If something is mentioned in parentheses it doesn't mean it is the topic of the issue, does it? The topic is clearly stated as proposal for kazupernode team.

KazaaSearch
02-11-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by thomig@11 February 2003 - 10:47

The momentary situation is that:
FTFakes works on the newest version. And we have a lot of ideas which will build.
But we don't agree in our ideas, what that tool will be in the future. That means not we wrangle about.

I - for example - like that Kazaa newstart. And I think about to make the launch a little bit more exited. :P

What I trying to say:
This is in the moment the same thing we talking about. But we have different ideas, what it will be in the future.

And no matter to squabble! :rolleyes:
Are you the same team that works on the new fasttrack client?

thomig
02-11-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by KazaaSearch@11 February 2003 - 11:49

Are you the same team that works on the new fasttrack client?
No. We still working on KaZuperNodes.

Is there a team working on a new client?
(You don't mean Rapid Road? :lol: )

N£MO
02-11-2003, 11:10 AM
kazaasearch was the main man behind rapid road!!!lol :lol:

random nut
02-11-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by TBO@11 February 2003 - 12:10
kazaasearch was the main man behind rapid road!!!lol :lol:
OK, enough of this already. If you wanna fight, do it elsewhere.

N£MO
02-11-2003, 12:43 PM
random nut Posted on 11 February 2003 - 13:37
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (TBO @ 11 February 2003 - 12:10)
kazaasearch was the main man behind rapid road!!!lol 

OK, enough of this already. If you wanna fight, do it elsewhere. 

Fight??On a board.... :lol: :lol:

It has been sorted now :D