PDA

View Full Version : Voice Stress/Lie Detection Software

megabyteme
09-04-2013, 05:22 AM
Hi,

I am looking to find some REAL voice stress/Lie Detection software I can use either with Google Voice on the PC, or (preferably) on Android.

Anyone know of/used such software and where I can get it?

Thanks!

mjmacky
09-04-2013, 06:15 AM
Bizarre, what's your game?

megabyteme
09-04-2013, 09:06 AM
I know the software exists for PC. I would simply like to be able to use my smart phone to give me hints as to whether or not someone (mother mainly) is telling the truth.

IdolEyes787
09-04-2013, 11:55 AM
I would simply like to be able to use my smart phone to give me hints as to whether or not someone (mother mainly) is telling the truth.

As your Mom is assumingly a woman, save yourself the effort and just go with never.:)

Also smartphone is one word.I'm sure it has to be like that because a phone can't actually be smart no matter what marketing says.:)

...... (mother mainly) is telling the truth.

Also my Lie Detection software went nuts at this point and told me that a more probably reason is something about your wife spending a lot of time with the Black guy that lives down the street.

anon
09-04-2013, 01:13 PM
Also smartphone is one word.I'm sure it has to be like that because a phone can't actually be smart no matter what marketing says.:)

I wouldn't know. Those phones are smarter and able to do more things than some of the people wielding them.

mjmacky
09-04-2013, 06:20 PM
I know the software exists for PC. I would simply like to be able to use my smart phone to give me hints as to whether or not someone (mother mainly) is telling the truth.

I think the app would still fall short of the superior powers of deduction. Become a student of mankind.

megabyteme
09-04-2013, 07:52 PM

I think the app would still fall short of the superior powers of deduction. Become a student of mankind.

I am, and am actually pretty good at reading BS. However, there are certain aspects of my conversation(s) that I would like to know if there is a tip-off. Some people are really good liars.

I wouldn't know. Those phones are smarter and able to do more things than some of the people wielding them.

I've had mine for about 3 weeks now, and am still feeling like a total n00b. Learning curve for sure...

IdolEyes787
09-04-2013, 08:12 PM

I've had mine for about 3 weeks now, and am still feeling like a total n00b. Learning curve for sure...

I wake when the sun comes up and go to bed when I'm tired and talk to whoever happens to be in front of me and find places by blessed chance and if I really need to know something I ignore the impulse to look it up and simply do something else so obviously the need for smartfones are for fools and lesser men.:)

Also I save like 100 bucks a month.:)

megabyteme
09-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Also I save spend like 100 bucks a month on protein powder.:)

:rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
09-04-2013, 09:22 PM
More like two hundred but I guess we all have varying things that we choose to be ripped off by. :)
At least I'll die from over-stress liver and not radiation induced brain cancer.:)

Btw some of that may have been insincere.If only you had some sort of lie detector to discern which part.:unsure:

Vestibule
09-05-2013, 01:54 AM

I am, and am actually pretty good at reading BS. However, there are certain aspects of my conversation(s) that I would like to know if there is a tip-off. Some people are really good liars.

Software aside, you could check out the show Lie to Me... interesting universal cues that indicate wether a person is being less than honourable... of course it is just a tv show and yet we all know that everything coming from that magic box (in my case, that rectangular slab seemingly pasted to my wall over the mantle) is truthful...

anon
09-05-2013, 02:08 AM

You'll make it. You're not the kind of people I was referring to. :)

megabyteme
09-05-2013, 02:34 AM
Software aside, you could check out the show Lie to Me... interesting universal cues that indicate wether a person is being less than honourable... of course it is just a tv show and yet we all know that everything coming from that magic box (in my case, that rectangular slab seemingly pasted to my wall over the mantle) is truthful...

I watched a couple episodes of that about a month or so ago. What a shit show.* From what I saw, EVERYTHING is an indicator someone is lying.

*Hopefully not your favorite. :whistling

Vestibule
09-05-2013, 02:45 AM

I watched a couple episodes of that about a month or so ago. What a shit show.* From what I saw, EVERYTHING is an indicator someone is lying.

Well.... I kinda like Tim Roth... shit is a tad hershey but I will agree with middle of the road... a netflix time killer after a Bewitched episode (for the kiddies... and um, well I've always thought Elizabeth Montgomery was the perfect MILF even before I knew what that meant :happy:) while I'm waiting for Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones...

I think you hit it on the head... Everything is a lie... perception being what it is an all...

megabyteme
09-05-2013, 04:28 AM

Well.... I kinda like Tim Roth... shit is a tad hershey but I will agree with middle of the road... a netflix time killer after a Bewitched episode (for the kiddies... and um, well I've always thought Elizabeth Montgomery was the perfect MILF even before I knew what that meant :happy:) while I'm waiting for Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones...

I think you hit it on the head... Everything is a lie... perception being what it is an all...

I think there is largely something that is truth. What I did not like about the show (and some shows need a few episodes to get their legs- which I did not give it) was that the show boiled down to the statement, "If someone is doing [x], he's [i]lying!"

Tim Roth is pretty cool, which is why I gave the show a chance in the first place. I blame writing more than Roth for the limitations.

Bonus points for spotting MILF in Montgomery. I think that was one of the show's draws- long before the concept of MILF was commonplace. :happy:

MysticRiffs
09-11-2013, 01:27 AM
Caveat - I call bullshit on the whole lot, but for what it's worth...

Truster Truth Detection Software.
This started life from the Isreali Intelligence boffins, purportedly. That could be cool, if only it teaches you some of their unarmed combat maneuvers, too. :D

X13-VSA
This is the one that actually grabbed my attention, and prompted my reply. It, for all intents and purposes, seems legit.
Directly from their site
...NOTE: Voice Stress Analysis over the phone is possible with X13-VSA PRO, but can't be guaranteed, since it is depends on the phone company.

My personal favourite, though, has to go to TVSA3 Voice Stress Analysis Freeware which was built "against the New World Order". Just don't point it at politicians! :cool:

Hope that helps. :)

IdolEyes787
09-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Caveat - I call bullshit on the whole lot, but for what it's worth...

Truster Truth Detection Software.
This started life from the Isreali Intelligence boffins, purportedly. That could be cool, if only it teaches you some of their unarmed combat maneuvers, too. :D

X13-VSA
This is the one that actually grabbed my attention, and prompted my reply. It, for all intents and purposes, seems legit.
Directly from their site
...NOTE: Voice Stress Analysis over the phone is possible with X13-VSA PRO, but can't be guaranteed, since it is depends on the phone company.

My personal favourite, though, has to go to TVSA3 Voice Stress Analysis Freeware which was built "against the New World Order". Just don't point it at politicians! :cool:

Hope that helps. :)

You wouldn't by any chance happen to be Ryan Seacrest,would you?

I only ask because you seemingly offend me on some deep primal level just like he does.:)

MysticRiffs
09-12-2013, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3713234
You wouldn't by any chance happen to be Ryan Seacrest,would you?

I only ask because you seemingly offend me on some deep primal level just like he does.:)[/QUOTE]

That'd be the Aussie humour comin' out, mate. :D Some people find us, umm... abrasive? :happy:

IdolEyes787
09-12-2013, 07:57 PM
No I'm pretty sure that it had something to do with you saying the word "cappers" with a straight face.:)

Btw I believe the correct spellng is "coppers".

Some context,nyeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js6mgxdFLE4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOMDmEP5QE0

megabyteme
09-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Proof Idol hits his head often and does not always know where he's posting. :no:

Thanks, MR. I came across those, too. Ideally, the program would work inside Android and display during conversations.

IdolEyes787
09-13-2013, 06:53 PM
Proof Idol hits his head often and does not always know where he's posting. :no:

If you change that to "doesn't care where he's posting" then I couldn't argue the point. :)

Social etiquette is so bourgeois.:snooty:

MysticRiffs
09-30-2013, 02:20 AM

If you change that to "doesn't care where he's posting" then I couldn't argue the point. :)

Social etiquette is so bourgeois.:snooty:

Didn't even occur to me you were talking about another comment of mine! lolololol I knew which one and never processed it further. :D