PDA

View Full Version : New user

qaium1990
09-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Hello, I am new user in this site. I am feeling good to be a member in this site.

anon
09-05-2013, 12:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mMyV2YQgAA

OlegL
09-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Feeling good? Great.

Mr. Mulder
09-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Hello, I am new user in this site. I am feeling good to be a member in this site.

my member feels pretty good if you wanna have a go? It's proper smooth... :unsure:

enoughfakefiles
09-05-2013, 08:51 PM

my member feels pretty good if you wanna have a go? It's proper smooth... :unsure:

Veet or Bic orange :unsure:

natedogg
09-06-2013, 07:15 AM
yeah right, then you will probably leave and never come back.

TheFoX
09-06-2013, 09:36 PM
I can't wait for a new member post, something like...

Hello. I am a new member, and if anyone gives me shit, I'll will literally tear them limb from limb, figuratively speaking, so think before you take me on. GOT IT, FUCKERS!!!

And you can imagine this new member having a Chalice like attitude. Now that would be a new member and a half.

Until then, I suppose we will have to put up with these half hearted newbs until someone with proper meat on their plate enters this place.

megabyteme
09-06-2013, 10:23 PM

Hello. I am a new member, and if anyone gives me shit, I'll will literally tear them limb from limb, figuratively speaking, so think before you take me on. GOT IT, FUCKERS!!!

And you can imagine this new member having a Chalice like attitude. Now that would be a new member and a half.

Until then, I suppose we will have to put up with these half hearted newbs until someone with proper meat on their plate enters this place.

Unfortunately, VERY few have the means to back up such an entrance, as well... :(

IdolEyes787
09-06-2013, 11:40 PM

Chalice is offended by your post as it's language,though insulting -which is good :), is also clumsy and indelicate and not poetic at all -which is bad. :(

Chalice is now also offended that I presume to speak for him to which I answer , "So?".

Also chalice wonders if by "Them" you are speaking of the giant ants from a 1954 movie of the same name or rather the Belfast band that launched Van Morrison's career or something else entirely?

Chalice now wonders what is fucking wrong with me to which I answer " Too many thoughts because brain too bug big. At least thankfully not English".

megabyteme
09-07-2013, 05:27 AM
Chalice is offended by your post as it's language,though insulting -which is good :), is also clumsy and indelicate and not poetic at all -which is bad. :(

Chalice is now also offended that I presume to speak for him to which I answer , "So?".

Also chalice wonders if by "Them" you are speaking of the giant ants from a 1954 movie of the same name or rather the Belfast band that launched Van Morrison's career or something else entirely?

Chalice now wonders what is fucking wrong this me to which I answer " Too many thoughts because brain too bug big. At least thankfully not English".

Some of that was properly punctuated. :O

IdolEyes787
09-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Some of that was properly punctuated. :O

My big brain is now suggesting that it likely has something to do with the theory of probability as it relates to the people who are struck by lightning every year.:)

Snee
09-07-2013, 01:30 PM
My big brain

Lies.

IdolEyes787
09-07-2013, 03:58 PM
My big brain

Lies.

No it's only a lie if I don't believe it.This would be more like a delusion.:)

Also Strike Back.Ohmygodohmygodohmygod.They killed what's her face and she was like three reasons that I watched that show.

Even worse an Irish person did it,those evil,leprechaun loving bastards.

IdolEyes787
09-07-2013, 04:00 PM
I knew there was a reason I hated those motherfuckers besides their funny accents.
Not so irrational now am I?

TheFoX
09-07-2013, 09:20 PM
The onset of senility?

There are drugs that can help you, Idol.

anon
09-09-2013, 02:36 PM

We hardly knew ye...

natedogg
09-11-2013, 10:37 AM

We hardly knew ye...
lol, why was he banned?

anon
09-11-2013, 04:39 PM
lol, why was he banned?

Spamming his blog. So hard to trust new people these days. :noes:

natedogg
09-11-2013, 11:19 PM
lol, why was he banned?

Spamming his blog. So hard to trust new people these days. :noes:
that's probably why he joined :noes: