PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed Underground

aaron_02
11-22-2003, 09:01 AM
hey guys im thinkin of gettin the need for speed underground but i need 2 know if u can play ova a network (LAN) with this game.

sweet any idea?????????

RedRival
11-22-2003, 05:44 PM
err NO, EA is dumb thinking it's a strategic move to promote anti-piracy..now everyone is anti-EA...believe me the ppl at EA are dumbf*cks...even ppl who are using the fake DEViANCE release can go online and play the game while those who actually have paid for thier copy can't...LOL...and they aren't doing anything about it...EA is just a huge corporation who does nuts for customer support.

Dray_04
11-29-2003, 12:19 PM
so was that a yes or no redrival

shinzuiski
11-29-2003, 01:21 PM
Its was a no.

I have the deviance release and cant play online for some reason, it freezes the game completly when i click paly online.

pol
11-29-2003, 01:53 PM
im not too up with games these days but i thought id get this as i quite liked HP2

so is it maybe just a different crack / key / whatever thats needed to fix it ?

NoX
11-29-2003, 03:01 PM
im using DEViANCE realese and i can play online... lol and i was gonna buy a real copy :rolleyes: u gotta use the patch 2 play online :)

pol
11-29-2003, 03:23 PM
cheers NoX :D

Raped Ape
11-29-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by RedRival@22 November 2003 - 17:44
err NO, EA is dumb thinking it's a strategic move to promote anti-piracy..now everyone is anti-EA...believe me the ppl at EA are dumbf*cks...even ppl who are using the fake DEViANCE release can go online and play the game while those who actually have paid for thier copy can't...LOL...and they aren't doing anything about it...EA is just a huge corporation who does nuts for customer support.
lmao ok no ea is not a bad company ,

currently ea is the best company and they are selling the most games

wtf are you talking about? the people that bought te game can play perfectly and so can the ppl that downloaded

shinzuiski
12-07-2003, 01:44 PM
So why cant i play online ?

I went to some site, and this stupid thing came up saying PATCH AVAILABLE, so i cllicked it and it said, PATCH INSTALLED and has these 2 thumgs up next to the word.

and i got the v1.1 crack, and when i click paly online it just freezes my game.