PDA

View Full Version : Demonoid

aussienaterror
09-06-2013, 05:48 AM
Hello everyone just wanted to know if there is a new tracker that replaced demonoid? definately missed in my house the war office (wife) continually complains about it closing

cheers
Neil

zonta
09-06-2013, 12:23 PM
http://www.d2.vu/

its work with your old demonoid account i guess

mfsta
09-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Do the still have open registrations from time to time? I've been checking in for about 2 mounts, but its always closed.

Enlightened
09-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Do the still have open registrations from time to time? I've been checking in for about 2 mounts, but its always closed.

uU can post a REQUEST in theGiveaway Section for a Code to register.

mrnobody
09-06-2013, 09:45 PM

awesome. i thought it had died. now time to stop using TPB again.

mfsta
09-06-2013, 09:55 PM
uU can post a REQUEST in theGiveaway Section for a Code to register.Okay, thanks for the info.

mrtoke09
09-06-2013, 10:21 PM
ahhhh i seen people talk about this a while ago just logged in al info seems ok no forum side site ? still and they still sorting it out after so long ?? really

mfsta
09-06-2013, 11:04 PM
ahhhh i seen people talk about this a while ago just logged in al info seems ok no forum side site ? still and they still sorting it out after so long ?? reallyHow is it at the moment compared to the old one (which in my opinion was absolutely awesome)?

imnotanaddict
09-07-2013, 04:40 AM

Ha, ha, ha...can't believe I logged in with old demonoid account/user name. Wow I haven't signed in in yrs...well it says it's beta but looks up and running fine to me. And yes there are invitation codes available I see.

wazza100
09-07-2013, 11:42 AM
ahhhh i seen people talk about this a while ago just logged in al info seems ok no forum side site ? still and they still sorting it out after so long ?? reallyHow is it at the moment compared to the old one (which in my opinion was absolutely awesome)?

well given lot of people i would imagine don't even know its back up, people who know who have moved to other trackers etc it won't be as good as it used to be would be my guess

twue
09-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Thks for the info ..... old account still alive woohoo :-)

mfsta
09-07-2013, 02:03 PM
How is it at the moment compared to the old one (which in my opinion was absolutely awesome)?

well given lot of people i would imagine don't even know its back up, people who know who have moved to other trackers etc it won't be as good as it used to be would be my guessThat's my thoughts exactly, but then I recall a couple of years back when Demonid was down for a couple of month and I thought that's the end of that, but I did login and to my surprise pretty much everyone had kept their torrents in their client. At least at that time Demonoid users seemed to be very loyal to the site. But then again a couple of months are a huge difference from a couple of years.

And also, maybe just the site that was down back then. I would imagine the trackers been down this time as well.

justlooking
09-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Unfortunately it looks dead, because now many people who use public sites (or semi-private) are getting seedboxes, and Demonoid could've grown from where it was, but instead looks like it's declining badly.

Franklint
09-07-2013, 10:29 PM
I had a bit of a look at D2 previously, it looks decent. But, be very wary of it, the site has already had at least one malware scare: http://torrentfreak.com/new-demonoid-d2-vu-quickly-shutdown-for-hosting-malware-130508/

It seems relatively benign now though, with a reasonable amount of stuff. None of the original content was cloned, though, was it?

Cheers,
Franklint

orm
09-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Is it private?I see publicbt by the tracker which is public tracker.
It's like TPB or any other public torrent site,only with registration.

Artemis
09-08-2013, 09:31 PM

Well I have to say congrats, I've read the above statement three times and it still makes fuck all sense, if you were going for esoteric, or are trying to create your own secret language then you have hit the mark!

orm
09-09-2013, 12:04 PM

Well I have to say congrats, I've read the above statement three times and it still makes fuck all sense, if you were going for esoteric, or are trying to create your own secret language then you have hit the mark!

What? Yuo not undörstend?The voices in my head say you must be stupido.

aussienaterror
09-15-2013, 08:08 AM
i have tried to log onto d2.vu but cant remember my password but when i fill in my username
(i know thats correct) and put my email addy in i get a blank page with bool(true) any one got any ideas what i should do now i get nothing in my email

Alien5
09-21-2013, 04:48 AM
Best prubvate tracker ever.

pone44
09-22-2013, 08:36 PM
They have the same amount of content as the old demonoid domain? I am headed to the invite section if so lol. i loved that site!

norway
09-25-2013, 09:05 AM
site its dead its nothing new things there same thing

norway
10-04-2013, 07:58 AM
why them not close that site???

justlooking
10-04-2013, 11:28 AM

Because it's very relaxing. Other sites were in a frenzy yesterday with versions of The Lone Ranger from 46GB to 500MB, but on demonoid there's no sign of it at all. :)

IdolEyes787
10-04-2013, 11:56 AM

Because it's very relaxing. Other sites were in a frenzy yesterday with versions of The Lone Ranger from 46GB to 500MB, but on demonoid there's no sign of it at all. :)

The Lone Ranger may well be the worst movie released in 2013 so basically Demonoid got it right.

Also how do you even know that and what's wrong with you?

I'm thinking about watching 2 Guns ever though I know I will regret it because Edward James Olmos is in it.
Also Paula Patton likewise costarred with Denzel in Deja Vu and I feel I need to support the only two Black actors in Hollywood.