PDA

View Full Version : Volunteer at FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014

dion09529
09-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Registration for the Volunteer Programme will reopen on 9 September.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/volunteers/faq.html

megabyteme
09-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Registration for the Volunteer Programme will reopen on 9 September.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/volunteers/faq.html

Soccer is for the kids who didn't get picked to be on football teams. Volunteers at these "events" are just pressing their sad faces against the glass to watch others play. :no:

dion09529
11-04-2013, 06:37 PM
Kiss my ass!

Soccer is for the kids who didn't get picked to be on football teams. Volunteers at these "events" are just pressing their sad faces against the glass to watch others play. :no:

In other words, what does GMT time zone (UTC - 2:00) means, cuz my interview has been sheduled at 17:00 hour. I guess I should add 2 hours or what?

megabyteme
11-05-2013, 07:12 PM
Kiss my ass!

In other words, what does GMT time zone (UTC - 2:00) means, cuz my interview has been sheduled at 17:00 hour. I guess I should add 2 hours or what?

Just show up at 9pm, you should be fine.

mjmacky
11-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Soccer is for the kids who didn't get picked to be on football teams.

I thought it was the other way around, "football" was for the kids too fat to run around in football. It seemed like the safeties, receivers, and kickers all played real football.

The other reason was to be seen as bangable by girls.

IdolEyes787
11-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Football has better athletes but on the other hand,football is more interesting.

mjmacky
11-08-2013, 09:53 AM
I'd counter with the fact that football has too much instant gratification, whereas football has ridiculous theatrics.

IdolEyes787
11-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Football has tackling and blocking.
Football has running and passing.
Football has goal lines.
Football has goalposts.
Football has referees and linesmen who's calls call determine the outcome of a game.
Football has a handsome marquee player who is currently involved with a super model.
Football is played by teams of eleven in stadiums in front of immense crowds of rabid fans.
Football ...........sorry I forgot which football I was referring to here.

dion09529
11-27-2013, 03:50 PM
Today is the day! Entrevista Skype!!!

I've been contacted by a volunteer programme operator in order to argue the interview and I didn't knew I canīt do the interview without audio via Skype since I've never used it before! :frusty:
Dammit! This is so lame! :slap:

Now I have to reshedule the interview, but I need a microphone or something.

megabyteme
12-01-2013, 11:36 PM
Now I have to reshedule the interview, but I need a microphone or something.

Idol will let you talk into his peen.