PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE] TL, IPT, BITHDTV and TVT [WANT] Waffles

johnmerrick
09-12-2013, 07:02 AM
Hi,

Been after one of these for a long time.

I have latest speed tests and ratio proofs ready.

Would be very grateful!

I will offer spare invites in return to TL, IPT, BITHDTV and TVT which I usually do in private (via pm etc) but the user below has bullied me into it.

Thanks!

megabyteme
09-14-2013, 05:58 PM
Sorry, I think you have this site confused with "Charitable Suckers who Give Stuff to Useless Beggars".

Fuck off.

Please & Thanks!

dion09529
09-14-2013, 07:56 PM
As long as he comes from UK, deserves to be invited to waffles by you.

johnmerrick
09-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Brilliant. I love replies like this. Internet wins.

megabyteme
09-16-2013, 01:25 PM
Brilliant. I love replies like this. Internet wins.

And a BIG thanks for all of your contributions to this site! :dry:

johnmerrick
09-16-2013, 02:33 PM
I get what your saying but how else do I request an invite? I mean, was it rude the way I asked? I've received them before by saying less.

I always offer spare ones I have to people who are generous with their invites anyway. I'll edit my request.

Is being nasty for the sake of it 'contributing'? Just looking at other requests I can't see what I have done differently to others.

dion09529
09-16-2013, 03:48 PM
if you'd asked a low level invite, he wouldn't trolled you.

IdolEyes787
09-16-2013, 03:54 PM
..... but the user below has bullied me into it.

By definition you are basically saying that you consider yourself weaker than megabyteme,which for anyone other than maybe a newborn baby or perhaps a bunny with muscular dystrophy I find hard to believe.

anon
09-16-2013, 03:57 PM
I will offer spare invites in return to TL, IPT, BITHDTV and TVT which I usually do in private (via pm etc) but the user below has bullied me into it.

Oh, a victim of the system...

IdolEyes787
09-16-2013, 04:00 PM
if you'd asked a low level invite, he wouldn't trolled you.

People and their funny internet labels.

Here's a thought for you,dion.Maybe megabyteme simply had some opinion on the proceedings and decided to share them.
It's supposedly a forum or something,even if most of the members are unbelievably thin-skinned and apparently mute.

megabyteme
09-16-2013, 07:38 PM
I get what your saying but how else do I request an invite? I mean, was it rude the way I asked? I've received them before by saying less.

I always offer spare ones I have to people who are generous with their invites anyway. I'll edit my request.

Is being nasty for the sake of it 'contributing'? Just looking at other requests I can't see what I have done differently to others.

You've posted 19 times since 2008. ALL of those posts have been based on receiving something. My dog begs, but at least has the occasional courtesy to come visit even though he doesn't need anything.

And, no, I do not care what "level" the request was for. I'd kick a begging dog whether he was after tenderloin or toast.