PDA

View Full Version : I Will Ask if anyone is treatd bad about other sites than DogNZB where I made a fool

rsdno
09-16-2013, 09:18 AM
Hi If I can help I understand I gave DogNZB $30 for a coke like over a 3 month period trying to maybe get an invite ,being disabled I have little money ,I never mentioned I was never even allowed to see the Dognzb that would have been ok but I got nothing Jan 2013 I gave #15 for a Coke February $10 for a coke in march finally 5 bucks ,I was never written to offered 1 of the Thousand Invites but if you were trying to register it said "Buy Me a Coke" all I am is a \big joke they got $30 from offered nothing . Then NZBS.org gave me a chance to join so I did I dont know if I cxan invite but if I can help anyone like if you wanted Discography or Music or any other way just ask ,eight here is a great sight these Newznabs are premade and have the same thing and most sites are anyway I nnever wrote here before its a great nzb site Thank You for your kindness
Sincerely
rsdno

coreeons
09-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Hi rsdno,

I'm staff at dognzb.

There has never been anything out there to buy a invite, nor has there been a "Buy Me a Coke" button on the site.

Sounds like someone was trying to sell invites or scamming people.

If you have any information on who you were sending money, we can see if it's a current member.

As selling invites goes against the Terms and Conditions.

In the future if anyone tries selling you a invite to any site, it's most likely a scam.

ng4ever
09-16-2013, 04:12 PM
Hello rsdno. I like people much more than other Americans on this site from different countries. I can help let you know when invites are open easily on any site. You should never buy an invite. It will get you banned.

Suggest not to join Dognzb I joined a much better site just like Dognzb. I have proof that if coreeons or any of the other admins don't like you on Dognzb they will ban you.

Villalobos
09-16-2013, 04:47 PM
Hello rsdno. I like people much more than other Americans on this site from different countries. I can help let you know when invites are open easily on any site. You should never buy an invite. It will get you banned.

Suggest not to join Dognzb I joined a much better site just like Dognzb. I have proof that if coreeons or any of the other admins don't like you on Dognzb they will ban you.

I've noticed you're not a fan of DOGnzb and/or it's staff. Based on your forum activity I assume you're still a child? Anyway, I can only recommend DOGnzb. It is a fantastic site with a great IRC community as well. Based on your behavior here, I think DOGnzb made the right decision to ban you.

Broken
09-16-2013, 05:01 PM
@OP

I don't believe dog is anything special. It's not like any Usenet content is exclusive.

I Know that they are periodically opening registration around the first of each month. I figure I'll catch it open one day. I like being able to hang my hat in as many places as possible incase something happens. But till then there hasn't been anything I haven't been able to find on nzb or gingadaddy.

I'd be willing to help you get into one of those sites,
But I do believe registration is currently open on both.

user3240
09-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Hi rsdno,

I'm staff at dognzb.

There has never been anything out there to buy a invite, nor has there been a "Buy Me a Coke" button on the site.

If you have any information on who you were sending money, we can see if it's a current member.

In the future if anyone tries selling you a invite to any site, it's most likely a scam.

If anybody says they have INVITES to Dog to sell, they are scamming. I'm familiar with places that sell invites. Some of them have Dog LOGINS for sale but never invites.

If somebody had an invite for sale, it would probably be more than $30.00. Dealers ask $100.00 for logins. I have no idea if anybody is stupid enough to pay it.

Selling invites against Tos? LOL.........It's a site that facilitates copyright infringement. I seldom login to Dog, but if I ever got tossed from his or any other NZB paysite, I'd be more than happy to use my background (worldwide) in payment processing to get them blacklisted with all payment processors and put them on the Bitcoin plan.

Villalobos
09-16-2013, 06:05 PM
I seldom login to Dog, but if I ever got tossed from his or any other NZB paysite, I'd be more than happy to use my background (worldwide) in payment processing to get them blacklisted with all payment processors and put them on the Bitcoin plan.

Scary...! :wacko:

usersname
09-17-2013, 09:55 AM
Hi rsdno,

I'm staff at dognzb.

If anybody says they have INVITES to Dog to sell, they are scamming. I'm familiar with places that sell invites. Some of them have Dog LOGINS for sale but never invites.

If somebody had an invite for sale, it would probably be more than $30.00. Dealers ask $100.00 for logins. I have no idea if anybody is stupid enough to pay it.

Selling invites against Tos? LOL.........It's a site that facilitates copyright infringement. I seldom login to Dog, but if I ever got tossed from his or any other NZB paysite, I'd be more than happy to use my background (worldwide) in payment processing to get them blacklisted with all payment processors and put them on the Bitcoin plan.

Nope I see we still haven't grown up yet!

Self Righteous, jumped up little prick!!

Villalobos
09-17-2013, 10:33 AM

Nope I see we still haven't grown up yet!

Self Righteous, jumped up little prick!!

My thoughts exactly.

megabyteme
09-17-2013, 12:41 PM
I seldom login to Dog, but if I ever got tossed from his or any other NZB paysite, I'd be more than happy to use my background (worldwide) in payment processing to get them blacklisted with all payment processors and put them on the Bitcoin plan.

Scary...! :wacko:

I pee'd a little... :fear:

ng4ever
09-17-2013, 10:24 PM
rsdno I got your pm. Thanks.

MysticRiffs
09-20-2013, 07:19 AM

Now call me Captain Obvious, but I'm reasonably sure that's true just about anywhere, isn't it? From forums to house parties.

beisat
09-20-2013, 05:59 PM
I always wanted to try that site, but never caught the login windows:) Too bad it's been so hard to find a good nzb indexing site these days.

aoshivx
09-20-2013, 08:19 PM
I always wanted to try that site, but never caught the login windows:) Too bad it's been so hard to find a good nzb indexing site these days.

You need to improve you searching skills - Grasshopper. ;)
Loads of good nzb indexers besides Dog.
Bet you didn't know FST has an index.

colombianino
09-21-2013, 06:53 PM

You need to improve you searching skills - Grasshopper. ;)
Loads of good nzb indexers besides Dog.
Bet you didn't know FST has an index.

not many know this, i somehow came across this a long time ago and had no clue what it was (more than 4 years ago) but now i see is quite useful.

back on the topic, why pay for something you can get free?