PDA

View Full Version : insidious chapter 2 CAM

renhoek93
09-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Hello guys i am Renhoek93 i have just recently joined this website & this is my first ever thread board & & so i am having a bit of an issue at the moment okay so Insidious Chapter 2 came out in theaters on September 13th & now its September 22 or whatever day you are reading this but there are no Cam copy's of the movie online still :huh: i know it sometimes does take awhile for Cams to get online but its almost October & im very curious as to why no Cam copy's have gone on to the internet ive just been running into a bunch of fakes but ether way i don't know if any of you guys happen to find a legit copy please post it as a link in the comments thank you. :)

IdolEyes787
09-22-2013, 12:27 PM
If you read the site rules you might have noticed something about not posting direct links to illegal stuff.
Also your topic has more to do with "filesharing" than movies so next time you would be probably better served if you posted it in that section.
Lastly as of about 10 hours ago it's out.

Mostly if you like tinny and blurred.

renhoek93
09-22-2013, 04:37 PM
Idoleyes787 True i can understand where you come from with that but still Insidious is a movie & also i know the site rules do say that but when it comes to me & the topic of Piracy my opinions are very strong i in my opinion do not see it as illegal its sharing copying isn't stealing but that is just me if your opinion is different i respect it :) also thanks man for telling me that it came out 10 hours ago :) i will now head over to TPB to get it & also yeah it may be tinny & blurred when i see it but hey maybe better quality TS versions will come soon. :)