PDA

View Full Version : Lost Fsc pin

pone44
09-25-2013, 09:48 PM
I did not want to make this thread.... I have pm'ed the person that invited me but got no reply. I was not banned and am a active member there. Can someone please PM me so I can verify whatever is needed

Edit.. thanks. Can this thread be closed? I am horrible with IRC but i guess thats the only way.

darkblue
09-26-2013, 03:36 AM
better go to their irc help channel and ask for help

justlooking
09-26-2013, 11:26 AM
I've seen sites that say if you lose the pin code it can never be replaced. I hope your inviter isn't one of the poor souls here who've committed suicide because the meanies on FST won't give people invites. :)

IdolEyes787
09-26-2013, 12:21 PM
I've seen sites that say if you lose the pin code it can never be replaced. I hope your inviter isn't one of the poor souls here who've committed suicide because the meanies on FST won't give people invites. :)

To be fair you seem to think that asking about dedicated TV encoders is a good way to interact with other human beings, so your judgment is questionable at best.

megabyteme
09-28-2013, 06:17 AM
To be fair you seem to think that asking about dedicated TV encoders is a good way to interact with other human beings, so your judgment is questionable at best.

He speaks the language of the pixel. It is made up of equal parts :geek::snooty::sleeping::wank:.