PDA

View Full Version : Seed unlimited contact

zog54
09-27-2013, 02:04 PM
Hi guys
does anyone have an email contact address for seed unlimited ?
My seedbox has been down for 3 days now due to network error, I submitted a support ticket 20 hours ago but have had no response.
Thanks

Madboy
09-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Hey dude

you can log a support ticket on the site, that's about it, but I have never gotten a reply from them once, you get the auto response but nothing else

I have 3 tickets open, going back to july 2012, not one reply

Mine is down the last few days aswell, I am guessing some hardware has failed and it is taking time to replace

wa11y
09-28-2013, 01:12 PM
Yep down for me for days too. I have been a bit worried what's going on there. Have you noticed they cancelled subscription payments a couple of months ago? but it's still saying i'm active. The first cancellation i thought there was some error and updated payment info which enabled subscription again and payment went through but they ended up cancelling again. I have unanswered support tickets too, only ever had 1 reply from them and that was a year or so ago. Wouldn't take much to put up a message for subscribers to let them know what's happening

drhousedk
09-28-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm also experiencing issues - the same as you. Submitted two tickets - no response.

yesnikki
09-29-2013, 02:00 AM
I have been with seed unlimited for a couple of years. About a month ago my subscription was cancelled by them. I went on to renew my subscription and paypal returned saying that this merchant is no longer accepting funds. My seedbox continued to work up until yesterday.. now its gone yet I am still listed as an account holder on their site.. seems a lot of people are having same issues. I am assuming they have gone bust so have jumped ship and signed up with another company.

Madboy
09-29-2013, 03:12 AM
yeah got the cancellation notice, Captain Hindsight would say I should have cleared my box out then

They did move providers recently too, hoping their stuff has not been seized LOL

time to look for a new one I spose

wa11y
09-29-2013, 05:25 AM
anyone finds another one anywhere near as cheap as them would you please share

zog54
09-30-2013, 03:00 PM
Looks like we've been shafted guys, pity really, I didn't get a cancellation notice, paid my yearly subscription in June and then got a free upgrade, now nothing and no replies to tickets.
They are still showing boxes for hire on the site though.

Madboy
10-03-2013, 05:19 PM
well I was only paying by the month, so just lost my files, so I have been looking

found this

http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedbox-reviews/233228-seedbox-review-index.html

ok reviews of most of the options out there

wa11y
10-04-2013, 09:00 AM
i been thinking about going with this mob http://pulsedmedia.com/

ooogie
10-04-2013, 12:41 PM
I guess I'm screwed also. I've been down for a week now. None of the Account Control Panel links work.
I tried many times the reboot and reset options and get the same message:
Your server is currently not reachable due to network error.
There is no need to reboot.
The server will start working again automatically once the network problem has been resolved.

I've sent a reply twice every day for seven days and get no reply. I read posts on other boards that no replies are answered because they are autobot.

I used SU for over two and half years and the site went down I think only once or twice for a day or so.
They switched servers and gave me a hard drive size upgrade. I was monthly paying but then went for a year payment and here I am losing 8 months if this the end.
Bummer.

Madboy
10-05-2013, 01:15 PM
well I went with these guys for the month
www.feralhosting.com
setup was pretty much instant
download speed is awesome (10 Gbps) 6.6GB file in 1 min,
but the ftp speed to me is only 505 Mbps (this is the deal, I am getting as advertised)
just not so great for my 150MB connection

like the look of that pulse one, sign up and let us know will ya?

wa11y
10-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Yep seems to only be account settings links working now.
I would have a chat to paypal ooogie if you paid through them if not talk to your bank about a possible chargeback on your credit card because you never got what you paid for

sgtmuffin
10-16-2013, 12:49 AM
I don't want to speculate, but I made some posts in here. http://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/1nugyn/seedunlimiteds_owner_is_deep_trouble_over_his/ I traced his information because he took me for several months prepaid. However looks like he has worse problems, picture of him in handcuffs crying is all I need.

unoriginal
10-16-2013, 10:34 PM
http://pulsedmedia.com/clients/announcements.php

Read the news posts at their site going back several months. They are in the middle of a build out in a co-lo room for their seedboxes and dedicated servers. The process has not gone nearly as smooth as they have hoped.