PDA

View Full Version : Suggest Me Some TV Shows (Documentories & Cartoons)

whatcdfan
10-01-2013, 04:51 AM
I was off the field for a while. Lost my grasp of which Series to follow and what networks to watch. All suggestions are welcome. Basically I only watch Science, history, traveling, lifestyle stuff.

Also, Disney cartoons such as Talespin, Ducktales, Gummi Bears, Aladin, Tom & Jerry Etc. What else worth watching?

Thanks in advance.

megabyteme
10-01-2013, 08:43 AM
I was off the field for a while. Lost my grasp of which Series to follow and what networks to watch. All suggestions are welcome. Basically I only watch Science, history, traveling, lifestyle stuff.

Also, Disney cartoons such as Talespin, Ducktales, Gummi Bears, Aladin, Tom & Jerry Etc. What else worth watching?

Thanks in advance.

So, basically, you are just like any other 12 year old boy.

IdolEyes787
10-01-2013, 12:11 PM
... lifestyle stuff.

ie ghey.

As for science/history/travelling,try watching The Amazing Race.It has all of that plus it's obviously targeted at people with the mental capacity of twelve year olds so it will probably sate your thirst for the cartoons.

That's OK,you can thank me later.:)

LemOnzoo
10-05-2013, 10:17 AM
Check out documentary How the universe works. It have 2 seasons.

forestlawn
10-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Get an Amazon "Prime" account (sorry for the plug) then if you have decent bandwidth, you'll discoverer a variety of "Documentaries" with Amazon's "Instant Video". Good luck! Cheers! Forestlawn

tevo
10-10-2013, 08:23 PM
Drugs Inc on National Geo is awesome

asad4javed
12-31-2013, 10:01 PM
National Geo or cartoon network

dion09529
01-01-2014, 12:34 AM
Diabolic Internal Injections 1-8 XXX Pack <- beat that!

Stehle
01-03-2014, 06:36 AM
...I think just any one episode of "Barney" played a dozen times or so at full volume would do the trick. (...do it backwards and you'll see Satan.)

(A truly life changing experience awaits!) :alien:

...only now not in Colorado.

('nuff said.) :alien:

piercerseth
01-03-2014, 10:00 PM

...only now not in Colorado.

('nuff said.) :alien:
I might have felt a twinge of pride when they featured my city. The caliber of drug dealers we produce is quite the feather in our collective cap.

Justified is back on Tuesday, and that new hbo detective series with Zombieland & Naked Bongos is that following Sunday.

Stehle
01-04-2014, 04:41 AM
Justified is back on Tuesday, and that new hbo detective series with Zombieland & Naked Bongos is that following Sunday.

Count me in! :)

renniemart
01-04-2014, 10:52 AM
For cartoons I can suggest as I love watching Doremon and chin chan.

strawb
01-20-2014, 09:13 AM
Dragons, Defenders of Berk is a cartoon TV series spin off from the film. Superb animation!

leemik
01-20-2014, 04:10 PM
If First48 can be considered a documentary it's probably my fav of all time.. i also like History Detectives on PBS

I don;t know if you are into Anime but any thing from Studio Ghibili is fantastic.. I also loved Space Cruiser Yamato 2199.. One of the best anime remakes I've ever seen