PDA

View Full Version : Why Don't You Post on FST?

megabyteme
10-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Obviously, from the number of new single-posters we have there is plenty of new blood here.

Why doesn't anyone stick around and visit? Please also post suggestions as to how things can be made better.

anon
10-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Apathy (Topics have been rehashed/beaten to death)

This is probably the main reason I don't post much these days.

Also, a lot of the new people come for the NZBs, so you won't see them participate in the forum part of the site.

Alien5
10-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Because they hate you

IdolEyes787
10-01-2013, 07:48 PM
It's probably only me, but I'm thinking that a thread entitled "Why don't you post on FST" and expecting a response from the people it's directed at is not the best thought out idea ever,grasshopper.

Personally I don't post because there are far too many polls.

Because they hate you

Are we talking specifically about his children or people in general?

mjmacky
10-02-2013, 01:28 AM
Because this site steals my genius and hides it in a secret box. First, they came for my time, and I said nothing. Then, they came for my genitals, and of course I'm going to let them handle my genitals. Then... hey, does anyone else want to handle my genitals?

Disme
10-02-2013, 05:37 AM
This ... and the fact I use Usenet a lot more and keep most of my private-tracker-accounts alive for back-up purposes.

Vestibule
10-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Because people are afraid of Macky's genitals:unsure:

megabyteme
10-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Because people are afraid of Macky's genitals:unsure:

I saw them every time I open my PMs once, and they are NOT a pretty sight. :no::fear:

mjmacky
10-02-2013, 05:11 PM
No curvature, girthy, symmetrical appearance, and slightly tan while beingfree of defects, herpes, warts, and scars. What more can Meg ask for in a penis. He's either a demanding fellow, or he's a furry.

megabyteme
10-02-2013, 06:24 PM
No curvature, girthy, symmetrical appearance, and slightly tan while beingfree of defects, herpes, warts, and scars. What more can Meg ask for in a penis. He's either a demanding fellow, or he's a furry.

Now that I think about it, maybe it's just the ass it's attached to. :idunno:

Skiz
10-03-2013, 05:28 AM
Apathy mostly. I don't need to know much about anything related to file sharing anymore. Haven't in many years. The sections where I did like discussing things (hardware, etc) have lost most of their valuable contributors.

mjmacky
10-12-2013, 05:10 PM

So, you're saying the problem with my penis is that it's not currently in your ass?

mjmacky
10-12-2013, 05:11 PM
I can respect that, for it is the envy of the town.

DngrMs
10-26-2013, 10:05 PM
I simply forgot how to post. I just have no idea how to get my head around this damn technology.

Take this keyboard for example. I pay 40 doloranos for a keyboard that has all these buttons, then I have to pay like 400 doloranos for a "computer" to plug the fucking thing into AND then I have to pay another bloody 5 doloranos a day for some cheeky Asian cunt to hit the buttons I PAID FOR just for the fucking words to come up on the screen!! A SCREEN I DIDN'T FUCKING NEED UNTIL THAT WHITE FUCKER IN A CHEAP SUIT SOLD ME THIS FUCKING "COMPUTER" BULLSHIT THINGAMAJIG!

Otherwise... I'd post regularly.

mjmacky
10-26-2013, 11:44 PM
I simply forgot how to post. I just have no idea how to get my head around this damn technology.

Take this keyboard for example. I pay 40 doloranos for a keyboard that has all these buttons, then I have to pay like 400 doloranos for a "computer" to plug the fucking thing into AND then I have to pay another bloody 5 doloranos a day for some cheeky Asian cunt to hit the buttons I PAID FOR just for the fucking words to come up on the screen!! A SCREEN I DIDN'T FUCKING NEED UNTIL THAT WHITE FUCKER IN A CHEAP SUIT SOLD ME THIS FUCKING "COMPUTER" BULLSHIT THINGAMAJIG!

Otherwise... I'd post regularly.

Does not excuse the fact that you could just have the Asian post.

DngrMs
10-27-2013, 11:44 PM

True. But the fact that I need to spoon feed him words before his pathetic hands respond make personal attendance compulsory. I'm not really sure what I should expect for 5 buckarunos a day, this is the first time I've leased a human off the internet.

megabyteme
10-28-2013, 01:38 AM

True. But the fact that I need to spoon feed him words before his pathetic hands respond make personal attendance compulsory. I'm not really sure what I should expect for 5 buckarunos a day, this is the first time I've leased a human off the internet.

A lease? Heck, there's yer problem. With the global economy, it is getting harder to find a good used Asian these days. Apple rides 'em hard. :(

mjmacky
10-28-2013, 03:09 PM

1. Sex the Asian
2. Produce like-minded offspring
3.?
4. Offspring posts nonstop on your behalf for free.

megabyteme
10-28-2013, 06:01 PM
1. Sex the Asian
2. Produce like-minded offspring
3.?
4. Offspring posts nonstop on your behalf for free. BIG, BIG ASIANS!!!

IdolEyes787
10-28-2013, 07:16 PM
Monkeys cost less than Asians.

OK obviously they're nowhere near as bright as Asians but on the plus side they don't smell nearly as bad and you don't have to worry if you own a dog or cat.:)

megabyteme
10-28-2013, 07:55 PM

OK obviously they're nowhere near as bright as Asians but on the plus side they don't smell nearly as bad and you don't have to worry if you own a dog or cat.:)

You make valid points, but with a monkey you've got to deal with animal rights activists. You don't have such intrusive red tape when dealing with Asians.

KFlint
10-29-2013, 12:39 AM
Because I prefer to write letters, but sadly you can't lick stamps anymore... :-/

mjmacky
10-29-2013, 04:20 PM

That really depends on the marketplace in which you shop, now doesn't it?

mjmacky
10-29-2013, 04:21 PM
Because I prefer to write letters, but sadly you can't lick stamps anymore... :-/

The only thing stopping you from licking stamps is your personal reservation.

KFlint
10-29-2013, 09:10 PM

The only thing stopping you from licking stamps is your personal reservation.

Valid point.

DngrMs
10-30-2013, 05:46 PM
Hmm, well the Asian's gone. He got his period when he read this discussion and refused to hit the buttons so I shot him. Good riddance.

I know have an infinite number of monkeys but in the last few days I realised that one button board is insufficient, I kept getting shit like:

dsjiodel;d lold34m3vc9 oi 0 m3dc90 ,390cklm 3m, 3dcxcpo3, 4fv 9

Which I found quite difficult to read. So now I have an infinite number of button boards as well and the results seem okay so far.

Another few things I've learned:

1. Monkeys are much, much quieter than Asians.
2. Monkeys have much, much tighter butts than Asians.
3. It's really hard to come up with an infinite number of unique names.

IdolEyes787
10-30-2013, 06:10 PM
I would suggest using Blacks but I've watched the news enough times to know there's no chance of that ending well.

DngrMs
10-30-2013, 06:48 PM
Update

YouTube are fucked. I just saw this and I have their fuckin' monkeys!

1000possibleclaws
11-06-2013, 01:42 AM
I enjoy the regulars who post here, but my file sharing interest has dwindled and unfortunately I'm not much one for small talk. Still though I can reside happily to the occasional lurking :shifty:

mjmacky
11-08-2013, 09:56 AM
I enjoy the regulars who post here, but my file sharing interest has dwindled and unfortunately I'm not much one for small talk. Still though I can reside happily to the occasional lurking :shifty:

Solution: talk bigger.

IdolEyes787
11-08-2013, 12:42 PM
There is no small talk, only small people.

-Matt Roloff

Btw I was rereading the poll and I realized I don't know what apathy means.

I would Google the definition but really I'm blasé to the whole thing.

Hairbautt
11-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Why, is this place dying?

dion09529
11-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Because you put the comma in the wrong place and that just it killings me.

Hairbautt
11-12-2013, 10:54 PM
No, but thanks

megabyteme
11-12-2013, 10:58 PM

You dare correct someone's writing with this sentence? :slap:

IdolEyes787
11-12-2013, 11:37 PM

If it were that simple,I'm sure the last birthday card from your parents would have read "Happy,Birthday son".

Why, is this place dying?

Because you left and it misses you.

Forum emotions are not a thing to trifle with.

Could have been worse though and instead of simply wasting away from a broken heart the forum could have decided to hunt you down and kill you like a dog.

Anyway further proof that FST doesn't take any of my suggestions seriously.

anon
11-13-2013, 01:31 AM

You dare correct someone's writing with this sentence? :slap:

He be trollin'...

mjmacky
11-13-2013, 01:46 AM
Since there is some general confusion, it should have been worded as follow:

Why? Is this place dying?

Alien5
11-13-2013, 08:47 PM
I say

As follows,

no as follow.

Hairbautt
11-13-2013, 09:11 PM
I say

As follows,

no as follow.
:hug:I miss you.

megabyteme
11-13-2013, 09:21 PM
He be trollin' stupid...

Fix'd

Alien5
11-13-2013, 11:18 PM
:weeping:

Where you been bastard guy?

You only post one time one year oh my god?

DRACOJOE2
11-24-2013, 02:41 PM
I forgot is was here. Signed up in 03.

Stehle
11-26-2013, 05:59 AM
This is without a doubt he funniest thread I have ever read yet. :lol:

(...or I may have taken to many of the little blue ones instead of the pink ones... anyway time for sleep.... g'nite!) :alien:

isoaudit
11-26-2013, 07:09 AM
Hi
Means for FST.....

IdolEyes787
11-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Hi
Means for FST.....

You spelled California wrong.:mellow:

I believe what you meant to write was "I'm a lying wank".
Anyway after viewing your profile page I'm sure none of that will shortly matter.

anon
11-26-2013, 02:19 PM
I believe what you meant to write was "I'm a lying wank".

So you actually managed to decipher his posts? I sure couldn't.

internet.news
11-28-2013, 12:49 AM
operation geptree

Mr. Mulder
11-28-2013, 01:16 PM
operation geptree

:o there hasn't been any gep in these parts for years!111

Mr. Mulder
11-28-2013, 01:17 PM

Snee
11-28-2013, 08:42 PM
OMFG.

That is all.

Barbarossa
01-02-2014, 01:55 PM
I keep forgetting, that's all.

Bazookum
01-14-2014, 06:40 AM
Well I just posted 2 whole posts within the span of a minute. I think that makes me a pretty durn active member! :whistling

stewiesmith
01-19-2014, 09:35 PM
haha me too

mrkazador
01-22-2014, 03:39 AM
I never bothered checking out the forum but now that I need to make 2 posts... maybe I'll visit more often.

qbio
01-22-2014, 11:13 PM
Apathy - checked out the forums a while back and it would either be quiet or an argument raging in a thread - so never got around to posting :idunno:

raytasy
01-23-2014, 12:48 AM
i suffer from social anxiety on the web...

Mildew_Wolf
01-23-2014, 02:21 PM
I voted "Other members are big scary meanies" - that's YOU, mjmacky! You big scary meanie!

chrash
01-30-2014, 02:10 PM
I'm trying to think of something interesting to say, it's gonna hit me any year now

p2thareek
01-30-2014, 10:44 PM
I voted to see the outcome. Interesting that only 61 voters voted. Just like real politics haha. No one shows up out of the miillions of people out there.

Godslit09
01-31-2014, 12:06 AM
big scary meanies

smallville13
02-01-2014, 12:02 AM

Alien5
02-01-2014, 01:09 AM
you need to make a new section called the very best of, and if you can't cut it you're not allowed back in, or is there one of those already?

anon
02-01-2014, 01:11 AM
Topics have been rehashed/beaten to death

Not that you would know... :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
02-01-2014, 01:40 AM
you need to make a new section called the very best of, and if you can't cut it you're not allowed back in, or is there one of those already?

mjmacky
02-01-2014, 10:22 PM
I voted "Other members are big scary meanies" - that's YOU, mjmacky! You big scary meanie!

I'm not mean, I'm just a smart ass and a bit of an asshole. I'm a smart, tiny, asshole. Pinkies only, please.

mjmacky
02-01-2014, 10:23 PM

The German section of the board, but I don't know any German so ich kann find it nicht.

Saapa
02-01-2014, 10:56 PM
I forget this site has a forum :(

piercerseth
02-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Pinkies only, please.Mice or digits?

Termanati
02-02-2014, 02:35 AM
Because My other NZB site was taken down, so needed someplace to crash... And I landed here. Then all of a suddent I was required to write something here to access the NZBS, so here I am... post 3? or is it 4 now?

I can still find stuff other ways but I prefer to use FST.

bobochan33
02-02-2014, 02:47 AM
Could not have stated the idea of posting to this site any better than Termanati. Cheers!!!!

Termanati
02-02-2014, 02:53 AM
Someone actually replied to a post I made, Surely I am a member now ? ;)

IdolEyes787
02-02-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm not mean, I'm just a smart ass .......

As it's "smart-ass",we went to the judges and I'm afraid that you're only going to be given credit for the ass part.:(

jazex
02-02-2014, 10:52 PM
I avoid forum posting on just about every site simply because most people who are new or trying to contribute are given
replies (and not politely mind you) along the lines of...

Google is your friend.
Learn to use the search ffs!
Do we really need another thread on this?

I realize the reason for those replies but they're done in such an a-hole manner that I don't find conducive to building a community.
I also realize that this site may not fit that mold, but every time I try to give the internet the benefit of the doubt it beats me back down again. Oh and grammar nazis.

RePete1
02-02-2014, 11:01 PM
Don't know how or have anything relevant to say

wild
02-03-2014, 02:40 AM
Don't know how or have anything relevant to say

My thoughts exactly, plus there is always Google

mjmacky
02-03-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm not mean, I'm just a smart ass .......

As it's "smart-ass",we went to the judges and I'm afraid that you're only going to be given credit for the ass part.:(

I took intentional liberties with spacing, but since I'm not British, I don't go abusing hyphens unless I need to properly demonstrate a compound adjective.

I am pleased to share that all your credit has been revoked, and you are no longer allowed to loiter in front of the colloquial wing of Grammar House with your bike's back wheel raised from the ground. They offer a spin class not even two blocks from here.

mjmacky
02-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Pinkies only, please.Mice or digits?

Clearly, rats would be completely OK.

megabyteme
02-03-2014, 05:27 PM
Looking it up, I do not see any particular way that is better, or even regionally "correct"... http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/smart+ass

Personally, I use hyphens to show equal importance to the two connected words. In this case, I tend to lean towards "smart-ass", or "smartass" as a second option. This is the typically seen smart aleck definition. However, for Mary, I believe, "smart, ass" is more appropriate. :D

mjmacky
02-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Looking it up, I do not see any particular way that is better, or even regionally "correct"... http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/smart+ass

Personally, I use hyphens to show equal importance to the two connected words. In this case, I tend to lean towards "smart-ass", or "smartass" as a second option. This is the typically seen smart aleck definition. However, for Mary, I believe, "smart, ass" is more appropriate. :D

If you really wanted to know, you could have just asked. When two nouns have been used together enough to the point that one could expect the average listener or reader to understand its definition, we can form a compound noun by closing the space. It would not be considered a grammatical error to do so. Eventually, the general accepted usage will be that compound, nonbreaking noun. Smartass is one such word.

Before that broad acceptance happens, however, US English will tend toward a space, and UK English would be the more likely culprit for hyphenation. US English will still make liberal use of hyphens in compound adjectives because many of those cases do require some clarification.

Hence the difference between:
These are my children touching hands
and
These are my children-touching hands.

Of course, the latter would be the rarest of admissions, but I really have no idea what priests brag about during confessions.

IdolEyes787
02-03-2014, 07:03 PM
Considering the fact that this is an internet forum, primarily populated by mouth-breathers and therefore I am neither being graded or trying to impress anyone,I basically adhere to the model of not actually giving a fuck.

I will admit to not really giving this decision much thought,but then other than "what would be the optimal gear ratio to use while climbing the Passo di Marmolada?" and "Considering that anchovies are fish,what brainiac ever thought in would be a good idea to put them on pizza? I really haven't given anything a lot of thought.

PS If I haven't punctuated any of this post correctly,see the above.

megabyteme
02-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Mary has her PhD in Chemistry (well, almost). When she's not combining molecules, she enjoys splitting an occasional compound adjective. And driving her Volvo. :w00t:

IdolEyes787
02-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Mary has her PhD in Chemistry (well, almost). When she's not combining molecules, she enjoys splitting an occasional compound adjective. And driving her Volvo. :w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udZ_o727M68

hitznitz
02-07-2014, 06:05 AM
Got nothing to contribute?!?

wibble140
02-07-2014, 07:16 AM
Never posted as I never felt the need too.

nzbs33k3r
02-07-2014, 07:28 AM
I have posted in multiple NZB's but for some reason I'm a n00b now. It even says "there are new comments in 6 threads you have posted in" or whatever...

mjmacky
02-07-2014, 08:40 AM
Considering the fact that this is an internet forum, primarily populated by mouth-breathers and therefore I am neither being graded or trying to impress anyone,I basically adhere to the model of not actually giving a fuck.

I will admit to not really giving this decision much thought,but then other than "what would be the optimal gear ratio to use while climbing the Passo di Marmolada?" and "Considering that anchovies are fish,what brainiac ever thought in would be a good idea to put them on pizza? I really haven't given anything a lot of thought.

PS If I haven't punctuated any of this post correctly,see the above.

"Just the tip" is what cums to mind.

mjmacky
02-07-2014, 08:42 AM

I love to comma splice during my downtime, I need some variations to distinguish fun from work.

123kal
02-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Just dont have the time

smtk
02-11-2014, 05:54 PM
Most forums forums (in general but not all) you realise theirs a great deal of noise, little changes and the dramatic will always shout down the reasonable. So I gave up in general reading and responding to them.

megabyteme
02-11-2014, 06:17 PM
Most forums forums (in general but not all) you realise theirs a great deal of noise, little changes and the dramatic will always shout down the reasonable. So I gave up in general reading and responding to them.

To a certain extent, that's a reasonable stance. However, those who are willing to discuss, who have the intellect to do so, and are here without the (barely) veiled guise of gaining access to somewhere else, are treated with courtesy. Unfortunately, that is more of a rarity than many of us would like.

IdolEyes787
02-11-2014, 08:21 PM

To a certain extent, that's a reasonable stance..

Reasonable if you happen to be a coward.:)

megabyteme
02-11-2014, 08:27 PM
To a certain extent, that's a reasonable stance..

Reasonable if you happen to be a coward.:)

Obviously, you embrace anything that is man-on-man action.

master31
02-12-2014, 06:34 AM
I forgot is was here. Signed up in 03.
Yeah Agreed, I never really came to this site for the forum (even though talk is right in the name)

liquddeth
02-13-2014, 10:47 AM
I think there is a hesitancy on the part of a large number of people to log any activity on file sharing message boards these days. With the information snooping going on across the world and the harsh penalties being dealt out by the RIAA/MPAA, it seems safer to just keep your head down and go unnoticed.

megabyteme
02-13-2014, 12:23 PM
I think there is a hesitancy on the part of a large number of people to log any activity on file sharing message boards these days. With the information snooping going on across the world and the harsh penalties being dealt out by the RIAA/MPAA, it seems safer to just keep your head down and go unnoticed.

So far, Planet of the Apes style swooping in with horses and nets has not occurred (although I believe Concast will be drafting that Bill for Congress any day now...) However, talking on a forum is still a significant step from prosecution. You can discuss having seen a movie without mentioning you downloaded it.

You can even say "Idol loves the cock!" without it being a hate crime. Especially, since it is true. :yup:

IdolEyes787
02-13-2014, 01:13 PM
I'm fine with whatever lies you feel the need to perpetuate just as long as they don't include that dionnumbers and I are related.

Or you could simply tell the truth and say that you have zero interest in posting here.:)

megabyteme
02-13-2014, 01:17 PM
I'm fine with whatever lies you feel the need to perpetuate just as long as they don't include that dionnumbers and I are related.

Give me some credit- I'm not inhumane. :no:

piercerseth
02-13-2014, 07:16 PM

Unless liquddeth is your Christian given name, I'm gonna assume that's a pseudonym.

Counter to your theory, it's interesting how many came out of the woodwork to make the requisite two posts. Safety and all be damned. Why is that?

liquddeth
02-14-2014, 02:55 PM

Unless liquddeth is your Christian given name, I'm gonna assume that's a pseudonym.

Counter to your theory, it's interesting how many came out of the woodwork to make the requisite two posts. Safety and all be damned. Why is that?

Because it was required to continue to use the site that we've grown to love.

You guys may not agree, but my friends and I have discussed how we keep our social activity on the Internet separate from our file sharing activity which wasn't the case a decade ago before the litigation increased significantly.

megabyteme
02-14-2014, 05:37 PM
Because it was required to continue to use the site that we've grown to love.

And how "lovable" would it be if no one contributed? :ermm:

Bazookum
02-14-2014, 06:39 PM
Well this has turned into a bit of a cynical, sarcastic shitfest on the topic of foruming in general. Allow me to smear some optimism on this turd by saying FST is a great forum with absolutely outstanding and helpful members and we should all be grateful to be a part of this community.

(psyche) :whistling

IdolEyes787
02-14-2014, 06:51 PM
Well this has turned into a bit of a cynical, sarcastic shitfest on the topic of foruming ....

Only because almost all of the people posting here are doing so to meet the 2 spam minimum and otherwise don't give a fuck as to the topic.

I don't blame them for not having any desire to post in the forum,I blame them for posting lies and expecting people to believe them.:)

anon
02-15-2014, 01:32 AM
I don't blame them for not having any desire to post in the forum,I blame them for posting lies and expecting people to believe them.:)

"I like the 2 posts requirement, should increase activity" (to then vanish forever) is my favorite.

liquddeth
02-15-2014, 05:02 PM
A great way to get people to contribute is to call them liars for on topic opinion posts. Makes it really easy to stop posting after the 2 post minimum is complete.

IdolEyes787
02-15-2014, 05:30 PM
A great way to get people to contribute is to call them liars for on topic opinion posts. Makes it really easy to stop posting after the 2 post minimum is complete.

I find it fascinating that you decide to attack me to merely stating a fact instead attacking those who make that fact a reality.

Maybe you should research the phrase "Don't shoot the messenger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_the_messenger)" and reflect on why you chose to do so.

mjmacky
02-15-2014, 10:44 PM

Who wants to hear from a gaggle of thin-skinned babies anyhow? There's enough of them to go around already.

a_s1
02-16-2014, 12:47 AM
i don't post on any forum in general. i don't see the reason for the 2 post minimum...

cupcake6
02-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Plenty active in other communities, no time for more.

Interesting idea with the two post minimum thing though, even if only every 100th person sticks around it will still benefit the community activity. :)

IdolEyes787
02-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Plenty active in other communities, no time for more.

So basically you don't want to/have no interest in doing so but just spun a little more palatably.

mveezy
02-24-2014, 03:34 AM
I kind of see the point but I think there are better ways to accomplish the goals other than to have people forcefully contribute via forum posts

drakyul6000
02-24-2014, 04:55 AM
Obviously, from the number of new single-posters we have there is plenty of new blood here.

Why doesn't anyone stick around and visit? Please also post suggestions as to how things can be made better.

My reasons is simple. I work 2 jobs and don't spend much time on the computer anymore. Not like when I was a few years younger and had more free time.

dion09529
02-24-2014, 10:44 AM
I assume you got a full time and a part time job.

trickyrat
02-24-2014, 08:16 PM
Hmm... I enjoy the site and visit once in a while. But I don't post anything as the folks already on here are so much more knowledgeable than me.

bigpoppa
02-28-2014, 02:49 AM
So far I haven't had anything I thought worth contributing.

mitymek
03-01-2014, 10:57 AM
im lazy for the most part. work at least 8 hrs a day and by the time i get home i usually just hit the couch with tv remote in hand. gettin old i guess.the old bones are always achin from pounding my feet on concrete all day in a huge shop.
im glad this thread came up actually. made me think, "why the fck dont i hang out and post a bit now and then"
i'll procrastinate on it for a while.

freetrial
03-07-2014, 01:22 AM
I think people only post when they need something, that's what i get generally from reading other forums too, people post when they need something, they get an answer and move on

NE1WeKnow
03-09-2014, 10:16 AM
I voted "Other", but main reason for not posting is that I only visit once in a while to scour what's new and couldn't imagine I'd have anything worthwhile to contribute. My grand total of 1 post since 2009 is going to come back to haunt me though as I really do like this place and it seems I have no respect for what is being offered here, which is not the case at all.

I hope it counts for something - I did scour the forums just now for any recent topics I could contribute to and really couldn't find anything. This topic was the best one - joined back in 2009 and only 1 post, so I think I owed an explanation.

Been out of work for 2 weeks now (that's nothing I know, but it's something to me) and as soon as I'm back in the game (should be any day now) I'll become a donator.

rxpnxb
03-09-2014, 12:41 PM
I've been a member here for a good few months, but I can normally find what I am after from using the search. :)

jmmy
03-09-2014, 11:44 PM
i am very very lazy :happy:

bikertyke
03-19-2014, 07:27 PM
Im new to this site. Really wish I had been pointed here yrs ago. I learnt the hard way. This site is very informative. I will post when I have something to say.

crashersix8
03-20-2014, 06:40 AM
'When you have nothing to say, say nothing.' -CHARLES CALEB COLTON, Lacon

...unless you need to say something to meet minimum forum requirements

IdolEyes787
03-20-2014, 12:12 PM
'When you have nothing to say, say nothing.' -CHARLES CALEB COLTON, Lacon

...unless you need to say something to meet minimum forum requirements

Actually Colton wrote "When you have nothing to say, say nothing; a weak defense strengthens your opponent, and silence is less injurious than a bad reply" He's isn't counselling silence but rather understanding and choosing your words/actions wisely.:mellow:

Anyway, since you seem to like taken out of context quotes so much here's another one.

"If you have nothing to say then don't join a fucking forum" - Common Sense.

Seriously,would it kill you to be a tad less the self serving twat?

megabyteme
03-20-2014, 01:25 PM
Actually Colton wrote "When you have nothing to say, say nothing; a weak defense strengthens your opponent, and silence is less injurious than a bad reply" He's isn't counselling silence but rather understanding and choosing your words/actions wisely.:mellow:

Anyway, since you seem to like taken out of context quotes so much here's another one.

"If you have nothing to say then don't join a fucking forum" - Common Sense.

Seriously,would it kill you to be a tad less the self serving twat?

:lol::lol::glag:

nolawsuits
03-28-2014, 05:32 AM
In a word, Time.

Before the Megaupload downfall I was heavily involved with another forum as an Admin. Once that was over I just didn't have (nor do I now) time to commit. I've been here several years and pop in to get the run down on what's out there but until this post I didn't even have the minimum to grab an nzb. So, I've hit the 'thanks' button and moved on to an index search or something of the sort because I just didn't have time to be worth anything to the other members.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2014, 11:54 AM
In a word, Time.

Before the Megaupload downfall I was heavily involved with another forum as an Admin. Once that was over I just didn't have (nor do I now) time to commit. I've been here several years and pop in to get the run down on what's out there but until this post I didn't even have the minimum to grab an nzb. So, I've hit the 'thanks' button and moved on to an index search or something of the sort because I just didn't have time to be worth anything to the other members.

Look nolawsuits,personally I am buying every word you are spewing saying but then again in high school I was voted Most Likely to Purchase Swampland, but the coldhardtruth insists on calling you a liar.

He says that since what you are stealing via NBZs (movies,TV shows,videogames) are in themselves time wasters,then obviously you have time to waste.
He also says that you really mean is that you have loads of "free" time but you just don't see the point of using any of it here.

Btw you aren't alone in having serious issues with the coldhardtruth as now he is telling me that I'm not on a tropical beach with a bourbon in one hand and Amy Adams in the other right now.

Motherfucking truth.

Coldhardtruth also tells me that I'm merely venting and the chances of you actually reading or replying to anything in the forum are slightly less than those of megabyteme having acquired his wife by means other than human trafficking.

megabyteme
03-28-2014, 05:19 PM
Coldhardtruth also tells me that I'm merely venting and the chances of you actually reading or replying to anything in the forum are slightly less than those of megabyteme having acquired his wife by means other than human trafficking.

I'm a seller, not a buyer. :snooty:

theprox8
03-29-2014, 06:17 PM
too many online communities - i check comments on nzb files from time to time but thats bout as deep a I get

chuckheston
03-29-2014, 08:33 PM
online communities are full of trolls and feds and NSA, why expose your self more thne you need

Hakzoid
04-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Gimme a chance, I just got here. LOL.. :w00t:

ripclaw
04-03-2014, 03:30 AM
:whistling

IdolEyes787
04-05-2014, 03:31 PM
online communities are full of trolls and feds and NSA, why expose your self more thne you need

To improve your spelling if not to help cure you of your serious delusions.

Btw I assume you have a mobile phone which is basically the most likely source of any Law agency surveillance so I'm just going to go ahead and also assume that you are going to be tossing it in the nearest trashcan.

Similey talk for "because you're an idiot incapable of coherent speech"?

teflon05
04-05-2014, 05:41 PM

So, you're saying the problem with my penis is that it's not currently in your ass?

I missed this thread somehow, but I've got to say, that is some funny shit right there. (I actually, really, laughed out loud. And no, I haven't any pics or recordings to prove it)

Deus_1664_Ex
05-12-2014, 10:19 PM
interesting, wonder what all the "other" votes were...

Hairbautt
05-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Cock traps.

PainToad
05-21-2014, 09:39 AM
That's alot of other.

bizfromqc
05-21-2014, 09:12 PM
People who voted "other" are probably just leeching nzbs...

756Zuel
05-22-2014, 02:27 AM
I think one problem is, people act like you're supposed to know everything even if you're a n00b. Then if you ask a question that god forbid got asked in the last three years, you're either ignored or told to use the search and called a douchebag. Never mind that maybe the search feature was down or didn't find what you were looking for in the first place.

megabyteme
05-22-2014, 02:42 AM
I think one problem is, people act like you're supposed to know everything even if you're a n00b. Then if you ask a question that god forbid got asked in the last three years, you're either ignored or told to use the search and called a douchebag. Never mind that maybe the search feature was down or didn't find what you were looking for in the first place.

What's your question? :)

richasis
05-22-2014, 03:26 AM

Hmmm ... this thread went from megabyteme's poll to mjmacky's pole in a mere five posts.

Therefore, I voted "other[s'] 'members' are big scary meanies", if you catch my drift. :wank:

:rolleyes:

Artemis
05-22-2014, 04:00 AM

Hmmm ... this thread went from megabyteme's poll to mjmacky's pole in a mere five posts.

Therefore, I voted "other[s'] 'members' are big scary meanies", if you catch my drift. :wank:

So by definition you are telling us you have a small not scary 'meanie' ?

There is help for that you know, and you don't have to spend a whole lot of money on penis pills, just get a nice heavy building block and some rope, go up to the top of a multi-level parking structure and tie one end of the rope to your tiny dong, the other end to the block, then heave the block over the side of the parking building.

Think nothing of it, glad to have helped, tiny.

megabyteme
05-22-2014, 04:27 AM

Learn well the lessons in this video, shrimpy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH1GFaw09hk&src_vid=sDW6vkuqGLg&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_207297

Average forum member:

richasis:

richasis
05-22-2014, 05:41 AM

There is help for that you know, and you don't have to spend a whole lot of money on penis pills, just get a nice heavy building block and some rope, go up to the top of a multi-level parking structure and tie one end of the rope to your tiny dong, the other end to the block, then heave the block over the side of the parking building.

Nah...that won't work. I've recently had some banker-friends fall for that ploy.

And to think the conspiracy theorists thought it was no more than suicide. :nono:

Learn well the lessons in this video, shrimpy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH1GFaw09hk&src_vid=sDW6vkuqGLg&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_207297

Average forum member:

richasis:

Fair Play. I always did like a good stroke of Genius...again, if you catch my drift.

mjmacky
05-22-2014, 06:23 PM
Nah...that won't work. I've recently had some banker-friends

It would hit me hard if I ever found myself in the position of having banker friends.

richasis
05-22-2014, 08:18 PM
Nah...that won't work. I've recently had some banker-friends

It would hit me hard if I ever found myself in the position of having banker friends.

On the up side, it only hurts just so much as they bend me over when the bills are due and I must pay them.

flyingspatula
05-26-2014, 10:25 PM
I use specific forums for specific topics. Never really found anything here worth contributing to to further the conversation.

IdolEyes787
05-27-2014, 11:51 AM
I use specific forums for specific topics. Never really found anything here worth contributing to to further the conversation.
You're just one great big ball of lovable,aren't you?

Lady LoTL
05-27-2014, 07:34 PM
To answer the original question, it's simply a time issue.

To improve your spelling if not to help cure you of your serious delusions.

Btw I assume you have a mobile phone which is basically the most likely source of any Law agency surveillance so I'm just going to go ahead and also assume that you are going to be tossing it in the nearest trashcan.

Similey talk for "because you're an idiot incapable of coherent speech"?
http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af324/poohntiggerrok/mojo/Voodoo_Doll_by_klori-1.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/poohntiggerrok/media/mojo/Voodoo_Doll_by_klori-1.jpg.html)
Heh...

I missed this thread somehow, but I've got to say, that is some funny shit right there. (I actually, really, laughed out loud. And no, I haven't any pics or recordings to prove it)

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g352/newsbabe/3565cbd9-a763-4225-81e1-62730b10b2dc_zps63be3fa3.jpg (http://s1097.photobucket.com/user/newsbabe/media/3565cbd9-a763-4225-81e1-62730b10b2dc_zps63be3fa3.jpg.html)

megabyteme
05-27-2014, 07:50 PM
I had to reread to confirm you were responding to teflon and not macky. :O

IdolEyes787
05-27-2014, 11:03 PM

Yeah I hate megabyteme too.

teflon05
05-27-2014, 11:29 PM
I had to reread to confirm you were responding to teflon and not macky. http://i.fststatic.com/smilies/ohmy.gif

Afraid there's no pics of either. And why does mackys' penis keep popping up in this thread :blink:

Artemis
05-28-2014, 12:34 AM
I had to reread to confirm you were responding to teflon and not macky. :ohmy:

Afraid there's no pics of either. And why does mackys' penis keep popping up in this thread :blink:

Being a borderline asexual, it is the only chance for his penis to 'pop up' anywhere. :yup:

megabyteme
05-28-2014, 12:41 AM

Being a borderline asexual, it is the only chance for his penis to 'pop up' anywhere. :yup:

There's a Whack-a-Mole joke in here somewhere, but it kinda seems more like a description of Oleg's peen. Jews have moles all over, don't they? :idunno:

anon
05-28-2014, 01:50 AM

Yeah I hate megabyteme too.

:lol:

mjmacky
05-28-2014, 02:14 AM

mjmacky
05-28-2014, 02:21 AM

Give him no credence, for Art provides no evidence and instead exhibits impudence to confuse asexuality with impotence.

Artemis
05-29-2014, 07:49 AM

Give him no credence, for Art provides no evidence and instead exhibits impudence to confuse asexuality with impotence.

Are you sure you don't want to revise that poast? :blink:

megabyteme
05-29-2014, 12:48 PM
Kinda explains the asexuality, doesn't it. :mellow:

mjmacky
05-29-2014, 02:41 PM

Meaning you don't have to be horny to have a boner, and you can be horny without being hard. Was that not clear? I feel like you're wanting me to show you.

Artemis
05-29-2014, 07:58 PM

Meaning you don't have to be horny to have a boner, and you can be horny without being hard. Was that not clear? I feel like you're wanting me to show you.

You already have (shown me), although your future as a forensic sketch artist is in doubt....

mjmacky
05-29-2014, 08:05 PM

You already have (shown me), although your future as a forensic sketch artist is in doubt....

You don't believe in penis eyes and penis arms? No, wait, that's herpes isn't it?

teflon05
05-29-2014, 10:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzwQ8_H3DFw

sparky15
07-07-2014, 11:32 PM
I'm sure there will be a lot more posts with n00bs like me onboard.

ggaapp
07-21-2014, 04:15 AM
Why are you so forever alone? :cry:

marquis6461
12-27-2014, 08:35 PM
A lot of Posting Just to say something just gets you in the sights of a lot of people.
I really love the website cuttingcords. It makes using the usenet easy but it doesn't take into account that most things can be found if you look hard enough

abcabc
01-25-2015, 11:48 AM

I second that!

IdolEyes787
01-25-2015, 01:05 PM

Add "shit" to that statement and it sounds about right.

Dodgydid
01-26-2015, 04:59 PM
Bollocks to this, the amount I have posted on FST and I am limited to 2 downloads per day... all I can say is GOODBYE...

IdolEyes787
01-26-2015, 05:11 PM
Yeah I cry when I don't get what I want too.

spoiltbratt102
01-28-2015, 02:16 AM

Add "shit" to that statement and it sounds about right.

maybe this is why ppl don't post? legend posters on forums all get a bit power trippy

spoiltbratt102
01-28-2015, 02:20 AM
exactly lol

philquad
01-28-2015, 02:37 AM
Other members are big scary meanies ( & ex staff)

Killie
01-28-2015, 06:51 PM
I think the problem is many of us are just dirty lurkers that like to take rather than give.. a nasty outcome of our current society.....

happyhead
01-29-2015, 10:06 PM
i've nothing to say that has not been said before :)

IdolEyes787
01-29-2015, 10:14 PM
A generation goes, and a generation comes,
but the earth remains forever.

The sun rises, and the sun goes down,
and hastens to the place where it rises.

The wind blows to the south
and goes around to the north;
around and around goes the wind,
and on its circuits the wind returns.

All streams run to the sea,
but the sea is not full;
to the place where the streams flow,
there they flow again.

All things are full of weariness;
a man cannot utter it;
the eye is not satisfied with seeing,
nor the ear filled with hearing.

What has been is what will be,
and what has been done is what will be done,
and there is nothing new under the sun.

Is there a thing of which it is said,
“See, this is new”?
It has been already
in the ages before us.

There is no remembrance of former things,
nor will there be any remembrance
of later things yet to be among those who come after.

Which roughly means everything is new to somebody who hasn't experienced it .Which roughly means you frankly haven't got a leg to stand on with that line of crap.

Monk3
01-31-2015, 08:22 AM
Honestly. Seriously. I am going to answer your topic.
I don't post in forums ,except on the very off chance that a question gets answered accurately and directly on usually a technical question... Because forums are <insert stereotype here> ruled by power hungry abusive mods that generate an atmosphere of fear. "Don't say it right and we will ban you" that is the power they have and that is the power they abuse. Because the internet doesn't require a resume or references. No offense to mods here! Seriously. Just trying to add to the poll of why people don't post on forums... anywhere.

anon
01-31-2015, 05:24 PM
Don't worry, we're awwwwright here. ;)

vortecks
01-31-2015, 05:46 PM
Normally, I don't post..... I only read a hell of a lot :)

megabyteme
01-31-2015, 08:36 PM
Honestly. Seriously. I am going to answer your topic.
I don't post in forums ,except on the very off chance that a question gets answered accurately and directly on usually a technical question... Because forums are <insert stereotype here> ruled by power hungry abusive mods that generate an atmosphere of fear. "Don't say it right and we will ban you" that is the power they have and that is the power they abuse. Because the internet doesn't require a resume or references. No offense to mods here! Seriously. Just trying to add to the poll of why people don't post on forums... anywhere.

Ban this guy, anon!!!!!

Normally, I don't post..... I only read a hell of a lot :)

Share back. That's how forums get stronger, and gain in substance.

IdolEyes787
01-31-2015, 09:13 PM
Anon is bastard.I've been actively trying to have him ban me and just out of pure evil spite he refuses to do it.
I may have to resort to kidnapping his family because I think that's how politics work in his country.

Greko
01-31-2015, 11:12 PM
Strange places attract strange people. The reason why we're all here.

axeraider
01-31-2015, 11:16 PM
I like FST

anon
02-01-2015, 01:31 AM
I may have to resort to kidnapping his family because I think that's how politics work in his country.

You'll end up paying me to take them back :eyebrows:

ragermac
02-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Just don't care to.

soulreaper
02-17-2015, 01:09 AM
If you're talking about the bittorrent section it's because the "era" of discussing tracker levels and bragging about your membership to rare trackers like FSC,FTN,Exigo is over. Plus a lot of the torrent site admin just quit FST since it's not interesting anymore. Nowadays, people just get their stuff and do other stuff. People just grew up/matured I guess. :lol:

dickpeters
02-20-2015, 03:05 PM
I like the site but I just never really get on the forums that much unless it deals with something I have to fix. I do look at the comments people leave when they do and say thanks. If I do get on the forums, I normally just read rather than comment also.

bryan95502
03-07-2015, 12:33 PM
I have been a member here for awhile. I read a lot of the posts but haven't had any more to contribute. I think it's the most friendly and well managed filesharing site I have ever been to though!

Gribley
03-09-2015, 10:08 AM
I post a bit but just in the NZB section which doesn`t count :'(... I could be at least +5 or 10 and have another star against my name :P

Also megabyteme still scares me. I think he (could be she on a red flag day) has an auto-posting bot that checks and replies to all threads in a +/- happy/kill ratio that I`ve not worked out yet

megabyteme
03-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Also megabyteme still scares me. I think he (could be she on a red flag day) has an auto-posting bot that checks and replies to all threads in a +/- happy/kill ratio that I`ve not worked out yet

I'm typically split right down the middle...

http://i.imgur.com/ghF1qP4.png

bladex452
03-20-2015, 02:54 AM
I think there needs to be more sub categories.

singularity
03-20-2015, 03:19 AM
Like Gribley said above, I also post here and there in the NZB section. I also upload NZBs but that doesn't count towards my posts.

anon
03-20-2015, 04:18 PM
I think there needs to be more sub categories.

That's the opposite of what RealitY thinks, so you're probably right.

c9le
04-03-2015, 11:42 AM
i never post, as I just want to download the nzbs

megabyteme
04-03-2015, 02:22 PM
i never post, as I just want to download the nzbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIZbGSXeWWE

IdolEyes787
04-04-2015, 10:40 PM
I'm thinking in truth it's actually more like this.:mellow:

Reblog if u feel me on this
Sometimes the reason i dont talk or reply to people when i see their text is literally because that potentially means initiating a conversation? And its been a long day and i quite prefer to spend the time chilling by myself or with ppl around me irl rather than talking to someone over a phone about nothing.
That and also if ive been busy during the day and i check my phone in bed that night its the same deal? Like really, pls i dont hate u n im not avoiding you i just really dont feel like having a conversation right now thats all
Plus its just tiring to constantly be checking your phone for shit i mean i love mah phone but ive got enough of checking for texts to last me a lifetime tbh. That and conversations are just a chore sometimes and im tired ok i dont feel like talking.
So yea, hell yeah to chilling alone and forgetting to reply to texts

anon
04-05-2015, 01:48 AM
Reblog if u feel me on this
Sometimes the reason i dont talk or reply to people when i see their text is literally because that potentially means initiating a conversation? And its been a long day and i quite prefer to spend the time chilling by myself or with ppl around me irl rather than talking to someone over a phone about nothing.
That and also if ive been busy during the day and i check my phone in bed that night its the same deal? Like really, pls i dont hate u n im not avoiding you i just really dont feel like having a conversation right now thats all
Plus its just tiring to constantly be checking your phone for shit i mean i love mah phone but ive got enough of checking for texts to last me a lifetime tbh. That and conversations are just a chore sometimes and im tired ok i dont feel like talking.
So yea, hell yeah to chilling alone and forgetting to reply to texts

http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=80949

stewwmann
04-16-2015, 11:23 AM
Meh.....lurker here. Not to much of a linguist,but I will speak up to help out or ask for help occasionally.Oh, and I always try and remember to give thanks. Yea, almost not a NOOB.

witchking42
04-28-2015, 06:12 AM
Like Gribley said above, I also post here and there in the NZB section. I also upload NZBs but that doesn't count towards my posts.

Another +1 here for the posting in the NZB section, but as many have already said, this doesn't count towards posts :(

piercerseth
04-28-2015, 07:52 AM
Another +1 here for the posting in the NZB section, but as many have already said, this doesn't count towards posts :(

Blame the ownership on this one. The rest of us notice.

megabyteme
04-28-2015, 08:25 AM

It really is an odd, unappreciative standpoint to not give post counts for NZB section posts. Is it really less valuable to say "Thank you for the upload" than it is to say "Shawshank is greatest film EVAR!!!!"?

If they need to be kept separate, then make another post counter below the one that already exists under the user stars. Identifies/recognizes active NZB users as active participants of the site.

piercerseth
04-28-2015, 08:36 AM

It really is an odd, unappreciative standpoint to not give post counts for NZB section posts. Is it really less valuable to say "Thank you for the upload" than it is to say "Shawshank is greatest film EVAR!!!!"?

If they need to be kept separate, then make another post counter below the one that already exists under the user stars. Identifies/recognizes active NZB users as active participants of the site.

It's almost like, they should be two separate entities? Go figure. Disparate from the board. hmph.

megabyteme
04-28-2015, 08:54 AM
What do we want? BOARD EQUALITY!!!

When do we want it? NOW!!!

piercerseth
04-28-2015, 09:34 AM

Steals a TV. "Fuck progress." Takes a couple Slim Jims on the way out.

Whose Durango is that? :P

megabyteme
04-28-2015, 09:42 AM
Whose Durango is that? :P

Nooooooo! :swear:

*Hires Rart's family to stand as armed guard to protect property*

JojoToto2
05-17-2015, 02:23 AM
:)

witchking42
05-20-2015, 04:56 AM
Well at the moment nobody can bloody post even if they want to, it's been FUBAR for 24 hours so far.

Gribley
05-20-2015, 06:12 AM
Well at the moment nobody can bloody post even if they want to, it's been FUBAR for 24 hours so far.
Lucky only that nice Kingsman 1080p-sparks and Flash :)... well maybe a nice Spongebob too for a more limited crowd :D

witchking42
05-20-2015, 10:32 AM
SPONGEBOB Rules !!!!!

IdolEyes787
05-20-2015, 12:35 PM
Well at the moment nobody can bloody post even if they want to.....

Apparently you write for The Flash as you don't seem to understand the meaning of paradox.

Gribley
05-20-2015, 01:16 PM
Apparently you write for The Flash as you don't seem to understand the meaning of paradox.

"A paradox is a statement that apparently contradicts itself and yet might be true (or wrong at the same time)."

Yep Idol that covers yourself but Witch and his love for sponge based anything is acceptable. I have a preference for Phineas and Ferb myself but I am twisted by talking with you and Meg.

shaina
05-20-2015, 03:09 PM
Apparently you write for The Flash as you don't seem to understand the meaning of paradox."A paradox is a statement that apparently contradicts itself and yet might be true (or wrong at the same time)."
Yep Idol that covers yourself but Witch and his love for sponge based anything is acceptable. I have a preference for Phineas and Ferb myself but I am twisted by talking with you and Meg.

:yikes::01::yikes:

IdolEyes787
05-20-2015, 04:12 PM
Thanks for giving me the definition of paradox because I actually thought it was two piers in close proximity.

Oh well live and learn or in OlegL's case,live.:idunno:

shaina
05-20-2015, 06:50 PM
Thanks for giving me the definition of paradox because I actually thought it was two piers in close proximity.

Paradox.......

-a statement or proposition that, despite sound (or apparently sound) reasoning from acceptable premises, leads to a conclusion that seems senseless, logically unacceptable, or self-contradictory.

-A seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when investigated or explained may prove to be well founded or true.

-A situation, person, or thing that combines contradictory features or qualities.

:idunno::idunno:

IdolEyes787
05-20-2015, 08:57 PM

Paradox.......

-a statement or proposition that, despite sound (or apparently sound) reasoning from acceptable premises, leads to a conclusion that seems senseless, logically unacceptable, or self-contradictory.

-A seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when investigated or explained may prove to be well founded or true.

-A situation, person, or thing that combines contradictory features or qualities.

:idunno::idunno:

If it's all the same to you at this point I'm just going to go ahead and assume that the Universe is somehow using you to maintain balance considering the fact that Einstein was also a Jew.

megabyteme
05-21-2015, 05:36 AM
maybe a nice Spongebob too for a more limited crowd :D

Our kids loved the new Spongebob movie. Well done for what it is, IMO.

shaina
05-24-2015, 05:59 PM
If it's all the same to you at this point I'm just going to go ahead and assume that the Universe is somehow using you to maintain balance considering the fact that Einstein was also a Jew.

:yup:Father :yup:Son :yup:Holy Spirit

(too be honest I just googled it :whistling)

Quickman
05-24-2015, 08:55 PM
Because if I do they'll take me away and I'll never see the sky again! :cry:

shaina
05-24-2015, 09:07 PM
Because if I do they'll take me away and I'll never see the sky again! :cry:

Are you Shure that is going to be your view??:ghostface

cucac
06-27-2015, 10:06 PM
Got hit with take downs and boom your daily limit reach of 2. Tail off and close the FST tab. It's been like this most of the time until recently trying to raise my limit to 10 as a posting member.

IdolEyes787
06-27-2015, 10:59 PM
Got hit with take downs and boom your daily limit reach of 2. Tail off and close the FST tab. It's been like this most of the time until recently trying to raise my limit to 10 as a posting member.

Help me out.I've been here like tens years and I don't know that any of that has to do with wanting or not wanting to post in the forums.

Gribley
07-17-2015, 09:13 AM
Help me out.I've been here like tens years and I don't know that any of that has to do with wanting or not wanting to post in the forums.

An Idol time warp moment as registered 2008 "like 10 years". He did however make up for the missing 3 years by filling up the forum DB with super quality and informative posts.

sean1987
09-08-2015, 03:50 AM
Ive been here since 2010 posted 3 times

ntjoeytx
09-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Same here.

looped
09-28-2015, 04:24 AM
Yup, me too!

Rat Faced
10-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Posted twice in 10 years... mind I just found me password :p

Gribley
10-26-2015, 04:52 PM
Meg and Idol bitch about no posts..... you`ve just added a count so guess they`ll be happy now

IdolEyes787
10-26-2015, 06:30 PM
Meg and Idol bitch about no posts..... you`ve just added a count so guess they`ll be happy now

I guess you didn't notice my RIP Meg thread.

Meg's gone to a better place.Either that or he's dead.

megabyteme
10-26-2015, 08:42 PM
Lies. Well, where isn't better, but I'm not quite dead yet...

shaina
10-27-2015, 10:44 AM

I sure hope not!!!
But i really do think there is something wrong with you, Be it physical or mental, maybe the change of life or mid life crisis. or just plain horny:unsure:.
I think i covered all the prognosis's :unsure:

IdolEyes787
10-27-2015, 12:59 PM

I sure hope not!!!
But i really do think there is something wrong with you, Be it physical or mental, maybe the change of life or mid life crisis. or just plain horny:unsure:.
I think i covered all the prognosis's :unsure:

You forgot supernatural as I'm pretty sure that most of what Meg does can be explained away by simple demonic possession.

shaina
10-28-2015, 03:49 AM
You forgot supernatural as I'm pretty sure that most of what Meg does can be explained away by simple demonic possession.

:idunno: :idunno: :idunno:

pokitisme
11-09-2015, 01:29 AM
well ill tell you why and this is a real funny one --first megabyteme....yep that ol reliable group/forum killer...this little fellow and his little tag along started doing what all know as blasphemy....he criticized the poster.i had over 100 post of dvd movies and anime and tv series and music..because he whined one day or actually became a troll and made snarky comments on every post i made in the forum to help others i gave up posting.....AH BUT HERES THE RUB ive still been posting and have a shit load of post in dvd.anime/dvdr/dvds/multimedia.scifi/anime.repost/dvd.animation/ and various program and music groups amongst others...btw he cried so much he actually got someone here to remove almost all of my post but failed to remove them all..and as a added funny hows about you do a little binsearch for " POK IT IS ME" and see what i posted that would have been posted here..this was the first foum i was on and for that i contributed...but due to anti gun crybabies who hatre freedom i gave up on this board long ago...and i come back only to find mister crybaby hasnt even smeared his fecal matter post on anything of todays postings.....

question: why do i not post

answer: because you dont criticize a poster of material.

and actually i just noticed ..its smeared fecal matter just above my post

oh i would add...he mega do you think that adds up to a terrabyte ?????

haha

teflon05
11-09-2015, 11:58 AM
I don't know what you're babbling about, but I don't recall seeing any "anti gun crybabies hatre freedom" here myself...
I'm middle of the road when it comes to that kind of thing, but even if I were a hard core pro-gun fanatic, I wouldn't let opposing views stop me from posting my opinion. As a matter of fact, it would probably encourage me to post even more. Nothing better than a good controversy/argument to spark some activity.

And it's just my opinion, but anyone that stops posting just because they feel someone else is "picking on them", is the true crybaby...

IdolEyes787
11-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Misused,bastardized Shakespeare, my favorite kind.:)

Anyway like yourself I find words threatening so I found a picture and quote more conducive to what your trying to get across.

Also, for the record, I prefer to see myself more as evil minion than tag along.:mellow:

IdolEyes787
11-09-2015, 02:01 PM

teflon05
11-09-2015, 04:15 PM
Also, for the record, I prefer to see myself more as evil minion than tag along.:mellow:

​Evil Minion

megabyteme
11-09-2015, 06:08 PM
well ill tell you why and this is a real funny one --first megabyteme....yep that ol reliable group/forum killer...this little fellow and his little tag along started doing what all know as blasphemy....he criticized the poster.i had over 100 post of dvd movies and anime and tv series and music..because he whined one day or actually became a troll and made snarky comments on every post i made in the forum to help others i gave up posting.....AH BUT HERES THE RUB ive still been posting and have a shit load of post in dvd.anime/dvdr/dvds/multimedia.scifi/anime.repost/dvd.animation/ and various program and music groups amongst others...btw he cried so much he actually got someone here to remove almost all of my post but failed to remove them all..and as a added funny hows about you do a little binsearch for " POK IT IS ME" and see what i posted that would have been posted here..this was the first foum i was on and for that i contributed...but due to anti gun crybabies who hatre freedom i gave up on this board long ago...and i come back only to find mister crybaby hasnt even smeared his fecal matter post on anything of todays postings.....

question: why do i not post

oh i would add...he mega do you think that adds up to a terrabyte ?????

haha

I had no problem with your gun fanaticism (pro-gun myself, FTMP) or your posting of material. I did take issue with you being a ranting moron. Seems you haven't changed much.

Pleased to know I got under your skin so much you are still all jittery like a meth addict on payday several months later. I'll call this one a win. :happy:

Stabber
11-10-2015, 10:25 AM
There was a time when this forum was full of life . I'm an old member here and the forums looks like nothing like 4-5 years ago . I remember users like anon , squirrel to only name a few (Idol is still here) . I wonder what happened and things have changed so much

Gribley
11-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Idol is still here

There you go, answer in your own question.

anon
11-10-2015, 01:19 PM
There was a time when this forum was full of life . I'm an old member here and the forums looks like nothing like 4-5 years ago . I remember users like anon , squirrel to only name a few (Idol is still here) . I wonder what happened and things have changed so much

I was a master spammer, but there isn't a lot that sparks my interest now :emo:

There you go, answer in your own question.

It is noteworthy that he's taken time off the forum on several occasions since I began posting here... and on none of those did we see the people complaining he makes the forum inhospitable suddenly rush to enjoy their newfound freedom and lack of hostility :wank:

Gribley
11-10-2015, 01:56 PM
:wank:
It also does not add to the posts when being uber confrontational. Guess depends on the environment we enjoy. I am happy to be in the minority

IdolEyes787
11-10-2015, 05:28 PM
... uber confrontational.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjvIhZLY-mw

Also

Daniel Plainview: If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw.
There it is, that’s a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake. . .I. . .drink. . .your. . .milkshake! [beat] I drink it up!

mjmacky
11-11-2015, 04:10 AM
but due to anti gun crybabies who hatre freedom i gave up on this board long ago

You seem like the type of feller who will either shoot or get shot by a cohabitant. Whether it's on purpose or by accident doesn't really matter.

Before the dick metal puts a hole in anyone of your household, may I recommend learning basic grammar? When we're gone, images and writings are all that's left of us that most could observe, so... consider replacing your current legacy.

IdolEyes787
11-11-2015, 01:51 PM
but due to anti gun crybabies who hatre freedom i gave up on this board long ago

I fairly sure that historically guns have done more to suppress freedom than to create it.

I know this to be true because I'm also pretty sure that by himself Hitler couldn't take anyone in a knife fight.

mjmacky
11-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Although I have a disdain for the infatuation with firearms, I think ideology has proven to be a much more dangerous weapon, and people also cling to them like their lives are at stake.

IdolEyes787
11-11-2015, 02:15 PM
I knew a guy who was a gun nut. Which is to say the gun part was mostly redundant.

megabyteme
11-11-2015, 06:31 PM

You seem like the type of feller who will either shoot or get shot by a cohabitant. Whether it's on purpose or by accident doesn't really matter.

Before the dick metal puts a hole in anyone of your household, may I recommend learning basic grammar? When we're gone, images and writings are all that's left of us that most could observe, so... consider replacing your current legacy.

See, there you go. Point for pro-guns if I've ever seen one!

... uber confrontational.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjvIhZLY-mw

Also

Daniel Plainview: If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw.
There it is, that’s a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake. . .I. . .drink. . .your. . .milkshake! [beat] I drink it up!

This made me laugh loud enough that both of my kids came to see what I am laughing about. :lol::happy: