PDA

View Full Version : Nbinz-Another Sob Story and Moneygrab!

user3240
10-04-2013, 12:11 AM
As a consumer reporter of Nzb sites, I felt obliged to post this in filesharingtalk.

Nbinz.eu was one of the early failures among the new Newznab indexers. They would spam your Email and even spam other NZB groups looking for recruits. It looks like they are trying to come back. Do you believe this sob story? Would you send this guy money? Could this be another ill-fated endeavour by Lemon?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

nbinz is back!
FROM [email protected] TO You
Show Details

From

[email protected]

Hi Everyone! :)

I am emailing you to let you know what happened to nBinz.eu and what the future holds.
I had to close the site down due to some not so very nice people sniffing around on the servers
and in the nBinz email address (which was hosted with Google - stupidly).

My house got searched top to bottom and they took alot of stuff away from me, but never really found

anything other than a few gb's of NZB's which I convinced them was from personal downloads..

They still got pretty pissed about it, but I didn't get in as much trouble as I would have been if
they HAD found out I ran nBinz.

I apologize to everyone who made donations to the site - they have not been wasted. I am using whats left over to set up the site again (if there is enough interest) - but this time it will be invite only and be more secure. Alas it will need backfilling again though.

So, as my user base, I would like to ask you this -

1) Would you like nBinz to return?

2) If so, would you be willing to donate £2 (or more if possible) UKGBP for us to keep on running?
(if every user did this we would be able to go on for years)

3) In the new site, would you just like to see media only (movies, mp3, tv etc) or everything again?

Please do accept my apologies for sending you this email but i thought it was about time you got to know what was going on.

Please do get back in touch with me and let me know your feelings on this.

and PLEASE do NOT post this email on public forums!!!!!

PS... reply to [email protected]

pr0n

usersname
10-04-2013, 02:54 PM
"and PLEASE do NOT post this email on public forums!!!!!"

.....a bit late now....

user3240
10-04-2013, 09:14 PM
The last E mail I could find from this little beggar was from April 30th. There were numerous others before he disappeared. Did he expect anybody to give a shite?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys - This is the final time we will be sending an email like this, as our donation process will be changing from next month.
Our server bill per month is almost £400 - and this is due in 24 time.
I am unable to meet the extra costs myself, but with a bit of help the site
may be able to stay open for another month or even longer....
I have decided to open a private torrent tracker for VIP's too.. Stay tuned to the forums for more information on this!
If everyone donated just ONE POUND, we could continue for over a
year. This is why from next week i'm implementing the new VIP payment
schemes - yearly instead of lifetime. However, being VIP
before this time will still last for life.
Please use this link to donate, and you'll get a special thankyou on the
forums...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=X9QTA72FSE282

then use the contact us link on site to let me know :)

forum link:
http://www.nbinz.eu/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=92

Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions!

10-05-2013, 08:39 PM
£400 lol what is this the GFT?

PeteTong
10-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Hi

This is pr0n here.

I had an account on here but unfortunately I couldn't log into it.... wonder why?

Thankyou SO much for posting the email I sent out - You sure know how to keep sites private don't you? or does it enlarge your e-penis doing shit like that?

Let me point a few things out....

1) I didn't HAVE to open the site again - like you all say - I ran off with your money.
2) I was loyal to the members by keeping them informed about what was happening - agreed - a little late but i had my hands tied.
3) i'm NOT lemon - he was a knob.

What do you gain from posting stuff like this? And yes - 3 deaths in 3 months - i'm sorry but is that not allowed?

Surely posting on a 'Filesharing' forum saying places like mine should be shut down is a bit contradictive?

Either people want to come back or they don't.

user3240
10-06-2013, 10:15 PM
1. I never gave you a dime

2. LOL..........you call SIX months a "little" late

3. Even Lemon is probably smarter than you. You initially registered your domain in your real name in the states and got called out.

You opened up a for profit business and took money from the gullible public. I gain nothing except the satisfaction of exposing your sorry arse in the same way I expose other scammers, bullshiters , frauds and morons.

Who said you should be shut down? It was you who shut down and came up with a new story to go along with all the other "likely stories" you have been using since you opened your shitty little site. By all means open it up again. I could use the laughs.

Why don't you go back to DSL reports and make an arse of yourself again?

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28227738-Newsgroups-nbinz.eu-open-for-new-signups