PDA

View Full Version : Life is Good!

Cohibaz
10-06-2013, 04:51 AM
We are all fortunate to be alive!!

TheFoX
10-06-2013, 08:44 AM
We are all fortunate to be alive!!

Fortune has nothing to do with it. It is the lustful desires of our parents, and our parents parents, that are to blame for our existence.

Mind you, a small percentage of the population became because someone took liberties with someone else, either using a date rape drug, or simply raping whoever they felt like raping.

Mind you, how many people haven't come into existence because one of the part that could have conceived them turned out to be gay. Homosexuality is a dead end for the next generation. I mean, imagine the next generation of Americans were ALL gay? Within a generation, there would be no more Americans, unless they imported Polish, Bulgarian and other eastern European peeps.

Anyway, why do you think it is fortunate? Surely, if you are a religious man, regardless of which faith you follow, we are alive because our god wishes it. If you are an atheist, then god has nothing to do with it, and it is then down to natural selection. Fortune has no place in either circumstance.

IdolEyes787
10-06-2013, 12:20 PM
We are all fortunate to be alive,except Fox.

Even though on a purely biological basis, the fact that all your ancestors,being unique in themselves survived to funnel their particular combination of uniqueness to you.
Not the mention tiny ,tiny probability that all those particular sperm and eggs happened to get down and funky with each other.

Personally,I see that as being extremely good luck as I don't believe in mathematics.

TheFoX
10-06-2013, 08:37 PM
We are all fortunate to be alive,except Fox.

Even though on a purely biological basis, the fact that all your ancestors,being unique in themselves survived to funnel their particular combination of uniqueness to you.
Not the mention tiny ,tiny probability that all those particular sperm and eggs happened to get down and funky with each other.

Personally,I see that as being extremely good luck as I don't believe in mathematics.

That doesn't really make much sense...

megabyteme
10-06-2013, 10:08 PM

Can you imagine how messed up all the other sperms were that were slower than the one that produced Oleg. :pinch:

IdolEyes787
10-07-2013, 05:42 PM

It makes perfect sense,it's just incredibly poorly written and you're kinda stupid. :)

TheFoX
10-07-2013, 05:58 PM

It makes perfect sense,it's just incredibly poorly written and you're kinda stupid. :)

Well, intelligence is a sliding scale...

bigboab
10-10-2013, 07:15 AM

Well, intelligence is a sliding scale...

More of a slippery slope.:cry: