PDA

View Full Version : Abuse me, I'm anonymous and just trying to up my post count for a good reason.

FluffyBunny
10-14-2013, 03:45 PM
From what I have read on here in the past hour or so, I may as well be honest as this appears to be what is likely to happen and you'd see through any other background story one made up.

megabyteme
10-14-2013, 05:57 PM
You take all the passion out of it. Now it is more like having sex with a willing participant. Where's the fun in that? :sadwalk:

mjmacky
10-14-2013, 06:14 PM
Good is up for debate. Change it to "silly reason", and you'll really steal out the thunder.

IdolEyes787
10-14-2013, 06:20 PM
I think if you request that type of thing,it's less abuse and more your particular perversion.

Also since you basically really didn't say anything,I'm missing the whole.you being honest part.

If it helps you get started though, I'll be honest and admit I never liked mjmacky.:)

FluffyBunny
10-14-2013, 06:47 PM
This is all useful stuff. I'm just aware of the startled look of a deer caught in the headlights when a n00b wanders onto a forum filled with bravado and promise and gets shot to pieces...

Something akin to wandering into a "Wild West Saloon" wearing pink corduroy and a rainbow coloured curly fun-wig. You're asking for it in the wrong way, I'm asking for it and know what could be coming.

Genuinely I am after an invite to something and can offer a swap, but post count is everything it seems.

mjmacky
10-14-2013, 07:36 PM
I think if you request that type of thing,it's less abuse and more your particular perversion.

Also since you basically really didn't say anything,I'm missing the whole.you being honest part.

If it helps you get started though, I'll be honest and admit I never liked mjmacky.:)

That's why sex between us has always had to be anonymous, like with masks and glory holes and shit.

megabyteme
10-14-2013, 07:54 PM
Idol keeps it anonymous by turning his back. :idunno:

FluffyBunny
10-15-2013, 09:57 AM
The problem with moderated posts is they have a tendency to "appear" after the conversation has moved on. Anyway, 5 posts now so time to play the waiting game.

IdolEyes787
10-15-2013, 12:32 PM
The problem with moderated posts is they have a tendency to "appear" after the conversation has moved on. Anyway, 5 posts now so time to play the waiting game.

No the actual problem is with the current 5/10 post count rule and forces people like yourself, who as concerns at least this site don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves, to momentarily pretend like they do.

As a footnote I'd like to point out that as proved by your initial post, honesty is not always the best policy.
Meg learned this hard lesson when the party he was invited to ended up being in actuality a dogfight (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogfight_(film)).:)

Poor Meg.:(

FluffyBunny
10-15-2013, 05:25 PM

No the actual problem is with the current 5/10 post count rule and forces people like yourself, who as concerns at least this site don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves, to momentarily pretend like they do.

As a footnote I'd like to point out that as proved by your initial post, honesty is not always the best policy.
Meg learned this hard lesson when the party he was invited to ended up being in actuality a dogfight (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogfight_(film)).:)

You're bang on and I pretended nothing more. Walk into it with open eyes and it's fine, flame me for no reason when it's unexpected, I'd actually care.

TheFoX
10-15-2013, 09:48 PM

Meg learned this hard lesson when the party he was invited to ended up being in actuality a dogfight (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogfight_%28film%29).:)

You're bang on and I pretended nothing more. Walk into it with open eyes and it's fine, flame me for no reason when it's unexpected, I'd actually care.

Go get yourself a proper avatar, then join the flame fest. If you're in for the long term, you'll earn the respect of everyone here, except IdolEyeS787, who doesn't respect anyone or anything, except himself.

IdolEyes787
10-15-2013, 10:30 PM
.... you'll earn the respect of everyone here, except IdolEyeS787, who doesn't respect anyone or anything, except himself.

Love,yes.Respect,not so much.

Anyway as always,you have a skewed sense of how things operate.

To properly show respect to something you need,per definition to "show deferential regard for".So to respect everything/one is basically to respect nothing.:)

And while sad it's hardly my problem that most of the stuff/people here don't seem worthy of warranting the limited spots open under my "show respect to". :)

Btw I have no problem including myself the "unworthy of " group, which seems to be someplace else that we differ in our take on life.:)

IdolEyes787
10-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Also, and I'm reasonably sure in what I'm saying, the sort of thing that FluffyBunny is doing here would get it labelled as some type of bastard in real life.:)

Artemis
10-15-2013, 11:43 PM
Also, and I'm reasonably sure in what I'm saying, the sort of thing that FluffyBunny is doing here would get it labelled as some type of bastard in real life.:)

Your own poast history hasn't exactly endeared yourself with the general populace there now has it, crank yankers ?

IdolEyes787
10-15-2013, 11:46 PM
Bad things happen to good people.:)

FluffyBunny
10-16-2013, 06:34 PM

Whereas your keyboard Rambo style of elitism would be acceptable? [Obligatory smiley face to lessen the ferocity]

I guess I asked for that, you're probably right. Nice one.

FluffyBunny
10-16-2013, 06:37 PM
ZOMG Posts 7?! WTF am I still doing here?

dion09529
10-16-2013, 09:19 PM
.... you'll earn the respect of everyone here, except IdolEyeS787, who doesn't respect anyone or anything, except himself.

Love,yes.Respect,not so much.

Anyway as always,you have a skewed sense of how things operate.

To properly show respect to something you need,per definition to "show deferential regard for".So to respect everything/one is basically to respect nothing.:)

And while sad it's hardly my problem that most of the stuff/people here don't seem worthy of warranting the limited spots open under my "show respect to". :)

Btw I have no problem including myself the "unworthy of " group, which seems to be someplace else that we differ in our take on life.:)

True words spoken by the consequence of a torn condom.

IdolEyes787
10-16-2013, 09:31 PM
But be so hard on yourself.I'm sure your parents pretend like they love you anyway.:)

IdolEyes787
10-16-2013, 09:33 PM
ZOMG Posts 7?! WTF am I still doing here?

I'm going to play it safe here and suggest being somewhat bastardy.:)

FluffyBunny
10-16-2013, 09:40 PM
Go get yourself a proper avatar, then join the flame fest. If you're in for the long term, you'll earn the respect of everyone here, except IdolEyeS787, who doesn't respect anyone or anything, except himself.

<---- bingo!

Effort went into that. At least page 3 of a stock photo search. And the resizing, OH the resizing.

dion09529
10-16-2013, 09:59 PM
But be so hard on yourself.I'm sure your parents pretend like they love you anyway.:)

How many times should I tell you that you're wrong!? Anyway, your family tree must be a cactus because everybody on it's a prick.

megabyteme
10-16-2013, 10:07 PM

How many times should I tell you that you're wrong!? Anyway, your family tree must be a cactus because everybody on it's a prick.

So, you are saying your parents don't even pretend affection. Sounds reasonable. :yup:

IdolEyes787
10-16-2013, 11:42 PM
Anyway, your family tree must be a cactus because everybody on it's a prick.

I like how without knowing any of them you just mindless lump everyone related to me into one convenient little witticism that you copied from someplace.
You have the makings of a first rate idiot. :)

Also roses are covered in thorns. :)

IdolEyes787
10-16-2013, 11:50 PM
How many times should I tell you that you're wrong!?

Probably the universe will force you to continue until you get it right at least once.

Also stop dragging this thread off topic and please stick to the central theme of FluffyBunny being a bit of a bastard.

Artemis
10-17-2013, 05:07 AM

At least his family tree has branches :naughty:

FluffyBunny
10-17-2013, 07:26 AM
FFS, get a room. Disappointment doesn't cover it when you wander in for abuse and end up with a show. I hate shows.

Vestibule
10-17-2013, 07:57 AM
FFS, get a room. Disappointment doesn't cover it when you wander in for abuse and end up with a show. I hate shows.

It's not so much a show as it is an unveiling....

dion09529
10-17-2013, 10:00 AM
Probably the universe will force you to continue until you get it right at least once.

The universe is mighty and I can't fight against it.
Speaking bout the universe; a little birdie told me that you've lost your home, and that you are drifting aimlessly through the cosmos with no place to go and you'd stuck here*.

*posting useless crap on FST.

IdolEyes787
10-17-2013, 12:14 PM
Disappointment doesn't cover it when you wander in for abuse and end up with a show. I hate shows.

Are you sure that you're not a carrier,a vector of disappointment?
I dunno but I was feeling OK until you showed up up and ever since I've been stricken with this overwhelming sense of disappointment. :)

To be fair though,while troubling,this particular strain isn't anywhere near as bad as the dion09529 one which has been known to cause projectile vomiting.:flowers:

anon
10-17-2013, 05:38 PM
Speaking bout the universe; a little birdie told me that you've lost your home

He probably shouldn't have tweeted that, yes.

ftw064
10-17-2013, 05:54 PM
hi noobster here... well been leeching for a bit, finally gather the mojo to post. keep up the great work! much appressshh...

IdolEyes787
10-17-2013, 08:36 PM
Speaking bout the universe; a little birdie told me that you've lost your home

He probably shouldn't have tweeted that, yes.

I assumed by "little birdie" he was referring to the voices in his head.

Actually I have no problem with them falsely informing him that I've lost my home as at least it's a step in right direction from the usual "Kill and then him eat" stuff that they are usually telling him to do.

dion09529
10-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Far from it, proving that your intuition sucks. I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.

IdolEyes787
10-17-2013, 10:17 PM
Far from it, proving that your intuition sucks. I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.

I have to believe that your mouth gets upset because of all really stupid things your brain forces it to say.

Artemis
10-17-2013, 11:55 PM

I have to believe that your mouth gets upset because of all really stupid things your brain forces it to say.

Lest we forget the repetition as well, it is not even creative deja vu we are forced to endure either ffs :frusty:

TheFoX
10-18-2013, 05:55 PM
:whistling

IdolEyes787
10-18-2013, 07:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE#t=131

dion09529
10-19-2013, 07:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G3_kG5FFfQ

FluffyBunny
10-19-2013, 07:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

IdolEyes787
10-19-2013, 07:48 PM
I posted a video.

Seems poetic words to the contrary, imitation is not always the sincerest form of flattery.

Maybe Colton was referring to people with taste and IQ's in the triple digits.:mellow:

dion09529
10-19-2013, 07:57 PM
I posted a video.

Seems poetic words to the contrary, imitation is not always the sincerest form of flattery.

Maybe Colton was referring to people with taste and IQ's in the triple digits.:mellow:

FluffyBunny
10-19-2013, 08:10 PM
I posted a video.

Who is IQ and why is he or her in the triple digits?

dion09529
10-19-2013, 08:16 PM
he's an asshole; don't take him into account.

FluffyBunny
10-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Unfortunately you perhaps missed the point of my point. It was a good point, my point, quite pointedly so. Pointy as fuck.