PDA

View Full Version : Helloooooo

Kannya990
10-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Hi Friends

This is Kannya Kumari.
I'm from LA
Here i'm new
so lets watch where our friendship goes.

Snee
10-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Oh, there it is. I see it now, circling down the drain.

Fuck off.

mjmacky
10-22-2013, 04:34 PM
Hi Friends

This is Kannya Kumari.
I'm from LA
Here i'm new
so lets watch where our friendship goes.

It leads straight to ass rape. Good luck with sleep.

ireneaviles
10-22-2013, 05:10 PM
Hello. I am also new here and a fan of this community already . loved the content and starting participating. Hope to get good response.

IdolEyes787
10-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Hello. I am also new here and a fan of this community already . loved the content and starting participating. Hope to get good response.

I all seriousness,how come all the people that insist on saying that they are fans of the "community" here, actually aren't?
Discerning minds want to know.

Actually I'm joking about the "discerning minds" part as I'm pretty sure "discerning" and this site have nothing in common.:)

IdolEyes787
10-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Hi Friends

This is Kannya Kumari.
I'm from LA

Look, you know you're lying,I know you're lying so can we just honestly dislike each other right up front and cease with all the fakeness.

anon
10-22-2013, 06:57 PM
I all seriousness,how come all the people that insist on saying that they are fans of the "community" here, actually aren't?
Discerning minds want to know.

I am similarly curious about the act of giving false information about their place of residence.

IdolEyes787
10-22-2013, 07:04 PM
I'm really living in a state of grace.:)

OK sometimes hell but only mainly when I'm awake.:)

Also I see that against all logic and advice the invite and trade sections are now one.

Good job.And by "good job" I mean by simple association thanks for blackening my internet name even more than it is now, if that's possible.