PDA

View Full Version : New User

Sh1eld
10-23-2013, 02:39 PM
So I am a new member here just wanting to say hi.

phillytime
10-23-2013, 03:07 PM
same pinch !
So I am a new member here just wanting to say hi.

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2013, 03:49 PM
:dabs:

Snee
10-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Listen, you illiterate fucking douchebags, post in the designated thread and stop spamming up the lounge.

No one believes you'll stick around, and being a smarmy cunt here won't do you any favours in the sections you really wanna post in, as the bulk of the membership in the sections you want to post in make you lot look like wordular wizards anyway and neither have the mental capacity to read these threads, nor find their way back in here after they've made their own threads saying hello, the contents of which they probably copy-pasted from somewhere else and ran through babelfish after.

Fagballs.

Broken
10-23-2013, 05:40 PM
Listen, you illiterate fucking douchebags, post in the designated thread and stop spamming up the lounge.

No one believes you'll stick around, and being a smarmy cunt here won't do you any favours in the sections you really wanna post in, as the bulk of the membership in the sections you want to post in make you lot look like wordular wizards anyway and neither have the mental capacity to read these threads, nor find their way back in here after they've made their own threads saying hello, the contents of which they probably copy-pasted from somewhere else and ran through babelfish after.

Fagballs.

And he's one of the more friendly personalities around here.
God forbid you piss someone off... That usually ends with a body floating in the river from an 'accident'.

IdolEyes787
10-23-2013, 06:42 PM

Fagballs.

Sorry, for a moment I thought you were talking to me.

You weren't talking to me,were you?

TheFoX
10-25-2013, 10:08 PM

Fagballs.

Sorry, for a moment I thought you were talking to me.

You weren't talking to me,were you?

As if...

IdolEyes787
10-25-2013, 10:32 PM
That hurts,bro.
Luckily I came here very open-eyed about the possibility of being shunned by faceless strangers or else your indifference could well have driven my to suicide.

megabyteme
10-26-2013, 10:32 AM
Speaking of anonymity- Is it morally wrong to dress your Down's child as Spiderman and tell him he can climb walls "if he just tries hard enough"?

mjmacky
10-26-2013, 06:26 PM
Speaking of anonymity- Is it morally wrong to dress your Down's child as Spiderman and tell him he can climb walls "if he just tries hard enough"?

No, but reframe that hypothetical with capes and rooftops.

megabyteme
10-26-2013, 09:37 PM

No, but reframe that hypothetical with capes and rooftops.

I'm saving that for later when it will look more like an "accident". :shifty:

TheFoX
10-26-2013, 11:41 PM
Just make sure you use some bungee cord.

mjmacky
10-26-2013, 11:48 PM

I think you've failed to read the subtext. We're all trying to remotely murder Meg's children. Every single person that had posted on the board, and using Meg as the murder weapon.

TheFoX
10-27-2013, 11:10 AM

I think you've failed to read the subtext. We're all trying to remotely murder Meg's children. Every single person that had posted on the board, and using Meg as the murder weapon.

The father of the Driscoll brothers tried to hang himself with his braces, and ended up smashing his skull against the ceiling, so the bungee cord idea is not as daft as it first seems.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2013, 01:21 PM

Not as morally wrong as to dress him as Spiderwoman.

megabyteme
10-27-2013, 01:59 PM

Not as morally wrong as to dress him as Spiderwoman.

True story from yesterday: Our daughter is dressing as a fairy princess, and has a Rapunzel wig. While he had the body portion of his Spiderman costume on, I tried to get him to wear the wig. Currently, he says, "mom" and "yeah". For the first time, he vocalized a very clear, "NO". :D

IdolEyes787
10-27-2013, 03:02 PM
Also as he's now able to say "no" he's already one up on your wife.