PDA

View Full Version : Stuttering Freak Brother Update x

chalice
10-24-2013, 02:21 PM
Now, in the grand tradition of these cruel chronicles, I will be reporting to you at varying stages of drunkennesses (good word, wordoes) and woppness. Holy fuckballs haven't things ended up on the wrong side of the road on this season of stuttering freak brother update. The following scenes may be unsuitable for children or faggots.

Given the ongoing skism between mien glorious self and she who must be set adrift in asbestos, some manner of mutual nurture ground had to be appropriated. All this, of course, without needless social work snipers positioned anywhere in the area, to my knowledge at least. Chalice brood would stay at the mansion to the left where all those slippery paternal years can slither by so slickly. Which would've been idyllic, of course, save for the expanding malevolence of my stuttering freak brother, whom I think I may have mentioned at one intermittent disaster or another.

I don't even know where to start with this one so it'll come in instalments. Like Idol's living relatives.

megabyteme
10-24-2013, 08:02 PM
:popcorn:

chalice
10-25-2013, 01:03 PM
Quickly employing full use of my good old brain, I used the reasoning of while my kids stayed the weekends, that fucking guttersnipe wouldn't come with shooting distance of the matriarchal homestead. This was fine, for a while. Slowly he and his skag hag girlfriend seeped on the scene. Another update I might do later involves him getting bail conditions tied to my mother's house. Fair enoughski, but I de-fucking-creed that my children would witness no drug use or paraphernalia. Went into my daughtrer's room to make sure it was okay for sleeping. Lying on the bed were a cashbag full blue vallium, a big whack of smack, works and all. Suffice to say I went fucking supernova.

Much violence was performed and a few new swear words got coined. Such was the intensity of the proceedings, I found myself in the emergency ward, while my mate chatted the hotpants off some euroskank, being treated for a morphine overdose, which clearly didn't catch. I took the overdose, not the euroskank. They're oblivious to the effects of drugs.

megabyteme
10-25-2013, 05:24 PM
Curious what quantity constitutes a street-level dose of morphine. I get pills, which I know are different than the injectable kind.

TheFoX
10-25-2013, 10:03 PM
Oobey Doobey...

chalice
10-26-2013, 11:08 AM
Curious what quantity constitutes a street-level dose of morphine. I get pills, which I know are different than the injectable kind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buprenorphine

mjmacky
10-26-2013, 06:24 PM
Went into my daughtrer's room to make sure it was okay for sleeping. Lying on the bed were a cashbag full blue vallium, a big whack of smack, works and all. Suffice to say I went fucking supernova.

So, you're daughter has started on mellowing out and doing smack?

chalice
10-27-2013, 01:49 AM
Went into my daughtrer's room to make sure it was okay for sleeping. Lying on the bed were a cashbag full blue vallium, a big whack of smack, works and all. Suffice to say I went fucking supernova.

No, I am not my daughter.

TheFoX
10-27-2013, 11:12 AM

I love it when someone picks apart the semantics of someone else.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2013, 01:15 PM
Seems the chickens have come home to roost,mary.:)

mjmacky
10-27-2013, 08:52 PM

Apple trees.

Biggles
10-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Chalice

Re: Stuttering freak brother, are they not looking for volunteers for the one way trip to colonise Mars?

mjmacky
10-29-2013, 04:18 PM
In perspective that shuttle should be filled with heroin and LSD.