PDA

View Full Version : Best free usenet indexer for sure!

PonyPower
10-24-2013, 08:49 PM
http://www.usenet-crawler.com is around now for a year or so, still offering free 10k api hits & 1k nzb downloads to everyone! Bummer there are so many fellows who charge money to enjoy a nice website.

pootystomp
10-24-2013, 10:35 PM
Your a bummer, you fuckin shameless promoting bum fuck.

user3240
10-26-2013, 01:35 AM
Usenet-Crawler spams every group they can telling us about a "free" indexer that is not free. These are the same guys who shut down for a month without bothering to tell subscribers what was going on. Only a moron would sign up with these clowns.

http://www.usenet-crawler.com/bff

BFF

You can show your support by donating a few dollars.

Any donation above $9.99 will give access to the following:
- full sabnzbd integration
- fully working my cart
- multiple select boxes
- ratings
- forum
- 20.000 API calls & 2.000 NZB downloads (x2) please hit me up f you need more
PP
Amount

Creditcard

towerblocks
10-26-2013, 11:40 AM
Your a bummer, you fuckin shameless promoting bum fuck.

For some reason i laughed more than i should have after reading that.

PonyPower
10-26-2013, 10:04 PM
Hmmm you clearly have never used that site or perhaps thinks of it as competition spreading lies like that. The 10k + 1k nzb calls per day are free for everyone, sure there are some perks for donating users, though I'm pretty sure that who donates doesn't do it for those extra's. Server costs are crazy for an indexer like this.

About the shutdown there was an article on Torrentfreak explaining it.

Usenet-Crawler spams every group they can telling us about a "free" indexer that is not free. These are the same guys who shut down for a month without bothering to tell subscribers what was going on. Only a moron would sign up with these clowns.

http://www.usenet-crawler.com/bff

BFF

You can show your support by donating a few dollars.

Any donation above $9.99 will give access to the following:
- full sabnzbd integration
- fully working my cart
- multiple select boxes
- ratings
- forum
- 20.000 API calls & 2.000 NZB downloads (x2) please hit me up f you need more
PP
Amount

Creditcard

user3240
10-26-2013, 10:27 PM
I definitely used and tested the index. i own NO interests in NZB sites. If you honestly believe NZB sites have "crazy" server costs, you are a moron. I remember the Torrent Freak article. That did _not_ excuse them from E mailing their subscribers and telling them they would be back on another server. They were spamming Reddit and other places before they shut down. A whole month with _no_ explanation to subscribers is inexcusable.

PonyPower
10-26-2013, 11:01 PM
Hmmm about the server costs, you can't just rent a server with OVH. You need to be with a provider who allows this type of content and the price for this is usually higher. Then there is the retention which eats RAM, 32 GB doesn't cut it after a while. A lot of single socket servers don't support more than 32, so a beefy machine is required pretty much. 10 TB a month of traffic is not unusual. It starts adding up...
Anyway you're definitely not in a good mood sir, it's back, aint that most important.

I definitely used and tested the index. i own NO interests in NZB sites. If you honestly believe NZB sites have "crazy" server costs, you are a moron. I remember the Torrent Freak article. That did _not_ excuse them from E mailing their subscribers and telling them they would be back on another server. They were spamming Reddit and other places before they shut down. A whole month with _no_ explanation to subscribers is inexcusable.

mjmacky
10-26-2013, 11:40 PM
it's back, aint that most important.

If that's the question, the answer is no.