PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BitMe

marksman
10-29-2013, 04:15 PM
Hello There,

I'm a VERY VERY old FST user, I used to be online here all the time back in the days. but quite sometime ago I've stopped using this site As i've stopped most of my trackers search and kept intact with a couple of sources for my download needs.

but lately i've started needing a resource dedicated for educational and thought-provoking purposes, since this is the direction my personal life is going towards right now, and I feel there is not enough materials at my usual trackers.

So i'm hoping if someone would invite me to BitMe. What can I promise in return? Nothing more than being a loyal and proper member who'll actually benefit a lot from the tracker. You'd be doing it out of generosity and helping someone who needs it rather than giving it to a trackers' collector

Thanks.

mjmacky
10-29-2013, 04:32 PM
Eww

IdolEyes787
10-29-2013, 09:15 PM
To be fair, regardless of what he wrote, you react to all Egyptians like that.

Anyway not being a racist,my chief concern is with the OP being self admittedly extremely aged,there is a high probability that he's going to drop dead at any moment and I'll have wasted another good invite that if I had shown any patience I likely could have possibly leveraged into sex with some naive Asian girl.

mjmacky
10-30-2013, 12:24 AM
Naive Asian girls don't need internets.

KFlint
10-30-2013, 12:54 AM
Hi marksman, that's been a long time indeed, hope you are doing fine :)

I have no invites unfortunately, I would have invited you.

Magnum
10-30-2013, 06:52 AM
Unfortunately I don't have Bitme... but if you want Docspedia i help you with pleasure!Just give me a sign.

IdolEyes787
10-30-2013, 06:16 PM
Hi marksman, that's been a long time indeed, hope you are doing fine :)

I have no invites unfortunately, I would have invited you.

I know it's hard to think but try anyway and put this in the context of real life.

"Hey John,long time no see.Sorry I stopped calling but frankly I had more interesting things to do so if you wouldn't mind could you just give me your stereo so I won't need to linger around here and can get back to doing those more interesting things as quickly as possible?"

That's one problem with the anonymity of the internet,it has the tendency of removing a healthy dose of shame from stuff like this.