PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!

Midos
10-30-2013, 12:04 AM
Hey everyone! I'm Midos! I'm quite new to forums (only being part of a tracker forum for about 2 years).
I joined this website since most people around me don't share the intreats of file sharing like i do (most just use public domains like thepiratebay and don't think much of it rather then free shi*) and most don't follow the scene as well. It's more of a fact that i was feeling alone since no one else shared the same common thing with me. So i decided to join this forum and chat with members who love talking about it!

So i hope to meet new people and share a pon this huge community!

BTW: If anyone enjoys chatting about scene groups or file sharing in general i'll be more then happy to talk about it with ya!

anon
10-30-2013, 01:41 AM
You put more effort on that post than a lot other new people will ever do in their entire membership, so welcome. :)

megabyteme
10-30-2013, 09:09 AM
Welcome, Midos.

3 things to remember: 1. Don't trust whitey Idol. 2. See a doctor and get rid of it (also Idol related). 3. God loves a workin' man (has absolutely nothing to do with Idol).

nhimapt
10-30-2013, 09:49 AM
hello Midos
wellcome to filesharingtal.com

IdolEyes787
10-30-2013, 05:55 PM
BTW: If anyone enjoys chatting about scene groups or file sharing in general i'll be more then happy to talk about it with ya!

Wouldn't it just be simpler to say that you haven't bathed in two months?

Anyway my real interests lean more towards cycling shoes and trying to find the reason behind the lack of tits in mainstream cinema.

Also what's a pon? I'd just like to know in case I already have one lying around and won't stupidly wind up buying another one. :)

PS Sadly megabyteme talks that way because of the tumor,so just do like the rest of us and humour him.

Snee
10-30-2013, 06:23 PM
Also what's a pon?
This should explain everything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

IdolEyes787
10-30-2013, 06:33 PM
I guess it would be pointless to say that after watching that video I'm even more confused.

Snee
10-30-2013, 06:39 PM

You put more effort on that post than a lot other new people will ever do in their entire membership, so welcome. :)

Now, I'm no expert, but I expect that's a lot like saying that he's one of the top paraplegic runners in the village.

megabyteme
10-30-2013, 06:53 PM
PS Sadly megabyteme talks that way because of the tumor,so just do like the rest of us and humour him.

TBH, your tumor is but one of the many reasons.

Artemis
10-30-2013, 08:44 PM
Whoever dreamed up that video has a BIG tumour, or had just come off a month long coke binge.

TheFoX
10-30-2013, 10:25 PM
hello Midos

Now, that is what I call an economy of keystrokes. What happened to the 'k'?

megabyteme
10-30-2013, 11:42 PM
Whoever dreamed up that video has a BIG tumour, or had just come off a month long coke binge.

I think the only thing that matters visually in those videos is that the girl look like jailbait. Coincidentally, youtube suggested another of her videos called, "Invader, invader"- which looks to have more to do with aliens than home invasion. Surprised the heck out of me. Just when you think you've got a culture figured out... :idunno:

megabyteme
10-30-2013, 11:44 PM
hello Midos

Now, that is what I call an economy of keystrokes. What happened to the 'k'?

He was generous with his L's. Probably didn't want to spoil us. :no:

IdolEyes787
10-31-2013, 12:13 PM
So i decided to join this forum and chat with members who love talking about it!

So i hope to meet new people and share a pon this huge community!

My sister lives in Halifax and she just wants me to tell you that everyone in the city is a bit ashamed of your dishonesty and are seriously considering having you tarred and feathered.

thebig360
10-31-2013, 05:49 PM
Hi Dude