PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for an IPT Invite

inthistwilight
11-04-2013, 03:52 AM
Hello all.

I'm looking for an IPT invite. I can provide a speedtest and ratio from another site if needed.

Thanks!

zonta
11-04-2013, 10:29 AM
pm me your email

IdolEyes787
11-04-2013, 12:01 PM
pm me your email

Because blindly handing out invites is way easier than taking 5 seconds to do a simple search.:)

[HAVE] Waffles, TorrentVault, IPT, TL invites [WANT] BitMe

Let me know if any are interested.

justlooking
11-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Because blindly handing out invites is way easier than taking 5 seconds to do a simple search.:)

How can you be so cynical? There's probably an explanation for that. Perhaps he gave his invite to his dying grandmother, whose last request was to be a member of IPT, or to provide much needed entertainment to someone in an AIDS hospice. Or those delicate negotiations and agreements between China and the US were cemented by a prestigious invite or two. I think you owe that scumbag inthistwilight an apology for casting aspersions on his honour (Canadian spelling) and impugning his pristine reputation.

IdolEyes787
11-04-2013, 06:25 PM
How can you be so cynical?

If the World didn't want me to be a cynic then it should never have killed Bambi's mother.

megabyteme
11-04-2013, 09:31 PM
If the World didn't want me to be a cynic then it should never have killed Bambi's mother.

The family was doomed as she had been performing in stag films (even as a fawn) for years prior. :no:

inthistwilight
11-05-2013, 03:52 PM

Yes, that was me. If you would have looked at the date you would have noticed that it was posted in 2011, quite a long time. I let ITP lapse shortly thereafter and I should have kept it open. So, yeah, that's pretty much it.

IdolEyes787
11-05-2013, 06:33 PM
I did "look at the date" and it was a moot point as I was speaking more to your predilection than your tracker history.

Btw when exactly did 2 years become "quite a long time ago" because me and all the tortoises and redwoods seemed to have missed that memo.

inthistwilight
11-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Well, two years ago feels like quite a long time to me...I guess, but time is subjective.

I know I posted as a trade and I know the 'once a trader always a trader' stigma. It was a bad route to take at the time. I'm not looking for it to trade for something better, I still have my waffles account that I could use for that if I wanted to. Regardless of all that, up to you guys.

mjmacky
11-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Well, two years ago feels like quite a long time to me...I guess, but time is subjective.

Time is relative, where in your case that was roughly 20% of your life.

inthistwilight
11-05-2013, 08:33 PM

Time is relative, where in your case that was roughly 20% of your life.

Very true

IdolEyes787
11-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Time is objective.

Except on Fridays when it's kind of a bastard.

mjmacky
11-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Time is objective.

Except on Fridays when it's kind of a bastard.

Time is also subjective, and its bias is revealed with age.