PDA

View Full Version : Forums for Android Apps

megabyteme
11-09-2013, 06:53 PM
I asked a similar question when I first got my Kindle (I was leaning towards torrent sites) and Caballo directed me to several forums which are better suited for the smaller file sizes. Unfortunately, that thread was lost in the Great Server Crash of 2013 and I now have upgraded my phones (Samsung G3's) as well.

Could really use some info on where the good stuff is...

Thanks!

IdolEyes787
11-09-2013, 07:50 PM
If you ask your wife she will tell you that the good stuff is in my pants.:)

dion09529
11-09-2013, 09:53 PM
I asked a similar question when I first got my Kindle (I was leaning towards torrent sites) and Caballo directed me to several forums which are better suited for the smaller file sizes. Unfortunately, that thread was lost in the Great Server Crash of 2013 and I now have upgraded my phones (Samsung G3's) as well.

Could really use some info on where the good stuff is...

Thanks!

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/2004?utm_campaign=internal-link&utm_source=mainmenu&utm_medium=text&ref=mainmenu

megabyteme
11-09-2013, 11:17 PM
In case you didn't follow the words "torrent site" and "small download sizes", I am looking to download. As in people discussing and sharing pay apps. :slap:

If you ask your wife she will tell you that the good stuff is in my pants.:)

Some people do delude themselves into confusing "small" with "good". :idunno:

Mitinew
11-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Mobilism.org. They has plenty of Android app as well as huge library of ebook; mainly fictions.

megabyteme
11-10-2013, 03:49 AM
Mobilism.org. They has plenty of Android app as well as huge library of ebook; mainly fictions.

Yeah, like this one. Thanks!

MixedMotives
11-16-2013, 03:20 AM
mobilephonetalk.com ,marketmilitia.org