PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TL or IPT for trade ILT

Astinus
11-11-2013, 05:50 PM
I have been wanting to use another tracker for some time and I think TL or IPT would work great for me. I always keep a 1-1 ratio and have been in the seen for a decade.

I was a member of IPT but I never really used it so I was removed for lack of activity, same with revtt. I wish I would have used them but at that time I was just collecting trackers....

I have an invite to my current tracker ilovetorrents.com for trade.

Thanks guys really looking forward to joining and being a part of a new tracker.

Justin

megabyteme
11-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Since you have no visible trade history, I'd suggest you change your post and dismiss the idea of trading altogether. Once you head down that path, non-traders won't be willing to help you.

IdolEyes787
11-11-2013, 07:45 PM
I have been wanting to use another tracker for some time and I think TL or IPT would work great for me. I always keep a 1-1 ratio and have been in the seen for a decade.

I was a member of ILT but I never really used it so I was removed for lack of activity, same with revtt. I wish I would have used them but at that time I was just collecting trackers....

I have an invite to my current tracker ilovetorrents.com for trade.

Thanks guys really looking forward to joining and being a part of a new tracker.

Justin

You where also a member of TL and IPT which coincidentally you gained partly by an eerily similar post.

I have been looking for a good tracker for some time... I would really like RevTT if you have one, if you are out :( then I would like IPT. I will be a good member I have been with TL for almost 2 years and want to try something new.

Anyway just my unwelcome comment made because my insincerity meter was going crazy.:)

Astinus
11-11-2013, 08:02 PM
yes I was a member of both trackers, I have had a lot of trackers but I did not keep up on them. I would like a shot TL again or IPT if anyone is willing.

Thanks for the advice guys.

IdolEyes787
11-11-2013, 08:08 PM
So by "new" tracker you really meant "not new".OK I get it now.

Btw forgive my impudence as I'm kinda new here.:)

Astinus
11-11-2013, 08:11 PM
I should have said new account. Thanks so much for the help

So by "new" tracker you really meant "not new".OK I get it now.

Btw forgive my impudence as I'm kinda new here.:)

BTW IPT was new for me when I asked for it the first time.

IdolEyes787
11-11-2013, 08:28 PM
In summation.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lying_by_omission (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lying_by_omission)

And thank you for your passive aggressive.

Astinus
11-11-2013, 08:39 PM
I have been reading some of your posts IdolEyes787 it seems to me that you use this forum board as a form of therapy. I can only hope that your condescending remarks here spares the people in your real life.

IdolEyes787
11-11-2013, 08:47 PM
I have been reading some of your posts IdolEyes787 it seems to me that you use this forum board as a form of therapy. I can only hope that your condescending remarks here spares the people in your real life.

I use it as a means of entertainment and as a form of artistic expression (that being a poor attempt at comedy) but whatever you want to think is fine by me.

Anyway condensation is all in how you read it.

I have been reading some of your posts IdolEyes787

Some of them are brilliant in a totally brilliant non-brilliant way ,aren't they?

Astinus
11-11-2013, 08:55 PM
I laughed at most them. You have a colorful way of using the english language I just wanted to make sure you are not a mean person.

And you are right omitting my past history on those trackers was not the right approach.

megabyteme
11-11-2013, 09:49 PM
I use it as a means of entertainment and as a form of artistic antagonistic expression

Fix'd.

IdolEyes787
11-11-2013, 10:25 PM
No,it has to art as it attracts so much criticism.:)

megabyteme
11-11-2013, 10:33 PM
No,it has to art as it attracts so much criticism.:)

I'm expecting your art to triple in value after your demise. As no artist is truly appreciated in his lifetime.

zonta
11-11-2013, 10:49 PM
for ipt send me your email.

Astinus
11-12-2013, 03:12 AM
Thanks zonta I got one for IPT