PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Tl

cedwic
11-12-2013, 10:08 PM
Hi guyz iam looking for a good general tracker if someone got an invite code to give it's will be nice :) thanks in advance.

itayam10000
11-15-2013, 03:41 PM
pm me

cedwic
11-15-2013, 04:39 PM
pm sent :)

itayam10000
11-15-2013, 05:25 PM
uhh, sorry man :(
i was going to give this invite to a friend of mine, but then he said that he doesnt want it. that why i told you to pm me.
Now he wants it again, so i cant give you the invite...
sorry again, and i hope someone else will give you an invite fast...
if something will change again, ill let you know :)

IdolEyes787
11-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Hi everyone,
ive been using TL for quite a while, but i want something better for the music section.
if you can invite me to waffles or what.cd ill be very happy, and i can also invite you to TL in return.
note: if someone will invite me to what.cd\waffles for free, i will still have the TL invitation, and i could also give it away to someone...
anyone interested?

Your not very good at the whole lying thing,are you?

And thanks once again FST for lumping me in with all these dishonest motherfuckers.

cedwic
11-15-2013, 07:30 PM
lol no problem ;)that's the life

zonta
11-15-2013, 10:51 PM
i dont have inv but i have acc. if you want its yours

0 up 0 down

itayam10000
11-16-2013, 10:02 AM
Hi everyone,
ive been using TL for quite a while, but i want something better for the music section.
if you can invite me to waffles or what.cd ill be very happy, and i can also invite you to TL in return.
note: if someone will invite me to what.cd\waffles for free, i will still have the TL invitation, and i could also give it away to someone...
anyone interested?

Your not very good at the whole lying thing,are you?

And thanks once again FST for lumping me in with all these dishonest motherfuckers.

No lol... im not lying, i had 2 invites... now i got 1, and the trade thread.
if you want i can show you a screenshot i took yesterday that shows i had 2 invites, and a screenshot from today that shows i got 1..
Thats why i cant give him my last invite.. at least till i get a waffles\what.cd invite first.

mjmacky
11-16-2013, 11:49 AM
Thats why i cant give him my last invite.. at least till i get a waffles\what.cd invite first.

You control the conditions; therefore, your prose betrays you. Try rephrasing it this way:

"Me me me, fuck him, me me me me me. Give me something, me, give me what I want, what me wants, me, me me me."

Caveat: I made sure to make it a generalized version, please tailor it to specific situations.

P.S. I'm not even empathetic to the op.

cedwic
11-16-2013, 12:55 PM
It's good for me, a big thanks to zonta :)