PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holdays!

Stehle
11-16-2013, 06:35 PM
To all the members that make me laugh daily on here...

Thank YOU! & Happy Holidays! :)

(A Very Good Month!) :alien:

dion09529
11-16-2013, 06:38 PM
Merry Christmas!

IdolEyes787
11-16-2013, 08:35 PM
Merry Christmas!
Happy Yamaka ,troll.

Anyway as Christmas is still a month and a half off ,I believe Stehle was referring to Rudolf Maister Day or maybe he works for Macy's and is simply trying to feed into our greed and consumerism or something evil like that.

In other news the marketers are now actually trying to get people to start calling this time of year "The Fallidays".:frusty:And people wonder why I'm given to punching complete strangers in the face. :mellow:

hhh11
11-16-2013, 09:59 PM
Happy Holidays!

Stehle
11-16-2013, 10:58 PM
Merry Christmas!
Happy Yamaka ,troll.

Anyway as Christmas is still a month and a half off ,I believe Stehle was referring to Rudolf Maister Day or maybe he works for Macy's and is simply trying to feed into our greed and consumerism or something evil like that.

In other news the marketers are now actually trying to get people to start calling this time of year "The Fallidays".:frusty:And people wonder why I'm given to punching complete strangers in the face. :mellow:

Actually... I got my wings today. :)

(No angel here, but do watch "It's A Wonderful Life" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJfZaT8ncYk)...a tradition since the '60's for me & mine on the eve.) :)

If you haven't seen it, you may wish watch with those who are special to you. ;)

(They don't make movies or trailers like that anymore.. eh IdolEyes?... 'nuff said.) :alien:

megabyteme
11-17-2013, 12:20 AM
To all the members that make me laugh daily on here...

Surely, you aren't the only one to ever laugh at Idol's member. :no:

anon
11-17-2013, 12:56 AM
Uh... happy Whateverthefuckyoucelebrate? Whenever? :unsure:

mjmacky
11-17-2013, 09:34 AM
Fuck all of your holy days, for they only represent the adapted celebrations of various subjugated pagan traditions by Judeo Christian oppressors.

piercerseth
11-22-2013, 03:04 PM
Fuck all of your holy days, for they only represent the adapted celebrations of various subjugated pagan traditions by Judeo Christian oppressors.
Minus his vitriol, I had an ex who insisted on celebrating shit like Samhain and Yule. Even one that required her to stand in the backyard naked at midnight or somesuch. The name escapes me. Too bad we never co-opted something like Black Pete. You know minus the perceived racism.

anon
11-22-2013, 03:06 PM
Thread: Happy Holdays!

When you see it...

Stehle
11-26-2013, 05:31 AM
Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Family & friends visiting... Turkey, with all the trimmings, frosty cold Beck's, icy mugs in the freezer & hosts of NZB's at the ready... yeah life doesn't get much better than that, so lets all hoist one high on Thursday to all those that can't be with us or even at home at all and give thanks for what we have as a result of them. :)

dion09529
11-26-2013, 09:46 PM
Happy Black Friday!!!

IdolEyes787
11-27-2013, 12:00 AM

Family & friends visiting... Turkey, with all the trimmings, frosty cold Beck's, icy mugs in the freezer & hosts of NZB's at the ready... yeah life doesn't get much better than that

Hopefully we are talking your life here or else I might just as well kill myself now if that's the absolute best I have to look forward to.

Nice sentiment though,loser even if Thanksgiving was two weeks ago.

Stehle
11-27-2013, 02:27 AM

Family & friends visiting... Turkey, with all the trimmings, frosty cold Beck's, icy mugs in the freezer & hosts of NZB's at the ready... yeah life doesn't get much better than that

Hopefully we are talking your life here or else I might just as well kill myself now if that's the absolute best I have to look forward to.

Nice sentiment though,loser even if Thanksgiving was two weeks ago.

You never cease to amaze me with your intelligent sweet demeanor and your razor sort of sharp wit. :dry: This being said I rarely see a day go by that I don't smile reading one of your posts and wonder if you are not some techno maniacal pseudo artificially intelligent bot of some next generation mad scientist's creation run amok on FST.

Then I notice lots punctuation, grammatical or spelling errors... (hell, I make them a lot too)... well... at this point I know that you are indeed human and perhaps even have difficulty reading the calender.

The whole worlds your oyster (even if you don't care for shellfish), I hope you find a pearl. ;)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving IdolEyes in spite of doing your "absolute best". :)

('nuff said.) :alien:

IdolEyes787
11-27-2013, 06:14 PM
And in the last few painful seconds before the death ray completely melted off his face,poor doomed Stehle came to the realization that he had failed to take into consideration the fact that computers can be programmed to spew out random errors.:blow:

Stehle
11-27-2013, 09:45 PM
And in the last few painful seconds before the death ray completely melted off his face,poor doomed Stehle came to the realization that he had failed to take into consideration the fact that computers can be programmed to spew out random errors.:blow:

'nuff said. ;)

(...but who said I even had a face?) :alien:

megabyteme
11-29-2013, 04:30 AM
The whole worlds your oyster (even if you don't care for shellfish), I hope you find a pearl.

Yes, I too, hope as Idol has a slimy, salty ooze running down his throat (albeit slightly different than the typical ooze he swallows), he shatters his teeth on a pearl and chokes.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Funkin'
11-30-2013, 12:42 AM
I hate every single one of you members of FST. But happy holidays anyways, bitches.

IdolEyes787
11-30-2013, 01:05 AM
I hate every single one of you members of FST. But happy holidays anyways, bitches.

I don't recall ever showing you my member.

TheFoX
11-30-2013, 04:53 PM

I don't recall ever showing you my member.

So, the senility is finally kicking in, then?

Funkin'
12-01-2013, 04:17 AM
You were pretty messed up that night. But i have the pics to confirm.

Artemis
12-01-2013, 07:41 AM
You were pretty messed up that night. But i have the pics to confirm.

You forgot to tell Idol it was Happy Rohypnol day that night you went out and celebrated.... :naughty:

Stehle
12-25-2013, 12:11 PM
Merry Christmas! :)

(Did you see me waving down at you this morning from the International Space Station?) :) :alien:

(Space suit?... who needs a stin'kin space suit! 'nuff said.:alien:

megabyteme
12-25-2013, 12:28 PM
Was that you, Sandra? Watch out for the Gravity...

Merry Christmas. :happy:

IdolEyes787
12-25-2013, 02:01 PM
Merry Christmas! :)

(Did you see me waving down at you this morning from the International Space Station?) :) :alien:

(Space suit?... who needs a stin'kin space suit! 'nuff said.:alien:

Merry Christmas to my second favourite alien.Obviously Barbarella is the first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma8P4bDtJH8

Artemis
12-26-2013, 01:05 AM
Merry Christmas to my second favourite alien.Obviously Barbarella is the first.

Oh I don't know, I always had a secret hankering to motorboat this....

http://i.imgur.com/w8Eb5mI.jpg

Vestibule
12-26-2013, 01:12 AM
Merry Christmas to all!

May you all dine well on turkey, duck and chicken and fill your faces with candied poppycock, chocolate turtles, toffeefay and cadbury fingers...
Whatever your tradition or preference...

We are a bag of mixed nuts here... catering to a few veggie preferences so... we add fish to the menu...
I won't tell you to be grateful for what you have... just remember there are less fortunates out there... so... don't forget to go for seconds!

Cheers FST!

anon
12-26-2013, 01:39 AM
Merry Christmas, people who live on manker's computer. :)

styles
12-26-2013, 08:10 AM
X-mas all :)

IdolEyes787
12-26-2013, 01:52 PM

We are a bag of mixed nuts here... catering to a few veggie preferences so... we add fish to the menu...
I won't tell you to be grateful for what you have... just remember there are less fortunates out there... so... don't forget to go for seconds!

Cheers FST!

This may seem foolish but up until now I always considered halibut a fruit.
Also sincere thanks because I was planning to help out at a Food Bank but if I can be thoughtful of the less fortunate by simply eating excessively,far past the point of sense or need then seriously fuck that charity stuff and pass me some more caviar filled truffles.

Honestly I never really liked the poor anyway because they never give me any good presents like a new iPhone or other overpriced stuff that I don't need but covet nonetheless.

sheriff 01
12-26-2013, 06:30 PM
Havent been on here in awhile, hope everyone had a great XMAS :-)

megabyteme
12-26-2013, 09:10 PM
Merry Christmas, people who live on manker's computer. :)

I still believe in manker because we all got presents under the tree and the universe still exists. :happy:

megabyteme
12-26-2013, 09:23 PM
planning to help out at a Food Bank

So you've foregone your traditional imported seamen for some locally-sourced vagabuns this year. As even the Pope and Catholic church no longer hate fags, I'll wish you a Merry Christmas.*

*Then still wish you eternal damnation behind your back, queer.

dion09529
12-27-2013, 01:02 PM
Happy Holydays!

Stehle
12-31-2013, 07:14 PM
Have a happy, healthy, wealthy, productive, prosperous, lucky, adventurous, interesting, ambitious, relaxing New Year! :)

Come on 2014!

(Stay Safe!) :alien:

megabyteme
12-31-2013, 08:52 PM
Have a happy, healthy, wealthy, productive, prosperous, lucky, adventurous, interesting, ambitious, relaxing New Year! :)

Come on 2014!

(Stay Safe!) :alien:

After 2013, I'll settle for any of the above...

Best wishes to all except Idol. :)

IdolEyes787
12-31-2013, 08:57 PM
Still haven't gotten over the Grade School phase of punching the person you actually love,I see.
It's OK,I'm use to being the object of infatuation.

In your case emphasis on the fat part.:)

megabyteme
01-01-2014, 01:46 AM
I'd love to punch you in the face. :dry:

anon
01-01-2014, 02:29 AM

May you all survive this 2014, then. :happy:

dion09529
01-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Nouriel Roubini, the renowned economist who predicted the economic crisis in 2007-2008, released new warnings on 17 countries threatened by breaking investments in real estate markets.

Roubini's forecast refers to countries that were rather protected during crisis peak in 2007-2008, namely Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and United Kingdom's metropolitan area. To these are added some emerging markets that have the same dynamic risky: Hong Kong, Singapore, China and Israel, and heavily urbanized areas in Turkey, Indonesia, India and Brazil.

Barbarossa
01-02-2014, 03:13 PM
*tries to look like he gives a fuck *

IdolEyes787
01-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Nouriel Roubini, the renowned economist who predicted the economic crisis in 2007-2008, released new warnings on 17 countries threatened by breaking investments in real estate markets.

Roubini's forecast refers to countries that were rather protected during crisis peak in 2007-2008, namely Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and United Kingdom's metropolitan area. To these are added some emerging markets that have the same dynamic risky: Hong Kong, Singapore, China and Israel, and heavily urbanized areas in Turkey, Indonesia, India and BrazilHappy New Year.....

dion09529
01-02-2014, 06:35 PM

Roubini's forecast refers to countries that were rather protected during crisis peak in 2007-2008, namely Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and United Kingdom's metropolitan area. To these are added some emerging markets that have the same dynamic risky: Hong Kong, Singapore, China and Israel, and heavily urbanized areas in Turkey, Indonesia, India and Brazil]Happy New Year.....

fix'd.

megabyteme
01-02-2014, 06:51 PM
[...]new warnings on 17 countries threatened by breaking investments in real estate markets.

Roubini's forecast refers to [...]Turkey[...]

:fist: I just invested heavily into turkey over the holidays...

ndpntbll
01-19-2014, 02:55 PM
ah the holidays. Just brings everyone together.

Tofu
01-20-2014, 02:49 AM
Good time!

norinred
01-21-2014, 11:56 PM
i glad they are over

Stehle
01-22-2014, 04:18 PM
i glad they are over

Well said... well almost! :pinch:

(The sentiment is no doubt felt by many other members, but the keyboard tickle may still need a bit of work. Try... I'm glad they are over. ...please remember for next time and don't forget the period at the end (.), as it makes the statement!) :alien:

jSchmiez
01-28-2014, 06:37 AM
Little late to the party!