PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TL invite :D

pLugiN
11-16-2013, 11:20 PM
Hi guys, well as name says i would like to have one TL invite. i got one account sometime ago, the problem is i lost the username,pass and email :cry:. TL was one of my 1st tracker accounts and i've been "afk" from Torrents world about 1year. Tl is one of my big losts.

I still have my loved trackers such as What, SCC, F**, ... just pm me if tou guys wanna some proofs i can give u profile links in pm.:rolleyes:

PS: I've been on torrent worlds about 6years so i know how to use it and keep it also used seedbox to buff my accounts.

CleverMan
11-20-2013, 03:34 AM
also used seedbox to buff my accounts.
that does it, fuck off

megabyteme
11-20-2013, 06:14 AM
the problem is i lost the username,pass and email

And we are to take you seriously that this is a "big los" to you. Contact staff and if they don't [s]tell you to fuck off laugh at you, maybe they can look you up by IP.*

Besides, you already have redundant content at SCC and F[whatever].

*Surely, that changed, too. Right?

IdolEyes787
11-20-2013, 01:01 PM
... also used seedbox to buff my accounts.

Oh course you do.

Btw I use a real leather chamois to buff my bike car is anyone wants to give me stuff I don't really appreciate or need.:)

anon
11-20-2013, 01:47 PM
And we are to take you seriously that this is a "big los" to you. Contact staff and if they don't [s]tell you to fuck off laugh at you, maybe they can look you up by IP.*

If he's really been out of the loop for one year, chances are they've deleted his account. Not that said absence prevented him from losting What, SCC and F******, mind you :idunno:

pLugiN
12-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Thanks for all the answers btw i still need it.

Up Up.

pLugiN
02-02-2014, 04:06 AM
anon u can close this out. thanks

anon
02-02-2014, 05:42 PM
You can close your own threads in the invite section.