PDA

View Full Version : [Trade] [HAVE] Game trade (steam, origin and ubisoft) [WANT] bitme invite

radicalnotion
11-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Hi
I have 1 out of 4 games to trade. I know its tight but i'd like a bitme invite pls :pinch: You'll have a choice between medal of honor warfighter, sleeping dogs, farcry3 and hitman absolution :)
see image below..

megabyteme
11-21-2013, 10:51 PM
Hi
I have 1 out of 4 games to trade. I know its tight but i'd like a bitme invite pls :pinch: You'll have a choice between medal of honor warfighter, sleeping dogs, farcry3 and hitman absolution :)
see image below..

This seems to be VERY close to trying to buy an invite. Personally, I do not think FST should become a swap meet.

However, I'll "trade" these two chickens for a night with yer mum. See image below...

radicalnotion
11-22-2013, 12:03 AM
Hi
see image below..

This seems to be VERY close to trying to buy an invite. Personally, I do not think FST should become a swap meet.

However, I'll "trade" these two chickens for a night with yer mum. See image below...

lol good one. However FST isn't a "swap meet" nor is it becoming one, hence the specific section for trades, invites etc. I would have offered some of my bitcoin if I wanted to buy an invite. However I'd rather keep my bitcoin for now :P I just thought it was a decent trade offer. Since I don't have the time to play any of these games, someone else might. I've had nothing since I lost my accounts on TL, Scene Access over the years and when demonoid went down it was the final straw. Sucks right. So you'll have to excuse me for not having something ample worth trading.

megabyteme
11-22-2013, 12:17 AM
you'll have to excuse me for not having something ample worth trading.

Most people find that staying out of trading is FAR more beneficial than it is to go down that path. This community is based on generosity, not trade. Just bring your interests, humor, and desire to share... :)

radicalnotion
11-22-2013, 12:37 AM
Those chickens still up for grabs then?! :shifty:

megabyteme
11-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Those chickens still up for grabs then?! :shifty:

Dinner was a few hours ago, so there's only one left now...

I have seen quite a few new, fair-minded people come to the community who feel they must offer something in trade as they have placed a high value on access to a private tracker, and do not feel they should get something for nothing. This is the mark of a good person in the real-world, but this is actually frowned upon in much of the BT community.

Several years back, trading was rampant among the community- EVERYONE did it, including site owners. However, it eventually came to people's attention that this was weakening the community as a whole because there was no way for sites to control who got into their trackers. Invites were simply given out in trade for whatever brought their recipients the most back in trade, NOT who would be the best addition to the site...

radicalnotion
11-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Damn I was hoping to have the rooster and keep the hen for breeding purposes. :pinch: seems like my luck is running out can't even get a decent munch.

I get you I've been in the scene for awhile now, I know things have changed a lot. no harm no foul. I've been using IRC/USENET all good in there own respect but nothing is like torrents. Your a Vet not because of your posts, but because you have a character from the Jetsons if I'm not mistaken. I know you got more than a few invites under that helmet of yours. That reminds me of old school cartoons like the centurions :) 137280137281