PDA

View Full Version : Problem with SABNZBD 0.7.16

bluebirdgreene
11-24-2013, 02:15 PM
Hi to all :

I have been running SABNZBD successfully for quite a while now. Lately, I noticed a problem appear, the screen does not update.

It downloads the files OK, but,unless I hit refresh or click on the "download" button, I do not see the current status including the current speed of the download. The files appear "stuck" in the upper section unless I refresh.

I have tried reloading the software but it does not help.

Anyone have any suggestions.

Thank you

Beck38
11-24-2013, 07:41 PM
Like with any bug report, you need to list what OS you are running (along with any and all machine specifics) as well as anything else that may be affecting the programs 'proper' operation (like how long you perhaps ran an earlier version without problems, etc.)

I get a particular rash of problems with SABnzbD on my particular 'main' machine, but it's specific to the OS (obviously the programmer(s) never tested it out 'properly') I'm running, although if they did run Windows compatibility tests they would have tripped across the problems.

How much you want to bet that (probably) you're running into the same 'kind' of problems? But more information is needed.

Arguti
11-25-2013, 01:47 AM
Could it be...

Options - Refresh Rate -> set it to 1 sec ?

CyberCitizen
11-26-2013, 03:41 AM
I set mine to 4 seconds as I only check it every so often.

bluebirdgreene
11-27-2013, 06:34 PM
I am running Windows 7 Home Premium with 64 bit O.S.

This version of SABNZBD was working OK and so were the previous versions but, for some reason, all of a sudden it stopped updating the display. I tried setting the refresh to 1 sec. from 4 but still it does not refresh.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks to everyone for their assistance.