PDA

View Full Version : DOGnzb will be opening 1,000 slots for new accounts this Black Friday

user3240
11-24-2013, 09:57 PM
The Dog announced this 5 days ago in his discussion board. Since it's on Reddit and IRC, I'm posting it.

"We will be opening 1,000 slots for new accounts this Black Friday. So if you have friends or family wanting to get into DOGnzb, let them know to register for an account on November 29 at http://dognzb.cr/register "

"It will probably last several hours. Will probably start around 7-8AM local time (GMT-6)"

2013-11-29

If you want the Dog, here you go. This is the first time it's been announced well in advance.

Note: The Dog has a strange way of handling signups and invites. I'm assuming information He printed on his own web board 5 days ago is accurate.

piercerseth
11-25-2013, 01:46 AM
The Dog announced this 5 days ago in his discussion board. Since it's on Reddit and IRC, I'm posting it.

We will be opening 1,000 slots for new accounts this Black Friday. So if you have friends or family wanting to get into DOGnzb, let them know to register for an account on November 29

Brack Friday Bunduru.

whattheheck
11-27-2013, 06:04 AM
"We will be opening 1,000 slots for new accounts this Black Friday. So if you have friends or family wanting to get into DOGnzb, let them know to register for an account on November 29 at http://dognzb.cr/register "

"It will probably last several hours. Will probably start around 7-8AM local time (GMT-6)"

2013-11-29

So is that Houston time? Do you need to pay for Dog or is it free? I don't really understand bit coin, so hoping it is free signups..

piercerseth
11-27-2013, 06:57 AM
Central Standard is GMT -6 this time of year. So 7-8AM Houston. Pretty sure he accepts other payment besides buttcoins.

user3240
11-27-2013, 01:33 PM
The Dog HATES bitcoin. If you don't have Paypal, you can buy him an Amazon gift card. As of now, it is only $10.00 for a lifetime membership. At some point He will probably have to charge new members on an annual basis. NZB.su once had "lifetime" subscriptions. They dropped that idea early on. It's funny because His business plan forces him to open/close/open/close since it's his only way to bring in new money.

whattheheck
11-29-2013, 05:05 AM
I guess I missed out on a spot. :cry:
Any newly minted members have any invites?

Happy to be a 'Lifetime Member'

user3240
11-29-2013, 09:28 AM
I guess I missed out on a spot. :cry:
Any newly minted members have any invites?

Happy to be a 'Lifetime Member'

Good God man. Are you dense?

Can you use a calendar? Do you know your own time zone?

2013-11-29

The Dog gives "lifetime members" an invite once every six months. New members will have to wait six months to get an invite. If you missed out there is little point in begging for invites.

Since registration won't be open for several hours , you have not missed out.......Yet

Semli
11-29-2013, 02:22 PM
Got in. Thanks for the head's up.

kivelo
11-29-2013, 04:06 PM
If you want the Dog, here you go. This is the first time it's been announced well in advance.

Much obliged ;)

whattheheck
11-29-2013, 09:06 PM

Can you use a calendar? Do you know your own time zone?

Yes I can use a calendar and a time zone. So I made a mistake about time zones. No need to be a dick about it.

2013-11-29

The Dog gives "lifetime members" an invite once every six months. New members will have to wait six months to get an invite. If you missed out there is little point in begging for invites.

Since registration won't be open for several hours , you have not missed out.......Yet

Yes I can use a calendar. So I made a mistake . No need to be a dick about it.

If I wasn't a member, how would I know that they have to wait 6 months to get invite privileges?? Every site is different so it wasn't an unreasonable assumption.
Chill out, mate!

Funkin'
11-30-2013, 12:37 AM
Thanks user, i was actually able to get in. Shweet.

user3240
11-30-2013, 09:53 AM

Yes I can use a calendar. So I made a mistake . No need to be a dick about it.

If I wasn't a member, how would I know that they have to wait 6 months to get invite privileges?? Every site is different so it wasn't an unreasonable assumption.
Chill out, mate!

When I had accounts on Reddit and tried to expose Lemon's fraud, they kept deleting me for ( moderators words ) being a Dick. I am also capable of being a complete asshole. That's why I stopped posting on Reddit and moved to Filesharing Talk!

Seriously, the Dog is in Costra Rica. It's the SAME timezone GMT-6 that the central USA is in. Black Friday is now a well known day of the year. I still can't figure out how you got confused. At any rate, the Dog will be open again. Check Reddit's Usenet section since it's always announced there.

styles
12-26-2013, 07:00 AM
I always waiting for the chance,damn,They just opened yesterday,I miss again.Now I bookmarked reddit#usenet

justlooking
12-26-2013, 11:40 PM
They have a recruiting thread on PTP, which is more reliable than this now-we're-open-now-we're-not technique.

styles
12-27-2013, 07:28 AM
I am not a member on PTP,I just wait next chance they open their door.