PDA

View Full Version : AMD System issue with 8 bay storage enclosures

Airbander
12-06-2013, 03:18 AM
Hello

Just wondering if anyone here actually using 8 bay storage enclosures with AMD system ?

See i got one and i run into so many problem but some other users who have intel where able to use same unit with no issue

also can you recommend me a good 8 bay or 10 bay storage enclosures based on your AMD System and brand name of unit and if it is connected via eSATA or USB 3.0

do you get good transfer speed ? does it work fine or goes offline ?

Thank in advance

Artemis
12-06-2013, 03:37 AM
Did we got lost on the way to the hardware section, or are you just being purposefully irritating, this is the Lounge spastic, do you see any technical inquiries here?

Airbander
12-06-2013, 03:56 AM
Did we got lost on the way to the hardware section, or are you just being purposefully irritating, this is the Lounge spastic, do you see any technical inquiries here?

Hi sorry how to move this to hardware and software section , i got lost not sure how this happened , is there is a mod that can move this or delete it sorry in advance

Mr. Mulder
12-06-2013, 08:53 AM
Hello

Just wondering if anyone here actually using 8 bay storage enclosures with AMD system ?

See i got one and i run into so many problem but some other users who have intel where able to use same unit with no issue

also can you recommend me a good 8 bay or 10 bay storage enclosures based on your AMD System and brand name of unit and if it is connected via eSATA or USB 3.0

do you get good transfer speed ? does it work fine or goes offline ?

Thank in advance

Have you tried Sick bay? Sounds like Dr. Crusher should take a look :eyebrows:

anon
12-06-2013, 01:07 PM
is there is a mod that can move this

I made a copy in the Software & Hardware section.

Airbander
12-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Thank you sorry i will be careful next time

Thank you very much