Look forward to meeting you all.

Thanks.

Rob.
That makes whom the silly twit manager?

First post too... he stumbled into that statement. :noes:

(Think! 'nuff said.) :alien

IdolEyes787
12-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Just because "Rob's" post amounts to nothing more than blatant advertising of his wank website,I hope no one is suggesting that his greeting lacks sincerity.

Anyway,hi "Rob"!!:)If you are genuinely interested in "meeting"everyone I suggest we all get together at your home for some beer and pizza. :)
Please post your home address so people can RSVP.:)

Also I don't actually drink beer or eat pizza so could you possibly have some egg whites ready?

dion09529
12-07-2013, 06:43 PM
wank website

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TheFile
12-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Wow, i did't expect this... it is the introduction section... is it not?

I don't know what i said but very unwelcoming place so far... keep up the good work people. I was not advertising, i was simply introducing myself....

Anyways, clearly this board is not welcoming.

peace...

megabyteme
12-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Feel free to return when you have a multi-level marketing scheme to "introduce" us to. :mellow:

Even your name advertises your site. How can we treat you as anything but a shameless plug?

TheFoX
12-08-2013, 11:50 AM

I don't know what i said but very unwelcoming place so far... keep up the good work people. I was not advertising, i was simply introducing myself....

peace...

Unfortunately, you stumbled in to what can only be described as a verbal war zone.

Even though this is the lounge, we often use it for abuse, especially among our more mong members, such as Dion and Oleg.

While your introduction may have been genuine, the residents of this forum know only one method of conversation, and that is 'attack'.

It doesn't matter whether you are black or white, male or female, gay or straight, or human or American, you will be a target for vitriol and bile.

Take umbrage in the fact that you got quite a healthy response from the zombies who frequent this despicable place. Normally, you'd have been incinerated beyond recognition, but some here do actually appreciate your introduction (based on the fact that they were being quite nice really).

(Ref: See how we treat Oleg to get a fuller picture of how depraved we can be)

Anyway, don't let our banter dishearten you. Join in, and throw a few insults Idol's way. After all, he deserves all the shit levelled at him.

Artemis
12-08-2013, 12:10 PM
A verbal war zone???? You've obviously never frequented 4Chan foxxy or some of the other more shall we say 'seedier' forums on the intertubes. I know Chalice is a horrible cunt but he is magnificent at it, the rest of us are quite pleasant really :yup:

IdolEyes787
12-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Anyway, don't let our banter dishearten you. Join in, and throw a few insults Idol's way. After all, he deserves all the shit levelled at him.

Yeah I'm like some satanic cross between Josef Mengele and the BTK Killer because I have a tendency to be a bit flippant and opinionated on some internet forum.Good thinking,Lloyd.

As for your assertion,Rob that what you gave was a simple introduction and nothing more,I'm totally willing to believe you if you can honestly say you don't see the difference between simply shaking someone's hand and shaking someone's hand while handing them your business card.

No,I take that back as I usually introduce myself to the ladies as Idol, senior VP of Operations at Apple.

IdolEyes787
12-08-2013, 12:56 PM
I'm also never been abusive to OlegL.:)

dion09529
12-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Even though this is the lounge, we often use it for abuse, especially among our more mong members, such as Dion and Oleg.

You are an outrageously incorrigible troglodyte and a demented armpit-licking plotless melodrama of uneventful life. :lol:

mjmacky
12-08-2013, 04:34 PM

peace...

I asked you a fucking question. Are you going to just ignore it? This is terrible customer service!

TheFoX
12-08-2013, 10:49 PM
You are an outrageously incorrigible troglodyte and a demented armpit-licking plotless melodrama of uneventful life. :lol:

Are you describing me, or yourself?

IdolEyes787
12-08-2013, 10:58 PM

Are you describing me, or yourself?

Probably you as he didn't include the word "stupid".

un·event·ful

adjective\ˌən-i-ˈvent-fəl\: having nothing exciting, interesting, or unusual happening : not eventful

melo·dra·ma

noun\ˈme-lə-ˌdrä-mə, -ˌdra-\: drama in which many exciting events happen and the characters have very strong or exaggerated emotions