PDA

View Full Version : NZB Trend Update (Android App)

nzbtrend
12-16-2013, 08:31 AM
Hey All,

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for all of your feedback and advice that you have given NZB Trend (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.halcyonsystems.nzbtrend) so far. We really appreciate it.

For those who haven't heard of our app, NZB Trend is a free android app that shows trending on what the scene is downloading at the moment. We poll a few of the best indexing sites to show you
what everyone is downloading.

We've recently updated our app to 2.0 which features a brand new layout. From the feedback that we have gathered, one of the biggest items was that the app needed a better UX. We hope we have accomplished this task!
We've significantly increased performance when loading sub categories and just general scrolling from item to item. There have been numerous other fixes and enhancements that I won't bore you with, but we would like some additional feedback from you. How can we improve? What options would you like to see in an upcoming release? Is there anything you don't like about the new layout?

Here a few items that we will be looking to implement in future releases:
1. Ability to add personal indexers
2. Ability to download NZB and send to SAB
3. Enhanced Movie and TV Information
4. Integration with CouchPotato, SickBeard, Headphones etc
5. UX enhancements like pull to refresh, movie/show notification system
6. Keyword search in indexers

So, please give it a try and let us know what you think!

NZB Trend - App Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.halcyonsystems.nzbtrend)

Thanks again for all your help and looking forward to additional feedback,
NZBTrend

Krysaenaar
12-19-2013, 11:31 AM
Great little app! Keep up the good work

nzbtrend
12-19-2013, 06:55 PM
Great little app! Keep up the good work

Appreciate the kind words, I'll do my best! Let me know if you would like to see any new categories or have any ideas to further improve it!

nzbtrend
12-26-2013, 10:37 PM
Just a heads up, I've updated the app today. I added an "Other" category which adds 0Day Apps, Android, Comics and E-Books. Going to be working on adding custom indexers to allow you to start downloading nzb's.

Stehle
01-04-2014, 09:24 PM
Just a heads up, I've updated the app today. I added an "Other" category which adds 0Day Apps, Android, Comics and E-Books. Going to be working on adding custom indexers to allow you to start downloading nzb's.

AWESOME! Audio Books would be great too for the hearing impaired. :)

nzbtrend
01-06-2014, 03:34 AM
Thanks! Actually, we already have an Audiobooks category, it's listed under Music, though we probably could move it to other. :)