PDA

View Full Version : Need password to extract Die Geschichte vom kleinen Muck 1953

Whippit58
12-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for the password to extract a usenet-4all.info file.

Here's the entire label: "Die Geschichte vom kleinen Muck [Bluray - Untouched] [usenet-4all.info] [Password] [24,03 GB] [001/264] "usenet-4all_2831.nfo" yEnc"

Thank you.

piercerseth
12-16-2013, 01:41 PM
Why not just sign up at the site? Registration is still open.

Whippit58
12-16-2013, 10:24 PM

Update: I've got it.

piercerseth
12-16-2013, 11:01 PM
Look for: For English User/ Voor Nederlandse gebruiker --> Questions & Gossip. There'll be a stickied thread in that subforum; read that.

foxtrotalpha
12-17-2013, 02:01 PM
on the subject of u4all- i tried setting up an accoutn with them and had similar issues as when i tried coming here at first (with the exception being that you guys have a valid "contact us" link). Anyone with access to the site have a valid email address or can poke an admin for me and help a brother out?

Beck38
12-17-2013, 04:56 PM
A couple of heads-up on this 'usenet-4all' postings:

1 - most if not all of the time the passwords can be obtained by judicious use of mr. google, in short, they are posted on 'open' sites that are 'hoovered up' by the google machine.

2 - a fair number of the postings are dinged up in one way or another, mostly (from what I've encountered) poor or incorrect disc decrypting (from what appears to be originally RegB) that when played back on RegA equipment hasn't been completely 'de-regionized', so to speak. This is probably the fault of whatever de-cryptor s/w that was used, but who knows. Sometimes 'rewashing' the disc image will clean things up, sometimes not. Just keep that in mind.

3- I've also 'hit' a few of them that apparently weren't 're-checked' after par2 generation, either manually or by checking the 'recheck' box on either quickpar or multipar. Folks, especially that rar-encrypt their postings, should check and re-check the insure that things are packing up correctly. A real 'bitch' after transferring a BD50 to discover that one has one small 'error' in the thing that doesn't appear to be a download transmission fault (multiple tries with different servers yields the same error) but was either an upload glitch or something in the 'packing up' process.

But I will say I've gotten a LOT of RegB goodies from this source, and the hiccups have been few and far between. Cross your fingers.

longjohnholmes
02-13-2014, 12:55 AM

Update: I've got it.

What is the web address to register?

pigstramus
02-17-2014, 03:49 PM
>[usenet-4all.info] [Password] [24,03 GB] [001/264] "usenet-4all_2831.nfo" yEnc"

If only there was a hint somewhere ...

It's http://usenet-4all.info

Spartan1172516
02-26-2014, 02:19 AM
on the subject of u4all- i tried setting up an accoutn with them and had similar issues as when i tried coming here at first (with the exception being that you guys have a valid "contact us" link). Anyone with access to the site have a valid email address or can poke an admin for me and help a brother out?

I'm also having trouble accessing the site. It's saying something about a database for usernames. It might just be down for now, but what do you guys do when you can't find the password on a site?

hunk
03-02-2014, 10:35 AM
how do i find password for stuffs posted a.b.hdtv.x264 by Speedcast ?