PDA

View Full Version : mulder

Spider_dude
12-27-2013, 06:15 PM
alright?

Mr. Mulder
12-28-2013, 12:26 PM

I thought you died 10 years ago, just where the fuck have you been.

Spider_dude
12-29-2013, 12:57 AM
sorry broseph I allowed myself to become pussy whipped then i sorted it out by letting her dump me. what followed was a spiral of depression, followed by a spiral of self improvement, followed by a twirl from cadburys. pretty much on a good thing these days. Using this site to source open source freeware and that penguin distro shit. you know the free stuff thats not illegal. assuming how youre the only name i recognise everyone is dead or have exceeded the GEP wanking quoto. may have to try phone that cunt manker, still have his welsh number in my scottish phone. hope you're doing well, bit worried about chalice.

Mr. Mulder
12-29-2013, 01:46 PM
As you may well remember myself, yourself, manker, samsamsam and select others were sent in to Kosovo to eliminate Victor Drazen before he became a real threat, sanctioned by president David Palmer.

After satellite surveillance and visual confirmation we entered the compound to plant the explosives. The building in ruins and half our team taken out in the process, the mission was reportedly a success. We assumed Stephen Saunders died in the explosion and made no effort to recover him but we now know he made it out alive and has turned against us and our government, threatening downtown Los Angeles with a weaponized virus.

At least I think that's what's going on here, it might also be the plot to 24 season 3.

In any case, nothing here makes sense still and years of our lives have been wasted, but there has been some pretty sweet cat pictures, so I guess its ok.

You let a hoe get between you and the internets? I fear SnnY is doing the very same thing as we speak :no: I've got to move into a flat with my assigned vagina next month...

Gripper
01-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Well done Mr Mulders,in other news I have let Facebook take over my life,then I discovered xcom-enemy wwithin mwahahahaha

HeavyMetalParkingLot
01-09-2014, 11:52 PM
This thread is a bag of fucks.

Gripper
01-10-2014, 08:18 AM
This thread is a bag of fucks.

Very eloquent,are you American by any chance:)

Mr. Mulder
01-10-2014, 08:59 AM
There's too many dead people in this thread :no:

Barbarossa
01-10-2014, 10:07 AM
I prefer dead people :coffee:

Gripper
01-10-2014, 10:19 AM
The Walking Dead are on the move

SgtMajor
01-10-2014, 12:31 PM
I'm dead, can you see me?

kallieb
01-10-2014, 11:13 PM
I've not yet hit the 10+ yr fst membership milestone so I'm not quite dead yet.

TheFoX
01-11-2014, 02:22 AM
... so I'm not quite dead yet.

Who's dead? Did someone die. Sorry, but I just don't see dead people. Who do you think I am? Bruce Willis?

Artemis
01-11-2014, 11:25 AM

I'm not dead yet either kallie, but soon.....

SgtMajor
01-11-2014, 11:41 AM

Don't worry Kallie, when the number of ads views gets low, they resurrect you and bring you back :D

So if you ever see some white coated nurses carrying high voltage electrical rods, just run :P

Hope you are well and happy new year and all that.

Spider_dude
01-13-2014, 11:42 PM
stfu

Spider_dude
01-13-2014, 11:43 PM
11 years

Snee
01-16-2014, 05:47 PM
Like a boss.

Skiz
01-16-2014, 10:20 PM
Wasn't SgtMajor a cunt? I can't remember.

TheFoX
01-16-2014, 10:27 PM

Create a poll, and lets the masses decide.

SgtMajor
01-16-2014, 10:27 PM
Cunts like me make pricks like you stand to attention :P

More to the point, you have the wrong cunt in mind, I was always more than happy to help whenever I could, or at least I thought I was helping lol

:)

IdolEyes787
01-16-2014, 11:30 PM

Eww Eww I know.Pick me.Pick me.

What follows is a true unembellished story.

Once upon a time,SgtMajor was one of the most respected and dare I say,liked members of this site.
Then one day soon after he achieved the once esteemed 5000 post mark he suddenly stopped posting. :unsure:

The fact that this coincided almost precisely to the day that he finally got into his last yearned for bittorrent tracker may be totally coincidental ....or not.

Time passed and seasons changed and Mary grew into a poor imiatation of a man and stuff and me now being staff here found myself trying to help somebody for reasons that now escape me.
Yeah I was young and a little mad back then but weren't we all. (I was young,Mulder was little and OlegL was mad.So apparently the more things change the more they remain the same).
But I digress.

To help said FST member the only avenue open to me that I knew of was to seek information from SgtMajor and I found out through Art or some other hose loving schmuck that he(SgtM) was a member of FSC if under a different username.I forget what but hopefully it rhymes with houchebag.

Anyway long story short and this is near verbatim, via PM he said the didn't want anything to do with FST ever again and he was sorry he ever did and to kindly fuck off and while I was at it, fuck off.

Art may remember this as I cried a bunch afterward and also spent a good six or seven months trying to track SgtMajor down and kill him in real life.

So I guess the moral to all this is appearances can be deceiving or people are harder to track down and kill than some of us would like.

If any one here staffs at FSC and would like to break into my personal account and verify all this feel free.
Also the pictures there,she swore to me that she was 18.

mjmacky
01-17-2014, 08:43 AM
Who cares if he was/was not a cunt. We've advanced bedding technology. All I can tell is that he is not a fan of plasma.

Gripper
01-17-2014, 11:53 AM
cunts like me make pricks like you stand to attention :p

more to the point, you have the wrong cunt in mind, i was always more than happy to help whenever i could, or at least i thought i was helping lol

:)

sah yessah!!!!

Biggles
01-19-2014, 07:47 PM
This is a bit of a class reunion is it not

Hai

(I believe that is the correct terminology)

teflon05
01-19-2014, 07:54 PM

Hai

Another could be: Circle Jerk

Biggles
01-19-2014, 08:01 PM

Hai

Another? So soon?

but I'm tired!

enoughfakefiles
01-20-2014, 11:12 PM
Bump

Artemis
01-23-2014, 12:03 AM

Another? So soon?

but I'm tired!

You need to find people with smaller penises to stand next to :yup: