PDA

View Full Version : Avoid alldebrid!!!

PissedOffAtAllDe
01-02-2014, 03:01 PM
These guys are complete A-holes. I made the mistake of paying for a 180 day subscription in mid-November...it was a mistake for a few reasons:

1) some of the most popular site's links never worked, even though they are listed as being included in their packages
2) responses to emails is horrible
3) They CANCELLED by subscription after almost three weeks, without an email or explanation!!! After I wrote asking wtf is going on, they blame the referral company I paid (for a voucher)!! You would be safe to assume after 3 weeks that they payment had gone through well before this...according to the payment site I paid in full and was given a voucher and access to alldebrid the same day. Doesn't make sense....

After more emails, now Alldebrid claims I used a different payment company, even though I sent them a copy of my real payment and transaction number!?!!??!!

I've had it with these guys. Do what you can to spread the word, AVOID ALLDEBRID: they are just a bunch of scammers.

bone409
01-09-2014, 06:24 PM
usually stick to newgroup.. but this is very helpful as i was looking for something like this.. thanks for the post.. saved me the headache

spoungbob
01-10-2014, 05:41 AM
Not good to hear looks like ill be keeping away in the near future.

aoshivx
01-13-2014, 11:36 AM
When I first came across the site ages ago, I just didn't feel comfortable enough to sign more than 15 days.

Glad I trusted my gut.

I had good connections with a lot of the available filehosters, no problem there, and didn't really mind as I was really interested
in mainly just two filehosters which on the status page was all A-Ok, but in my case one was not connectable. I assumed it was simply
the case of freaky friday (down today, maybe up tomorrow) Tomorrow came, nothing. A week passed, still couldn't download from that
filehoster. Decided to send in a ticket, no response. I made a topic on the forums, it took more than about 2-3 days for a response then
the topic was locked - because apparently I didn't follow the guidelines on posting, of which I didn't see from the posters before me, as
my post was just a draft edit of another poster.

It wasn't until later I found out apparently their system has an issue with downloading from said filehoster and I had to edit the download
links (removing a word). Informed them of the issue, never got back from them.

From my experience, any service when you start your package plan by spending as much time on the support boards, is not worth it.