PDA

View Full Version : Obamacare: the Achille's Heel for the Democrats

01-07-2014, 03:20 PM
For awhile I had actually lost hope that the Democrats would ever be unseated from the White House and the Senate, but I am feeling so much more confident about it now.

Obamacare is already such an absolute failure and is starting to hit the swing voters where it really hurts-- their wallets-- that I have a feeling the Dems will be swept out of power in the November 2014 elections.

Sure poor people love Obamacare, it is great for them to get the rest of us to pay for their healthcare, but they were going to vote for Democrats anyways. The swing voters are the ones who matter, and I think they are not going to be too happy come November.

Remember, not one single Republican voted in favor of Obamacare. This is the Democrats' baby. This is 100% their fault. If swing voters end up not liking it, they have one party to blame-- the Democrats.

So, that is my prediction. The Democrats will lose control of the Senate in November 2014.

And with that, I am going to do some packing up of my clothes, etc., and start heading back to Oregon.

I only come to Arizona to visit my Mom and Dad, and I can only stand it for brief periods of time anymore. It is so boring in Arizona.

mjmacky
01-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Arizona is full of crazy people, so I doubt that it's boring. You, on the other hand, can quite easily adopt that moniker.

Alien5
01-08-2014, 03:59 AM
America if normal. The whole world is full of crazy people.

piercerseth
01-08-2014, 09:55 AM
It is so boring in Arizona.
Oh I bet there's lots to do. On weekends Joe Arpaio often holds gladatorial "contests." Feats of strength if you will. Winner is crowned king of Bartertown tent city.

Plus Doug Stanhope lives in Bisbee, and may or may not have an open door policy toward visitors on Super Bowl Sunday.

wgrt
02-06-2014, 04:53 AM
Sure poor people love Obamacare, it is great for them to get the rest of us to pay for their healthcare

I think that's a pretty sweeping generalization, for instance i am poor and i absolutely hate it, myself and my entire family will not be participating, damning the fines, they are not allowed to put liens or levies on you for not paying them, so i simply won't, none of my poor family before me and my parents had health insurance and we won't be getting it just because obummer said so