PDA

View Full Version : Best tracker for Kids/Family content

RMutt
01-14-2014, 12:44 PM
Hiya,
Looking around for a tracker that specializes in content for children..
Where do you download stuff for your little ones?

Thanks

megabyteme
01-14-2014, 01:01 PM
IPT has a good, if not very good, collection. You might be surprised.

justlooking
01-14-2014, 01:12 PM
CartoonChaos & TotallyKids are sister sites. I've only seen invites on BTN though. Seem tough to get into.

dorukhan
01-15-2014, 06:08 AM
tekken.ro

RMutt
01-15-2014, 07:10 AM
Thanks! i'll try to get invites to all of the above!

CleverMan
01-15-2014, 02:53 PM
Members of CartoonChaos have invites only around Christmas/NewYear, so you'll have to find a recruitment thread somewhere (btn as said above) or maybe there're other ways

Bazookum
01-15-2014, 07:33 PM
CartoonChaos & TotallyKids are sister sites. I've only seen invites on BTN though. Seem tough to get into.

Was gonna say TotallyKids is the only tracker I know of specifically targeted towards that demographic. I imagine its mostly parents downloading things to watch with their kids, as you said. CC isn't easy to get into, but I think TK is even smaller and more accepting of new members? Not completely sure on that.

If you can't get in there, you might be better off just going to one of the best movie trackers and TV trackers separately. Like for instance, you can still find plenty of content for kids such as disney/cartoons on places like PTP and BTN.

justlooking
01-15-2014, 08:47 PM
I think a good approach is to get an easy invite for tv-vault. They're all around in great quantity. They have some old family/kids shows, but the PU+ invite forum has a thread for CartoonChaos & TotallyKids unlimited invites. I missed it before because it's on page 2 and really old, but since it's still there, I assume it's still valid. It's pretty easy to become a power user on tv-vault, so that seems like the easiest route if no one you know has invites.

IdolEyes787
01-15-2014, 08:51 PM
I think a good approach is to get an easy invite for tv-vault. They're all around in great quantity. They have some old family/kids shows, but the PU+ invite forum has a thread for CartoonChaos & TotallyKids unlimited invites. I missed it before because it's on page 2 and really old, but since it's still there, I assume it's still valid. It's pretty easy to become a power user on tv-vault, so that seems like the easiest route if no one you know has invites.

I think at some point it's just got to be easier to buy stuff. :mellow:

Bonus,the mercenary bastards don't even expect you to be fake interested in other stuff as long as you have a credit card.

megabyteme
01-17-2014, 01:55 PM
I think at some point it's just got to be easier to buy stuff. :mellow:

Bonus,the mercenary bastards don't even expect you to be fake interested in other stuff as long as you have a credit card.

I seem to remember Macky joining TotallyKids once, and saying something about $%*&@@$% cartoons and &#$*$$! shows that could be purchased at a ^%$#**^ retail store. :idunno: